Status: temporary hiatus.

Bam Margera's Responsibility

Resemblance

Bam’s POV

Walking out of the bathroom, towel around my waist, I heard my cell phone go off. Not glancing at caller ID, I picked it up.

“Hello?” I heard shuffling of papers through the receiver. “Hi. Bam?” a feminine voice came on the other end. “Yeah, who’s this?” “It’s Ashley.” She giggled. “Oh, Ashley. How’s it going?” I chuckled. “It’s going alright. So, how’s Chloe doing?” she asked, her voice softening. “She’s great.” I smiled to myself. “Is she having a good time?” “Yeah,” I assured. “And she’s getting close to the guys too.” “Well, that’s good to hear.” “So how’s Beverly Hills?” “Well, uh, hectic, but luckily I manage.” “I bet you do.” I chuckled. “Um, look Bam, the main reason I called was because I may have to stay here a little longer than planned, like maybe a couple of extra days…” “And you wanna ask if I can keep Chloe here?” I interrupted. “Yes. If that won’t be too much trouble, of course…” “No, no, not at all,” I confirmed, “She could stay here for as long as she wants. I’m really enjoying her company.” “Good, good,” she added, sounding relieved. “Well, I need to go. I have an appointment. Please give my best to Chloe and kiss her for me.” I chuckled, “Okay, I will.” “Bye.” “Bye.”

I quickly dressed and headed downstairs. In the kitchen, I found Chloe, still in her pajamas, head on the table. Ville was smoking and Jyrki was drinking coffee as they were both chatting in Finnish. “Good morning, sweetheart.” Ville smiled. “Don’t you mean ‘Good Afternoon’?” I cocked an eyebrow. “Oh, right.” He grinned. “Where are the others?” I asked absentmindedly. “Somewhere,” Jyrki vaguely replied, sipping his coffee. I opened the fridge to find nothing but drinks. I pulled out a beer and popped it open. “Is Chloe okay?” I asked, noticing how immobile she was. “I don’t know. She seemed very tired when she woke up.” Jussi informed.

Puzzled, I set down my glass beer and moved to her side. I gently shook her shoulder. “Chloe,” I called softly. I bent my head, trying to see her face. “I think she’s asleep.” Ville uttered. “Chloe,” I repeated a bit louder. She moaned wearily, bringing her hands up to her face. She rubbed her eyes and scrunched her face, turning to look at me through squinted eyes. “What?” she groggily said. “Were you asleep?” I asked, apologetic. “Yeah,” she emphasized. “Well, sorry. But if you wanna sleep, just go back to bed.” I offered. She sighed and slipped off the stool in attempt to stand, losing her balance due to her fatigue and slid on the floor. Jyrki jumped up, his head peering to look underneath the table.

I quickly bent down beside her figure and tried to find her eyes, but her hair was over her face. Frustrated, she sat irritably and moved her hair away from her face. “Are you okay?” I asked worriedly. “Yeah, yeah,” she snapped. “Great.” She stood up and I rose. She looked to the three of us, and placed her hands on her hips. “Now, there’s no point in going back upstairs to sleep because I’m now completely awake!” she yelled out, perturbed. She rolled her eyes, aggravated, and stomped up the stairs, wittingly making her feet clump on the stairs. A door slammed as Ville cringed.

“Holy shit man,” Jyrki laughed. “I wanna eat her! She’s so fucking adorable.” He commented. “She is, isn’t she?” Ville added, smiling. I smiled to myself and sat back down, drinking my cold beer.

Ville's POV

A few hours later, none of the other guys had shown up. Even Jussi was missing. But it wasn’t worth sending out a search party, because Bam already called them to ask about their whereabouts and they were all currently drinking in Duffers.

I trudged up the stairs by twos and stopped behind Chloe’s door, pondering whether I should knock or not. I decided to open the door quietly. The room was brightly lit by the sun rays from the window, although the air conditioning was on so the room was icy cool. On the bed was Chloe’s sprawled body, still in her pjs which consisted of plum pajama pants with yellow stars on them and a fitted yellow SpongeBob t-shirt. Her face was to me but wasn’t visible due to her hair, which was shielding her face.

I closed the door silently and tiptoed over to the mattress. I slowly crouched down on it, crossing my legs and bowed my head to level with hers. I didn’t want to call her name, thinking she might actually be asleep. With my fingers, I moved her hair away from her face. She was steadily breathing and her eyelids covered her aqua eyes. I thought she had been sleeping, had she not fully opened her eyes, peering up to meet mine.

“Hey,” she said weakly. I smiled guiltily. “I didn’t wake you, did I?” “No, I was just dozing off.” She stated. I nodded in understanding and laid my body on the bed beside her form, facing her.

She breathed deeply and looked into my eyes. “Is something wrong, sweetheart?” I asked concernedly. She closed her eyes, shaking her head no. “Are you sure? You look like you’ve been thinking about something.” I said suggestively. “It’s nothing really. I’ve only been thinking about how things will go once my mom gets back. Like will I still stay here? Will I get to see Bam and you guys often? Because, I really want to. In a short period of time, I’ve gotten awfully close to every one and I feel like I want to constantly see you all.” She explained.

“Of course you’ll see us. When your mom gets back, sure you’ll return to your original house but this will always be your second home. And you’ll sleep over and visit all the time, whenever you want to. And do you really think Bam would let you leave and never come back? I think he’s become obsessed with you…” “Obsessed with me?” She cut in. “Yeah. Obsessed,” I confirmed. Did she really not realize how much Bam adores her?

“What do you mean?” she posed, furrowing her neat eyebrows. “Are you serious? I’ve lost count as to how many times he stares at you, or how many times he randomly brings you up in a conversation. If you can’t see it, he adores you and he always has this sudden respect towards you every time you walk in the room.” I elaborated.

“Whoa. I really like him. He’s so cool and funny. And I’ve never thought of him to be really like that, to be honest.” She admitted. “I told you. He respects you a lot and he’s actually shocked us all.” I laughed.

She smiled in thought. “You wanna go out somewhere for coffee or something?” I suggested. “Um, I don’t drink coffee.” She smirked cutely. “For cappuccinos, or lunch, then?” “Sure,” she smiled genuinely. “You gonna go like that?” she asked. I shrugged and nodded. “Well, will you wait for me to get ready?” she stuck out her bottom lip and squinted those intense eyes. “Of course I will.” I grinned.

Smiling widely, she leaned in, softly kissing my cheek and jumped off of bed. Chloe swung open the closet doors and quickly pulled out an outfit, skipping into the bathroom. As the waters ran, I faintly heard her singing loudly to an upbeat song.

Chloe's POV

I was surprised my shower finished in six minutes, the quickest shower ever. I dried off quickly not wanting to keep Ville waiting. I slid on my clean lime G-string and dark red bra. I slipped on the clothes I grabbed. I brushed my teeth quickly, applied body moisturizer, undid my hair and stepped out barefoot.

I heavily lined my eyes up and down and applied mascara, sprinkling on perfume and only slipping on a spacious Roxy black handbag. In it, I put my cell phone, wallet, gum, tissue, iPod and a hair tie on top of all the other belongings already placed inside.

I turned to Ville, currently spread on the bed, smiling. “I’m ready.” I grinned. “I can see that.” he chuckled, sitting upwards. He shoved his sock covered feet into his black converse and straightened himself. I adjusted the purse and ruffled my straight hair. Ville tousled it too and led me out of the room. We went down the stairs and were on a foot away from the door when someone called out my name. I walked backwards a few feet and stopped in front of the kitchen.

“Where are you guys off to?” Bam asked, still in his boxers and Element shirt. “Out for breakfast,” Ville answered from behind me. “Oh,” Bam immediately replied as soon as he heard Ville speak. “You guys wanna come?” I asked Bam and Jyrki. “No thanks, sweetie,” Jyrki said, “I was thinking of going back to sleep anyway.” “Oh,” I murmured. “What about you, Bam?” I proposed. “Yeah, alright. Just let me go get ready.” He nodded. “Hurry up,” Ville added.

Bam drove us to a nice place where we sat secluded in a corner. “Bam, are you okay?” I asked him, curious about his quietness since we left his hummer. His head shot up from looking at the menu. “Yeah, Clo, I’m fine.” He grinned reassuringly. He wiggled his eyebrows and bent his head to scan the menu. I opened my menu when I sensed a shoe tap my leg. Looking across, I found Ville smirking and avert his eyes to Bam, then glanced at me. “Talk to him,” he mouthed.

“Ville, can you switch seats with me?” I asked loudly. “Sure,” Ville answered, getting up and switching with me. I plopped on the chair beside Bam, who gave me a confused look but I merely smiled in response. Soon, a waiter approached. “I’ll have a cheeseburger, please, with diet coke.” I nodded to the waiter. He wrote down my order and took Bam and Ville’s.

I pulled out my cell phone from my purse and checked it, then placed on the table. “That’s a nice cell phone.” I heard Bam compliment. “Thanks,” I smiled graciously. “It’s so weird for me to be sitting here.” Ville blurted, staring from Bam to me.

“Why?” Bam asked from beside me. “You know, looking at you and Chloe… I can easily spot the resemblance.” He grinned. “Yeah, I do look like you, don’t I? In some ways,” I quickly agreed, looking to Bam. “It’s like I’m looking into two pairs of the same eyes.” Ville added. “Aw, you do have my pretty eyes.” Bam noted in a baby tone, smirking as he looked deeply into my eyes. I crossed my eyes and rolled them, turning away from him.

“But your hair seems darker.” Ville addressed me. “No it’s not. My hair’s just like Bam’s. I just dye it.” I interrupted Ville. “Oh. It’s naturally like mine?” Bam asked. “Yeah, the same.” I nodded.

“Cool. She has my hair too.” Bam grinned at Ville. “Yeah, but my hair isn’t as thick as yours. It’s silkier.” I added. He rolled his eyes. “My hair isn’t thick, it’s wavy.” “It’s also thick.” I added in a singsong voice. “No, it’s not.” He joked through gritted teeth and poked the side of abdomen. I let out a low squeal then bit my lip. “You’re ticklish?” he asked, a glint in his eyes. “No.” I snapped and turned my face away. “Liar.” He chuckled evilly and tried to run his fingers over my side again. “I’m feeling left out.” Ville said, pouting. Bam ignored his comment and jabbed his finger above my hip. I giggled impulsively and pushed his arm away. “Stop it, Margera!”
♠ ♠ ♠
9 stars!
pretty awesome! (:

COMMENT.
If I get the amount I need, I might just post the 11th chapter sometime this week!

xoxo