This Beat Is Sick

A Girl Like You Should Wear A Warning

Farbella sat down on a random bed.

“So while we’re waiting for them to come out, what should we do?” Farbella says, swaying her legs back and forth a little.

“I’m not sure” Kevin says.

“We could play a game” Farbella says.

“Like what kind of game” Nick managed to say.

“Well since…you’re” She flutters her finger up slowly, pointing at Nick “Kinda dating someone, the games are limited”

“What kind of games would we play if he wasn’t in a relationship” Kevin says.

“Very good games” Farbella says, leaving their minds to wonder upon all the things they could do if Nick didn’t have a girlfriend.

Kevin shot Nick a look. Nick bite his lip.

“Although I’m sure we could play some pretty good games…considering not all of us are single” Farbella says.

“Like what?” Nick says.

“Um…” she says cutely, taping her tiny fingers slowly and seductively against the skin on her neck and chin.

Nick and Kevin both gulped, thinking of the games they could have played. Their minds wondering way beyond reality.

“We could perhaps play poker or something” Farbella says.

“Poker?” Kevin says, Nick earning another look.

“No, not just poker, we’d have to make it more interesting than that” Farbella says.

“Oh no…”Nick says under his breath, no one heard him.

“Strip poker?” Farbella smirks.

“I’m in” Kevin says as soon as ‘r’ rolled off her tongue.

“And how about you Nick? You wanna play strip poker with us?” Farbella says.

“I would but…um….” Nick says, wishing just for a couple seconds the whole girlfriend thing didn’t matter.

“I know…the thought of seeing your brother naked isn’t a good one” Farbella says laughing.

They laughed a little too.

“Yeah, Um how should we do that than?” Kevin says.

“Well maybe, since your brothers and all, the lowest you go is your boxers” Farbella says.

“And how about you?” Nick says, licking his lips slowly.

“Well, I’m pretty good…so I probably wouldn’t even go close to fully naked” Farbella says.

Just Farbella saying the word naked, coming out of her mouth, set images in their minds.

Farbella wasn’t lying when she said she was good at poker. She was extremely good at poker…but in this game her talent for the card game would slip a little. Just so she could tease with their minds more.

“So you got cards?” Farbella asks.

Kevin rummages through a drawer next to his bed and pulls out a deck of cards. Thanking himself inside.

***

“I thought you were good at this game?” Nick says.

“I am, I guess you guys are better than I though a couple of pop singers would be” Farbella says, her down to her bra and panties.

Each piece of clothing, she would slowly take off, she couldn’t resists the look of lust in their eyes.

The bathroom door opened. And Joe and Mary Jane walked out. Both silent. After Joe had told her he couldn’t take his eyes off of her, she smirked and responded, “It just so happens I can’t take my eyes off of you either” Which almost sent Joe over board.

“Oh my god poker? Really?” Mary Jane chuckles taking a seat next to Farbella and Kevin.

Mary Jane knew damn well of how good Farbella was at poker. She softly chuckled to herself, seeing how much Nick was staring at Farbella. As Mary Jane sat their taking in the scene, all she could think of was:

Too Easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it!

woot wott poker, i love it....i suck at it.

oxox, melly.