Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Reality Check

Vivien's POV

At Starbucks
“You are so pretty Vivien!” one of the juniors told me in the bathroom.

“Yeah!” her friend agreed.

“I know, But shouldn’t you be at school” I said and walked out. I didn’t really care what the answer was anyway.

“Don’t you ever get tired of that?!” Asia asked me.

“Tired of praise?! Oh no, I mean do you really think I would get tired of people telling me that I’m beautiful.” I said sipping my drink.

“Actually they said you were pretty, not beautiful,” she corrected me. No one corrects me. So I take a big gulp of Carmel whatever this is and spit it out on her shoes.

“Oh my god!! Vivien what the fuck?!” she yelled.

“Sorry, its just you shocked me.” I played innocent. “You know I’m not used to people correcting me,” I said and walked out towards my car.

“Hey!” I heard a perky voice next to me. I turned to see Angelica.

“Hi,” I said and fake smiled.

“So you guys are friends again?” that same junior asked me. Stupid kids! About to blow my cover. So I kicked her, “Of course we are,” I smiled. “Lets go Angelica,” I said and pulled her away leaving the girl in pain jumping up and down.

“So I heard you and Asia beat up Jessica and her crew,” Angelica said pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

“Well technically Asia beat them up, not me. I didn’t even touch nonetheless hit anyone,” I lied. Well it was half true. I mean I didn’t hit Miley I just grabbed her hair and knocked her books out of her hand.

“Figures,” Angelica said.

“Figures what?” I asked, trying to see what she was getting at.

“Nothing really, I just always knew Asia was more of a fighter than you were.” she laughed.

“Well you know I did pull Miley’s hair.”

“But you just said you didn’t touch anyone…”

“Well I didn’t,”

“But you just said you pulled Miley’s hair, which one is it cause I’m getting confused here.”

“Listen,” I said pushing her up against the outside of Starbucks’ wall, “a lot has changed since you left, okay? So I suggest you shut your mouth cause you don’t know what your talking about.” I said getting in her face.

“Oh, I know” she smirked.

“You know what?” a lump got caught in my throat and I felt like I was about to throw up.

“I know all about you and Travis' and your baby,” she said pushing me off of her and making me fall to the ground.

I wanted to say, ‘Oh now your saying his name’ or something else smartassed but my body wouldn’t let me.

A thousand questions were running through me head right now.

She knows? Who told her?? When did she find out???

I don’t know, but the room was spinning. And that lump in my throat was getting bigger. I looked up at Angelica and she just smiled, rolled her eyes and walked away.

Everything went black, and out came breakfast.