Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Slut

Vanessa's POV

So I come home in a really good mood. I was gonna forgive Zac for hooking with Angelica and then telling her that he loved her. Well that was until I walked in on him and Angelica having sex… It was weird because I wasn’t pissed, I wasn’t sad either. I just stood there, silent. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. So I just turned around, closed the door and called Ashley.

“Hello?”

I started laughing uncontrollably.

“Vanessa?”

More uncontrollable laughter.

“Um, okay I’ll be there in 5 minutes…”

There goes that uncontrollable laughter again.

She hung up and like she promised 5 minutes later she was here and that laughter turned into sobs and those sobs turned into hatred.

“What does she have that I don’t?!” I screamed.

“Nothing, you are so much prettier than her that its not even funny..” Ashley tried to make me feel better. But she was obviously lying.

“No I’m not because if I was Zac wouldn’t be upstairs screwing her right now instead of me!!” I started crying again.

“Listen, its obvious you don’t need someone like him. I mean if he’s gonna cheat on you with your friend, you don’t want someone like that.” she explained.

“Your right…. So I’ll beat her ass and then kill him..” I smiled, laughing.

“No… You’re not going to do that… But you will get your revenge.”

“How?” I sat down next to her.

“I don’t know.. Screw her boyfriend or something. I don’t know you're smart, you can think of something.”

“YES THAT IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!! I’ll fuck her little boyfriend and see how she likes it!!”

“Then you’ll be just like her..”

“And?” I smiled.

“Vanessa?” Ashley called a smile appearing on her face.

“Yes..” I answered grabbing my jacket.

“You're such a slut…”

“I know,” I laughed and left.

And now to find that guy…

Tommy, Troy, Topher

Whatever his name is…

Asia's POV

“I AM SUCH A SLUT!!” I paced back and forth in the counselors office that my mom forced me to go to.

“Asia, I’m going to have to ask you to sit down..” Mr. Whatever-his-name-is said to me.

“What the hell!! I don’t even know why I’m here….” I said sitting down then standing back up then sitting back down.

“Well your mother said your often paranoid, overly sexually active and that you have issues with your anger.

“I know what your trying to say your calling me a slut aren’t you?!” I started pacing again.

“Asia can you please-”

“NO!! I DON’T EVEN WANNA FUCKIN BE HERE!!!” I screamed and punched the wall then sat on the floor cross legged style.

“Okay.. While your down there, we need to cover some basic first time procedures.” he said sitting in the chair in front of me.

“Okay…” I looked down. Whoa.. He had big feet, you know what that means…

“Okay so what does this look like?” he said showing me this paper with ink on it

“Like a blob of ink,” I wasn’t really paying attention right now.

“Look deeper, what do you really see?”

“Uh.. I see a bed.” I narrowed my eyes, to see if he would catch my drift.

“Good, now what do you see?” he asked switching the cards.

“I see this girl giving this really hot older guy head.” I smiled.

“What?” he dropped the cards.

“How old are you?? Like 28?” I stood up.

“24” he smiled.

“Even better….”

~

“ASIA OMG!! YOU SCREWED YOUR PSYCHOLOGIST?!” Vivien jumped up when I told her what happened.

“Yeah… It was great though, until my mom walked in and started beating him with her purse.”

“What?! OMG.. I so wish my leg wasn’t broke right now!!”

“Oh.. Yah that would have been so cool like.. Some crazy three way thing!!” I smiled.

“Ew Asia no…”

“Sorry,”

“You are such a slut….”

“Yup and proud of it!!!”

Hilary's POV

It’s do or die time right now.. He’s at his locker alone. It’s the Last Day of School…

Okay deep breaths in… out, in…

“Hey, Kevin” I smiled.

“Hey….. Uh,” he looked confused.

“Hilary” I told him.

“Yeah, hey Hilary,” he closed his locker. “Well… bye,” he started walking.

“Bye…” I followed him. He stopped walking. “Boys bathroom,” he pointed at the door.

“Yep….” I nodded.

“Okay so… You're not a boy.”

“Oh.. No go ahead and handle your business… I’ll wait,”

“So why are you following me again?”

“Oh uh-”

And as if she knew it was the worst time possible Asia was walking towards us. And I began to panic so I kissed him. And she walked right pass us didn’t stop or anything.. She just rolled her eyes.

“What the hell are you doing?!” he pushed me away. I looked at Asia, thankfully she hasn’t turned around yet.

“This,” I wrapped my leg around him, “Oh Kevin I LOVE you too!!” I pulled him in again. And this time he wasn’t the one to pull away, I was. Now Asia was staring at us… just what I wanted. I pushed him in the bathroom and looked back at Asia one last time her mouth hanging wide open I just winked and went in the bathroom to finish what I started.
♠ ♠ ♠
To give head is to give someone a blow job.
Just in case you didn't know that.