Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Every school has their cliques right? There are the popular kids, the ghetto kids, the juniors... you get the deal. Even the new kids stuck together! And then.. there was just us. But what happens when one girl comes back and ruins the flow of everything? Will things go back to the way the were before?

.

A story I started when I was in the sixth grade and finished when I was in seventh. So this all takes place between 2005 and 2006. I'm not sure how good this really is judging by the age I was when it was written and what it's all about. But I hope you all like it. Alot of the characters are made up, just my friends and I really. But the famous people (I'll tell you who's who later) I obviously don't own, and hardly even like anymore.

I'm disabling comments for this because, I just don't want any. So yes, enjoy! Remember this is only the second fan fiction I've ever written (my first being ripped to shreds and thrown away) so be nice, yeah? I'll be posting alot since this is way beyond done, I have a sequel but that never got finished. Maybe I'll do that later on...