Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Dreams Again?

Jesse's POV

“Asia, I don’t think we should be doing this,” I said pushing her half naked body off of me.

“Why not?” she asked.

“Remember, we tried this before?”

“Yah and we said we’ll be just friends..”

“Exactly,"

“Okay, and?”

“And, ‘just friends’ don’t do this,”

“Its not like were--”

“But--”

And then as if she knew it was the wrong time Jessica barges in my room.

“Hey Jesse do you thin-- Oh uh you have company,” she said looking Asia up and down.

“Nice to see your nose is healing,” Asia said sarcastically crawling under the covers

“Oh, your allowed to speak without Vivien telling you so?” Jessica retorted.

“Jess, what do you want?” I interrupted their little fight.

“Oh never mind, I’ll ask you later. I might confuse your air head friend too much.”

“What?” Asia said.

“Am I speaking to fast?”

“When I’m done with you, you won’t be speaking at all!!”

“Oh please you're nothing without Vivien telling you what to do!!”

“You know what that’s it!!” Asia said and jumped up.

“I suggest you run,” I told Jess, trying to hold Asia back.

“Yeah you better run!!!” she yelled.

Then my dad appears in the doorway.

Now, its not as bad as it looks, but in his perspective it looks really bad.

We both have nothing but our underwear on and I have Asia’s hands behind her back leaning her over the bed.

Now if I was dad, I would have reacted totally different than the way my dad did. “Next time, lock the door,” he said and closed the door.

“Let me go!” she said shaking underneath me.

But the fact that there’s a hot half naked girl under me who’s probably too horny to function and my dad could careless who or what I did turned me on.

“Jesse!! Let me go!!” she continued to try to get herself free but I wasn’t going to let that happen.

I just leaned forward and whispered into her ear, “Lets be more than friends,” and the next thing I woke up. “It was all just a dream,” I said to myself aloud, trying to calm down, but I couldn’t. So I took a shower.

Angelica's POV

“So you know everything now?” Asia, my only true friend asked.

“Pretty much, Mitchel told me everything, oh but don’t tell anybody that I told you it was him.”

“I may not be as smart as I used to be but I’m not stupid, of course I wont tell anyone.”

“Thanks, you’re a great friend,”

“I know…. But uh, well if this is too awkward you don’t have to answer it but do you still, you know, like Travis?”

Oh the question I was dreading.

“Truthfully? Yeah, I can’t stop thinking about him, or his baby. I mean, its just complicated.”

“I hear ya! I’m stuck between boys!”

“Really who?”

“Aaawwh!! Angelica I miss talking about this kinda stuff with you!!”

“Okay so spill!! What boys?”

“Okay so you know how I used to go with Jesse right?”

“Yeah and you guys broke up to be ‘just friends’”

“Yeah well I kinda still like him, but then you know I’m kinda into Kevin right now--”

“Wait, Kevin McHale?! Kevin you hated for years Kevin?!”

“Yah, I mean, he’s so hot now! But he’s always been hot”

“Ooh my God!! I knew you guys wanted each other!! Ever since 6th grade when you got in a fight over who was the first one to serve in tetherball at recess!!”

“I liked to see him get mad! His eyes would change colors!!”

“Yeah, oh Asia remember when we used to prank call people?”

“Yeah! Oh it was so funny, especially when we would mess with Ashley’s mom, she would start cursing in Spanish!!”

“Lets call someone right now!!”

“Okay who should we call?”

“I dunno”

“Ooh! I have one!” she practically fell over in excitement.

“Who?!”

“You’ll see,” Asia said and took out her cell phone.

“Put it on speaker!” I told her.

“Sshhh!!!”

“Hello?”
“Eh hello this is Detective Harrington, Is this Travis Garland?”

“Oh my--” I started but she covered my mouth, I couldn’t help but burst out laughing.

“Yes”

“Yeah, uh does your license plate say 4CA7HS1??”

“Uh detective…”

“Raymond,”

“I thought it was Detective Harrington?”

“Your right, I was uh… testing you to see if you were listening”

“Yeah, okay, why did you call me in the first place?”

“Oh, yes um your uh…car is um… totaled.”

“Then how am I looking at it right now?”

Ding-Dong

“Uh gotta go bye!!” she hung up.

“You are the worst liar ever!!” I said getting up to go answer the door.

“I always have been,” Asia said following me

“Yeah, and it was so obvious you weren’t a real dete--”

“Can I come in?”

“Who is it?” Asia asked coming out of the kitchen.

'The last but only person I want to see right now', is what I wanted to say but all that came out was, “Asuholeyersanaeiow”

“Uh, okay.. And who is that?” she said walking towards the door. “Oh, hey Travis,”

“Are you Detective Harrington or Raymond?”

“How’d you know it was us?!” I involuntary blurted out.

“Oh, so your talking to me now?”

“Uh, I’ll be upstairs,” Asia said and went upstairs.

“Come in,” I told him, opening the door wider.

“Okay, listen Angelica… I have to be honest, while you were gone--”

“I know, I know”

“Good, so uh, your not mad at me?”

“Well its not really your fault you know? I mean you were drunk… right?”

“What are you talking about, I was talking about me forgetting to feed your dog… so she died.”

“WHAT?! You killed Trixie?!? But wait… I thought we were talking about you and Vivien?”

“What?! NO! Wait how do you know about that?”

“I DIDN’T TELL HER I SWEAR!!!” Asia yelled from upstairs.

“Asia!!” I yelled.

“Yes?”

“Close the door…”

“Do I have to?!”

“Well… you can leave--”

“NO!! I’ll close the door!!” she yelled and shut the door.

“Now, about you and Vivien. I’m not completely mad at you.”

“Then why were you about to break me in half at the airport?”

“Oh that? You know that’s just how I say hi…”

“Yeah.. Okay, could I get the truth now?”

“Okay, the truth was… I liked you, a lot before I left--”

“And you don’t now?”

“Can I finish?”

“Go ahead,” he said walking over to the couch.

“Okay,” I said going over to sit next to him. My breath is short, my tongue went dry… what am I talking about? GET YOURSELF TOGETHER GIRL!!! I wonder if he knows I’m talking to myself? I wonder if he noticed I stopped breathing? How many more seconds until I pass out? 10? 30? Maybe 5.… I dunno, wait he looks suspicious, SAY SOMETHING!!!

“Angelica, you okay?” he asked looking at me like I was on crack.

“Uh yeah its just that,” I started, no I cant say it… I cant say anything because if I say something it’ll just spill out like verbal diarrhea.

“What?”

“I LOVE YOU!!” I accidentally blurted out.

He just stared at me….

So I kissed him, hard, wet and sloppily. Surprisingly, he kissed back. I pushed him down and got on top of him, pulling him, groping him, feeling him. I didn’t care, I just wanted to be with him. Who cares about Vivien? Who cares about Zac? It s just me and him, Travis. The boy I dream about every night. The boy I planned on losing my virginity to. The boy I wanted to have my kids with, was here with me now.

I quickly pulled away, “Say my name,” I said with my new found confidence.

“Huh?”

“Say my name,” I demanded.

“Angelica” he moaned as I began kissing along his neckline.

“Louder”

Angelica!!”

“LOUDER!!!”

“ANGELICA!! ANGELICA!! ANGELICA GET OFF OF ME!!” Asia screamed.

It was all just a dream...?

“Huh?”

“GET OFF OF ME!!” she yelled through the pillow. I got from on top of her. “ARE YOU TRYING TO SUFFOCATE ME?!?!” she yelled standing up.

“Uh, no sorry.. I just--”

“Never mind, I don’t wanna know what you were thinking, just go answer the door.” she said walking to the bathroom.

Ding-Dong

“Coming!” I yelled walking down the stairs. Trying to shake off what just happened. I thought I didn’t like him anymore. “I don’t, I do NOT like Travis Garland!” I told my self aloud. And it was true, I didn’t like him anymore…. I LOVED him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't believe I wrote this kind of stuff in sixth grade...
o_O