Status: Slowly becoming active. Thank you so much for all the comments when I wasn't writing. Helped me a ton. <3

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter Three.

When I woke up next, I was in a warm bed, with a warm sweatshirt on and an arm around my waist. I wasn’t really sure where I was, but I didn’t really care. I curled up closer to the body next to me, resting my head on the person’s chest. I listened to their heart beat, counting the beats. I must have done that for hours, because after a while, the person groaned a little. I looked up at their face.

“Morning,” Alex mumbled, smiling sleepily down at me. I yawned a little, waving up at him. He squeezed my waist a little, rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

“I fell asleep on your shoulder last night, didn’t I?” I asked, and he nodded. “Sorry,” I mumbled, looking away from his face. He shrugged, tipping my battered head up, smiling softly down at me.

“It’s alright,” he told me. He yawned, blinking a couple times. He sighed, closing his eyes again and resting his head against the pillow. “Do you know what time it is?” he mumbled. I shook my head.

“Not a clue,” I told him. He nodded a little before he pulled the curtain to his bunk back. Jack poked his head in, looking at the two of us. Alex peaked through one of his eyelids and pushed Jack’s head out. He pulled the curtain back, holding me a bit closer to him.

“Maybe if we’re real quiet, he’ll go away,” Alex whispered. I giggled against his chest, trying not to make any noise. He smiled lazily, winking at me. The curtain was ripped back again, but instead it was Zack.

“You two getting up today?” he asked. He looked at me, smiling and giving me a wink. Alex made a face, sticking his tongue out at Zack.

“Depends on what time it is,” Alex told him, yawning a little. “Doesn’t it Wendy?” I raised my eyebrows, looking from Alex to Zack and back again.

“I have no opinion,” I grumbled, burying my face in Alex’s chest. Alex chuckled a little, making his chest rumble a bit. He rubbed my back a little, making me hiss in pain. He frowned, giving me a look.

“I’m sorry!” he exclaimed quickly. “I forgot! God, are you okay?”

“What happened?” Jack asked, rushing over. “Are you okay, Wendy?” I gritted my teeth, nodding a little bit.

“Yea, yea. I’m fine,” I informed, climbing out of the bunk slowly. Rian was there to help me out, and he smiled at me a little.

“You sure you’re okay?” he asked me. I nodded, looking at each of the boys in turn. I sighed, running my hand through my sweaty, knotty, dirt-matted hair.

“Can I use your bathroom?” I asked. Zack laughed warmly, giving me a hug.

“Our bus is your bus,” he informed. “You don’t have to ask.” He led me over to a pocket door, opening it for me. “There. Sorry if it’s gross or anything. Just four guys living on a bus…” he trailed off, shaking his head. I laughed a little and walked in, locking the door behind me.

I looked at myself in the small mirror over the sink. My usually reddish brown hair was now just a muddy brown, and it was so knotted. My face was bruised, and there were cuts everywhere. My lip, well part of it, was fat and cut. I was a mess. The boys had gotten the dirt and dried blood off my face and I owed them for that.

As I stared at my reflection, the scene behind me slowly changed from a bus bathroom to a musky dark motel room.

As I stared at my face, my ice blue eyes flickered off to the right and over my shoulder.

“Czyni&#263; nie zapyta&#263; podobny ty don't potrzeba ono. Ty zna&#263; ty czyni&#263;,” Jayden said from the bed on the other side of the room. I grabbed the table in front of me, shaking my head. He stood up, pulling my head back by the hair so my neck was bent in an awkward fashion.

“Don't ask like you don't want it. You know you do,” he repeated in Polish again. I shuddered as his free hand snaked on my small waist, stopping at my belt. His fingers started to undo them, and I dug my elbow in between his ribs. He groaned in pain and pulled me by the hair back to the bed.

“Jeste&#347; mój , zapami&#281;ta&#263;. Ty by&#263; winnym mi,” he hissed in my ear. I started screaming, trying to get him off of me. But it was no use, he was too strong.


“Wendy!” Rian’s voice brought me back. I looked around, realizing I was on the ground in the bathroom. Someone pounded on the door.

“Wendy!” Rian shouted again. “Are you okay?” I sighed, pulling myself up by the sink. I glanced at myself in the mirror before I opened the door.

“I’m fine,” I mumbled quietly. I leaned against the doorframe, closing my eyes. A pair of arms were wrapped around me, and I leaned closer to the warm body. I looked at his face with one of my eyes, and I was surprised to see Jack and not Rian.

“We heard screaming,” he mumbled against my forehead, kissing it a couple times. “What happened?” I shook my head a little.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I whispered. Jack nodded, just holding me. Jeste&#347; mój , zapami&#281;ta&#263;. Ty by&#263; winnym mi.You're mine, remember. You owe me. I shuddered a little, holding Jack tighter. What did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if I confuse you guys with the Polish. Just let me know, alright? If it bugs you or whatever. As always, comments are love. I love hearing what people thinking about my writing, or any sort of Constructive Criticism. Please show the story to friends. <3