Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Back to Florida

Angelica's POV

Months passed by and I still hate them… all of them. You know I haven’t even spoken to anyone other than family for the past month and a half. I’m fine with that I guess, its just that I do kind of miss them.

Ever since 7th grade Asia and I would always say we were gonna grow up together and go to college together and know each other forever, like until we died forever. Yup we had it all planned out. She was gonna marry Justin Timberlake and I was gonna marry Dan from Gossip Girl, I forgot his real name though. We were gonna get married together but go on separate honeymoons because Asia always was a freak…

Then I met Travis and everything changed. I felt things I never thought I could feel before. He changed me completely. Maybe its his fault I am the way I am now. Maybe its his fault I’m on this plane back to Florida, back to my dad’s unable to college.

My summer was so pre-occupied with him and Vivien’s child which ended up not even being hers but my so called best friends’ that I wasn’t able to turn in any applications to any colleges… Lucky me. Yup, back to Florida where the guy who’s madly in love with me awaits for my return and his jealous girlfriend wishes me dead.

I guess this is what I get for thinking that being gone for year and suddenly popping back up into people’s lives wasn’t a big deal. But I guess I know now, things will never go back to The Way They Were.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!