This Beat Is Sick

This time I'm in over my head.

Image

Joe and I decided to join the poker game and things were getting interesting. All three boys were sitting in their boxer’s while Farbella and I were in our bras and panties. “Looks like this has to come off.” I said. “Let me help you with that.” Farbella said. The three boys stared with their jaws dropped as she rested her hands on the clasp of my bra.

Two knocks on the door made us all freeze and look up. “The girls!” Nick and Joe said and stared at each other in shock. “You two go hide!” Nick said and threw us our clothes. Farbella and I tried our best not to laugh and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind us. Once we were in there we started laughing.

There was a knock at the door, our laughter stopped and we looked up at the door. “It’s Kevin.” He whispered. I opened the door and he walked in. “They are keeping them busy and I need to sneak you two out.” Kevin said. He ushered us out of the room and across the hall to our room. I opened the door and Kevin walked in with us. Farbella and I threw our clothes onto the floor and sat down on the couch.

“I’ll call you guys later tonight and we can hang out.” Kevin said and left the room. Once he was out I started on margaritas while Farbella put on some music. We sat down with our drinks and it began. “Joe told me he couldn’t take his eyes off me.” I said with a laugh. Farbella started laughing and we high fived. “This is going to be easier than we thought. We need to get them to let us hang out with the girls.” Farbella said. “I don’t think that will be a challenge, we’ll just ask Kevin.” I said. “We need a plan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!