Status: temporary hiatus.

Bam Margera's Responsibility

Envy

Missy had returned to Castle Bam and Bam had graciously given me a guest bedroom to call my own. “From now on, this won’t be a guest room anymore. It’s your now. You can unpack your stuff and do whatever you want with your new room.” He had said proudly, kissing my cheek before leaving me to get settled.

The room had pistachio colored walls that adorned numerous random photographs. Of course, I hung many band posters variously here and there. Of HIM, A Day To Remember, Bullet For My Valentine, Papa Roach, The 69 Eyes, Paramore, Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me The Horizon and such. Other than those, I posted a lot of different labels, like Element, Hottopic, Coca Cola, Vans and others. I had a spacious desk to rest my things on. My laptop was charged, the Macbook half open, while books, CDs and other electronic devices littered the counter.

My bed had a plum colored duvet, dark red cushions strewn messily around the unmade bed, along with a matching headboard. The satin sheets underneath were of a deep violet, decorated with plush crimson pillows. The room was now very… lived in, basically a spitting image of my personality and I never felt more comfortable and belonged in the mansion.

After spending the majority of the morning filling up my closet and sticking items onto my walls and doors, I plopped onto my tousled bed and admired the large peace sign that I once painted for school in red, yellow and blue on my peach colored closet door. The bedroom Bam officially announced was mine last night was very well kept and matching. Now that it looked like I’d wrecked havoc in the room, it seems like a disarray clash of many vibrant colors. Two glass closed doors were adjacent to my ever so organized desk. Note the sarcasm. The doors opened to a wonderful veranda that portrayed a serene view of the scenery. Bam had given me the only guest room that contained a balcony and its own bathroom.

Even my bathroom had its own passionate posters and accessories. The lavatory and bedroom completely resembled my aura, and for that, it was accomplished. Checking the clock beside the vanity, I realized it was past 2 pm. I glanced down at my pajamas and sighed, pushing myself away from the comfortable mattress and trudged into the restroom, lazily taking a shower.

A while later, I exited my bedroom, dressed and fresh, shouldering my handbag. The house seemed to look almost empty but I found Dico lounging in the kitchen, looking dull.

He smiled in my direction. “You look so cute.” I grinned bashfully and ran my fingers through my naturally straight hair.

“Thanks, love.” I pulled out a soda from the refrigerator that happened to be filled with nothing but drinks. I popped it open and took a swig, sitting across him. He gulped his beer and released a loud belch.

I looked up with a little disgust. “Sorry,” he added comfortably, “Sometimes I forget when there are well mannered people around me.” I shook my head, smiling.

“Are you going out?” he asked, eyeing my purse and setting his beer on the kitchen table.

I nodded, grinning. “Yeah, I’m gonna go see Taylor.”

Dico nodded back in understanding, just when Ryan came into the room, dressed up and twirling his car keys. “You ready to go?”

“Yep!” I beamed, standing up and tossing away the soda can and shouldering my purse. I kissed Dico’s cheek and followed Ryan out the back door.

****

“…and she broke my fucking Lady GaGa CD!” Taylor finished her rant on her and Macie’s latest feud. I sighed and rested my head against the brick wall, only hearing bits and pieces of Taylor’s tirade. “So, what’s new with you?” She asked, inhaling her cigarette.

“Well, my mom’s staying a couple more days, so that means I get to spend more time with the hooligans.” I grinned weakly.

She chuckled and took a sip of her Frappuccino and outstretched her legs in front of her. We were currently sitting on the concrete at the back of Starbucks, where we recently exited from.

“Hey. I’m thinking of throwing a party.” She announced after a moment of silence.

“What for?” I asked blankly, sipping the last of my Frappuccino and pulling a stick out of the Marlboro pack to place in between my lips.

“Wow, I wasn’t aware I had to have a reason.” She smirked, tipping off the ash from the butt.

I chuckled shortly and reminisced back to the last party Taylor had organized. It hadn’t turned out well at all. People were hungry, puking and she got her new plasma screen TV broken when a wasted kid decided to throw his beer bottle on it because his favored football team lost. Plus, I need to mention, the music also sucked. Because smart Taylor didn’t bother to get someone to make some good mix CDs. Instead, the place was rowdy of poor techno music some idiot brought with him, which also made a great deal of people leave.

“To be honest, Lori, you’re a shitty party planner.”

“Well, thanks, Clo! I know that but I was thinking maybe this time, we could all plan it together and it’ll be awesome?” she countered.

Smoke blew out of my mouth, and then I licked my lips. “And where will dear Mr. and Mrs. Evans be at the time?”

“You see, I thought it over. They’ll be going to Canada after tomorrow to go attend a relative’s wedding and they’ll be spending a few days there too.” She smirked at her own stroke of genius.

“Nah, I don’t feel like it.” I grimaced. “First, I’d rather to go to a party not plan one. Second, let’s do something, like… I don’t know; something new.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. So, what do you wanna do? ‘Cause it’ll be such a shame that I don’t do anything crazy while my parents are gone.”

I gasped and crossed my feet under my lap. “Why don’t we go on a road trip?”

“A road trip?” she lifted her eyebrows.

A road trip!” I repeated, laughing.

“A road trip?” she chuckled, a large grin spreading on her lips. “I think that would be awesome.”

“I’m serious. We should call Seth, Mac and Jeph and tell them about it. I wanna do it soon too.”

“Alright, this’ll be so fun!” She squealed and lolled her head onto my shoulder.

****

Ville’s POV

“She is so fucking hot!” Novak exclaimed, letting his head drop on the back of the couch, as all the boys nodded and seemed to agree enthusiastically. I didn’t know where exactly Chloe was at the moment, but she had informed that she was out with a friend.

“Alright, all you fuckers consider this a warning.” Bam deadpanned. “Do not fantasize about my beautiful daughter!”

“We can’t help it, Bam. She’s fucking irresistible.” He slurred through half closed eyes.

“She seems to like you, Ville.” Novak said from across me.

“Why do you say that?” Dunn asked wearily, joining the conversation.

“’Cause she’s with Ville almost all the time and she gets along with you the most, even more than with Bam!” He explained, thrashing his hands.

“I won’t be surprised if she’ll want to bang you first.” Dico voiced loudly, mechanically.

“Don’t talk about her like that!” I hissed, irritated by the pitiless remark.

“Why not?” He replied drunkenly.

“’Cause she’s not going to bang anybody and she’s important to me.” I declared finally, hoping they would drop it.

“She’s important to you?” Bam asked, with added attitude.

“Of course she is.” I replied softly.

“If I were Bam, I’d be mad to know my daughter likes my best friend more than me.” Novak affronted, intoxicated and chortling. Bam merely shot me a hard glare and strutted indoors.

My head snapped to Novak, once Bam’s frame disappeared. “Thank you, Novak. Was that really fucking necessary?” I spat, wishing he hadn’t said anything.

I lifted myself off the comfy arm chair and followed Bam upstairs, calling his name when I spotted him feet away from his room door. He ignored my voice and entered his room, slamming the door noticeably behind him. I sighed and twisted the knob, allowing myself in. “Bam!” I yelled, trying to get his attention. He lay face down on his bed and audibly groaned. “Bam,” I sighed, rolling my eyes.

“Ville!” He turned his head, resting his cheek against the mattress, and yelled, mocking me.

“Look, if you’re mad about what the guys said then forget about it! They’re drunken idiots.” I assured calmly.

“It’s not just that. They’re actually right!” He bellowed and lifted himself to face me.

“No they’re not. I’m sure Chloe loves you, more than me of course.” I reasoned.

“Oh, so now you think she loves you?!” He shouted, crossing his arms and turned, throwing himself back on the bed.

“Stop acting like a kid, Bam. Sit up so we can talk about this.” I demanded, my patience wearing thin. I was not about to humor his immature mood.

“You do spend a lot of time, definitely more time than I do. And I’m her dad, for fucks sake!” He whined.

“Don’t compare us like that, Bam. It just so happens that we’re getting close. It’s not like I’m trying to steal her away from you.”

“Yeah, you are becoming close. Of course, you know more stuff about her that I wish I could know.”

“First of all, Bam, you are her father, not her best friend. It’ll take time for her to open up to you. And second, I know you want her to tell you shit. That’s because you’re a first time dad and it’s only natural. Just give her some space and she’ll come to you.” I explained, hoping to get some logic in him.

“I guess you’re right but you’re still her friend.” He said softly yet stubbornly.

“What do you want me to do? End our friendship just because you’re jealous we’re compatible?” This is getting nowhere!

“I knew something like that would come out of your ass.” He mumbled crabbily, shaking his head.

“Like what?”

“I knew you’d say I’m jealous.” He flung out his arms, frustrated.

“Well, it’s only fucking obvious, Bam! If you weren’t jealous, you wouldn’t be acting like a goddamn kid about this.” I reprimanded, huffing.

“You know what? Get out!” He barked.

“What?” I asked dumbly.

“Get the fuck out!” He screamed, glaring like he wanted me dead. I didn’t need to be told three times. I turned on my heel and left the room, trying my best to close the door gently. I heaved a great sigh and closed my eyes for a moment, trying to regulate my breathing. I trudged back downstairs, wanting to be as far away from Bam and his antics.

Jussi and Jyrki sat in the living room where they were having a loud discussion in Finnish but they soon silenced when I entered the proximity. I sighed heavily and plopped back in the arm chair jadedly.

“Why’s Bam taking this so seriously?” Jussi asked in a low voice, noticing the aggravated scowl on my face. I rolled my eyes, thinking back to his answer.

“It’s Bam. He makes a big deal out of the smallest thing.” Jyrki replied for me. Point taken.

“He’s jealous Chloe hangs out with me more than with him.” I blurted.

“That’s not your fault.” Jussi said comfortingly. “All girls warm up to you fast.”

I grinned weakly and added, “I know but it just bothers me. I like Chloe so much and what’s ironic is I feel jealous of Bam.” I admitted.

“Why?” Jyrki asked, confused.

“Because Chloe’s his daughter in the end,” I rubbed my eye.

“Shouldn’t you be secretly happy she connects with you more?” Jyrki smiled sneakily.

I cracked another grin. “She’s like addictive.” Jussi noted to himself as he sunk into the sofa. “Not to mention, gorgeous as hell.”

From where we sat, we heard the front door click open and in walked in the infamous beauty all the boys talked about. I could see her from where I sat closing the grand door softly behind her and beamed infectiously when she turned around and spotted me. I grinned, watching her stroll into the room.

“Hey sexy babes!” She greeted us cheerfully. She joyfully kissed Jyrki’s cheek and ruffled his hair a bit. Then she moved to Jussi, who surprisingly hugged her briefly. She chuckled and hugged him back. Lastly, she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled widely and hugged her, taking in the sweet scent of her soft, wavy hair. I also kissed her cheek when she pulled away.

“Did you have fun?” Jussi asked, smiling sweetly in her direction.

“Yes I did. Did you guys stay home?” she asked.

“Yes, unfortunately we did since you didn’t take us with you.” Jyrki pouted.

“Aw, I’m sorry, Jyrki. Next time I will, okay?” she apologized, her sweet voice astounding anyone.

“That’s okay, love. But there’s one thing you can do for me.” He suggested.

“And what’s that?” she asked.

“You can come over here and snuggle with me.” He offered innocently. She giggled and sat beside him, wrapping an arm around his stomach. He kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

“Where’s everyone else?” she asked, looking around.

“They’re out in the backyard drinking.” Jyrki explained.

“Except Bam,” Jussi murmured.

“Why? Where is Bam?” she asked, fully hearing him.

“He’s in his room.” Jussi said simply, not wanting to blurt anything inappropriate.

“Is he okay?” she asked with concern.

“He’s a bit stressed out.” I explained, not giving away too much detail.

“Um, do you think it’s okay if I see him now or should I give him some space?” she asked curiously.

“He’s your dad. You can see him now if you want to.” Jyrki smiled.

“Alright, I will then.” She concluded, kissing Jyrki’s cheek and standing up.

“You’re a brave girl.” Jussi joked.

Chloe chuckled, “Well, if I scream, you better come after me.”

“Will do, darling.” Jussi winked. She crept over and sweetly kissed my cheek. Her full lips lingered a bit on my skin, causing me to grin warmly.

“What was that for?” I asked her as she pulled away.

“Didn’t want you to feel left out,” she smirked, ruffling my growing hair.

“Wish me luck.” She sighed. I smiled to her and watched her walk out and climb the steps until she was out of my view.

Chloe’s POV

I reached Bam’s door and was about to pull the handle and enter but I thought it’d be better if I knocked. I brought my knuckles to the door and tapped twice. “Leave me the fuck alone!” I heard Bam shout from the other side. Wow, he’s really pissed.

I slowly opened the door and entered quietly. Bam’s back was to me. As soon as he heard the door close, he reached and picked up a lamp from his bedside, about to lunge it at the culprit. “Shit!” I yelled before he threw it. His head turned abruptly and his eyes widened at my presence. “Were you gonna hit me with that?!” I panted resting my back against the door.

His eyebrows contorted as he dropped the lamp to the floor and rushed to me. Without a word, he wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my shoulder. I exhaled sharply. I was awestruck. I held him for about a minute then began slowly directing him back to the bed. I successfully got him to sit down beside of the edge of the king sized bed. I caressed his back and brought his face by his chin. His face was expressionless and his eyes weren’t flickering anymore.

He sighed and outstretched his back onto the mattress. I crawled closer, resting on my forearm with my hand propped on my head. I stroked his hair gently. Suddenly, he weakly smiled and turned to face me. “Wanna tell me what’s wrong?” I asked softly. If he wasn’t ready and needed more time, I’d accept that.

“It’s not important.” He said dismissively.

“It must’ve been if you were going to chuck a lamp at me.” I smiled encouragingly.

He smiled, “It’s not important anymore now that you’re here.” He explained.

“Did it have anything to do with me?” I asked suspiciously.

“No, why do you ask?” he replied, quickly looking away. You’re such a terrible liar.

“Can I tell you something?”

“Sure,” he beamed.

“You suck at lying.” I laughed. He turned his head and meekly smiled at the ceiling. “So what was it about?” I asked eagerly.

“It’s really stupid.”

“If it’s stupid, then tell me it.”

“Chloe…” he cooed.

“Look, I’m gonna find out eventually. Would you rather me know from other people? Or do you wanna tell me yourself?” I reasoned. He sighed again. “Come on, I’m your kid. You should feel comfortable telling me stuff, especially since I’m old enough to understand.” I grinned.

“Alright, Ville and I fought.” He blurted loudly.

“You and Ville?” I asked, shocked, “What happened?”

I exited Bam’s bedroom and retreated downstairs, finding Jyrki, Jussi and Ville in exactly the same positions an hour ago. All stared at me when I arrived at the end of the stairs. I sighed and sat between Jussi and Jyrki. “How’d it go?” Jussi asked softly as I lolled my head on his shoulder.

“Well, he’s not mad anymore.” I replied. “I know what happened, Ville.” I stated, looking at him.

He gulped. “I’m sorry.” he muttered, holding the stare.

“There’s no need to apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong.” I reassured, surprised at his hasty apology.

“I didn’t know what else to say.” he admitted, blinking repeatedly.

“Listen, Bam and I had a long conversation. I told him that you and I are becoming very good friends and that he should accept that. I also said at some point, I’ll tell him almost everything I’ve told you.” Jyrki chuckled at the last part. I smiled, “He understands and knows that he shouldn’t be jealous over this, mainly because it’s not true that I like you more than him. After all, he is my father. And that it’s really silly just to let whatever Novak said get to him, especially since Novak was, from what I hear, wasted. So everything’s fine now.”

“That’s great.” Ville grinned, relieved. “Just so you know, I never liked fighting with Bam, he’s my best friend.”

“I know.” I smiled to him.

“Well, I’m glad this is over with.” Jussi stated.

“Yeah, so am I.” Jyrki added. I yawned, covering my mouth. “Tired, huh?” Jyrki simpered.

“Yeah kinda,” I said. I supported myself and stood up. “Um, I think I’m gonna shower now.”

“You’re not gonna sleep?”

“No, I think I’ll come back and watch a movie or something.” I told Jyrki. He nodded. I walked to my room and shut the door behind me. I immediately entered the bathroom and took a quick shower. In my room, in a towel, I slipped on my undergarments, and then I wore short pink shorts with vertical black stripes and a white wife beater. I tied my hair into a bun and slipped on my black flip flops.

I trudged back downstairs and watched The Corpse Bride with Jyrki, Jussi and Dunn. Then I watched Van Helsing with Jussi, Bam and Ville. I was more than happy that Bam and Ville were talking, I thought as I nestled on Bam’s lap, soon falling into slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn! I haven't updated this in soo long. I hope this long chapter made up for the wait. Well, school's over so that'll allow me more time to write and all.

For those of you who don't know, if any of you are Avenged Sevenfold fans, I've got a new Matt Sanders story out, Adjust Me, Baby.
Also, today I posted a new original fiction. Please, check it out. Life Is A Dancefloor.

Comment & tell me what you thought of this chapter.
And anyone would like to make this story a banner?
;]

xoxo