Status: temporary hiatus.

Bam Margera's Responsibility

Revelation

The vehicle came to a halt in front of the mansion. Ryan turned off the engine and looked to me. “Wait,” he said before opening his car door and exiting. Then, his face appeared behind my window. He smiled kindly and opened the door for me. I smiled genuinely at his gentleman act and stepped out. He beeped his car locked and we walked up to the door.

Immediately when my foot stepped on the doormat, the door swung open by a beaming Bam. “Were you spying on us?” I asked knowingly. “Why would you say that?” he said defensively. “How did you know we just got here?” “Instinct,” he replied mysteriously, as Ryan and I strolled in.

“Clo,” Vile greeted coming out of the living room. “Where were you off to?” “Just hanging out with my friends,” I answered quietly, sinking into the warm leather couch. “You look tired.” He said, brushing hair away from my face. “Yeah, I kinda am.” I yawned and noticed the movie “Disturbia” was on TV. “Aww, you want me to get you something?” he said in a baby tone. I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow and found his softened face staring back at me with puppy eyes. “You know what? Actually, I’d really like some Coke, if we have any.” I proposed, wanting a cold drink. “Alright, be right back.” Ville declared and lifted himself from the couch, walking into the kitchen.

I sighed to myself and closed my eyes, trying to ignore my headache. A few seconds later, my eyelids drew back, my eyes fully open. Although, due to the annoying pain in my forehead, I furrowed my eyebrows and put a hand to my forehead, slightly massaging it. “You look terrible.” I heard a voice say. To my right was Bam, dressed up like he was going someplace, a smirk evident on his lips. “I know,” I mumbled, still rubbing my temples. “What’s wrong?” he posed in a softer tone. “Headache,” I uttered out. “Hold on,” he said and left the immediacy.

I inhaled in and out for a while, trying my best to ignore the pain. Ville popped into the living room with the Coca Cola can I asked for, with Bam following closely behind with a glass of water and aspirin.

First, I gulped down the aspirin and handed the empty glass back to Bam. Then, I opened the can bottle from Ville, who sat beside me and babied me sweetly by pushing back my hair and letting me nuzzle my head in his warm chest. Bam exasperatedly walked out of the living room with a firm frown on his features.

I sighed again and closed my eyes. “Ville,” I whined. “Yes, sweetheart?” he bent his head to gaze at me. “I love Diet Coke.” I stated, grinning and shifting on the couch to rest my head on his lap. He giggled at my posture and played with my hair. With the other hand, he rested his palm on top of mine which was placed on my stomach.

I lay on the bed Bam and I shared. And weirdly, I haven’t seen him since he got me aspirin. About half an hour earlier, I heard he left the house.

My head felt better and thanks to Ville, I rested a bit by dozing off on his lap for a little while. Ville really is sweet.

I downloaded a couple of songs from Limewire and uploaded some photos of me and my friends from my cell phone onto the laptop. Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard emitted from the laptop speakers as I pleasingly wrote on Mac’s wall on Facebook.

I had changed my clothes. Now, I remained in the shirt I wore earlier but instead, I wore light grey gym shorts with black flip flops. My hair was brushed into a low ponytail, but my makeup didn’t change. It was still slightly smudged below. But I didn’t care, I was quite comfortable then.

If I could find you now, things would get better. We could leave this town and run forever…” I sang along to the song. “I know somewhere, somehow we’d be together. Let your waves crash down on me and take me away…” I slightly bobbed my head along with the beat until the song was over. Then, Have Faith in Me for A Day To Remember came on.

Abruptly, a heavy body collapsed on the bed beside me. I jumped and saw Ville with an evil smirk on his face. “Shit, where did you come from?” I asked, dramatically with a hand over my heart. “Finland, darling.” He smiled widely. I chuckled along with him. “Seriously, how did you get in here? I didn’t even hear you.” I admitted. “Well, you were too caught up singing to notice, love.” He explained.

“Where’d Bam go?” I asked absentmindedly as I checked who was online. “I don’t know. He didn’t tell me.” He shrugged. I nodded silently and sighed, seeing no one worth talking to and lowered the volume of the music from iTunes, so Ville and I could make a conversation easily.

“You have a really nice nose.” He randomly complimented. I twisted my head and squinted my eyes. “What?” “You have a really nice nose.” He repeated. I chuckled airily. “Uh, thank you. And I’ve gotta say that was incredibly random.” I snorted, laughing along with him.

Meanwhile

Bam’s POV

“Does your daughter know that we’re coming?” The man occupying the passenger seat asked. I turned down the blasting metal music coming from the speakers in the Hummer. “Nah, I didn’t tell her.” I informed him.

“Is she pretty?” A man with long spiked hair popped his head, sitting between the front seats. I smiled to myself, remembering her face that I memorized during nights.

Great, Bam, I think it’s safe to say she’s becoming a fucking obsession.

“Yeah, she sure is pretty.” I smiled proudly. “Are you just saying that because it’s like predictable for a father to say?” The man beside me inquired. The man behind us intently listened. “No, I’m not just saying that. She’s fucking stunning! Seriously, dude, sometimes Novak just can’t take his eyes away from her until I smack him.” I added as they laughed.

“How does she look like?” The one in the back posed. “Well, she’s got jet black hair but I think it’s dyed. She’s got my beautiful bright blue eyes.” I told, smiling smugly. “She has such soft skin, like a baby’s, honestly. She…” “I don’t think you ever told us what her name is.” The man beside me interrupted. “Oh, Chloe,” I informed.

“Well, go on…” The man from the back encouraged. “Alright, she’s got the most perfect nose, and I hate to admit it, but she has very attractive pink lips. And I know for a fact she didn’t get those traits from me.” “Ooh, if only she was about ten years older and not your daughter, I’d date her.” The man in the back added. “Well, thanks for fucking telling me.” I implied sarcastically.

Half an hour later, I had successfully sneaked in the men into the house without Chloe’s knowledge. Once I made sure they were situated in the living room, I climbed up the steps and walked into the room Chloe and I shared. Surprisingly, I found her on the bed beside Ville, listening to music and she was showing him some pictures of her in school and with friends, and cousins.

Why couldn’t she have showed them to me? I mean, I’m her father. Goddamn Ville and his charms and shit, how am I supposed to get to know her and make her love me if Ville’s always around her?

I furrowed my eyebrows. Maybe I’m being paranoid. I told myself and shrugged it off. “Bam!” I heard her exclaim with a full-toothed smile. She jumped off the bed and ran towards me, surprisingly sweetly hugging me, and then lightly kissing my cheek. My jaw dropped. I didn’t expect her to greet me this way, although I truly liked it.

“Hey,” she said softly, pulling away, noticing my reaction. “Are you alright?” she asked, half smiling. “Yeah, yeah,” I retorted quickly. “Aww,” Ville added insistently, sticking out his bottom lip, making a face. Chloe merely giggled at Ville’s expression.

She twisted her head to look up at me. “So where’ve you been?” she crossed her arms over her chest adorably, applying a fake stern look. “Getting your surprise,” I answered. Her eyes twinkled and she anxiously bit her lip. “Can I have it now?” she asked, pulling her arms behind her back, biting the side of her bottom lip. I kneeled down to her level. “Actually, I brought people here to meet you.” I told, watching her eyes widen. “They’re downstairs waiting. Why don’t you fix yourself up?” I added. She nodded eagerly and dashed into the bathroom.

“So they’re here?” Ville asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Yep,” I replied. “What were you guys doing?” I asked, acting casual. “Many things: singing, talking, laughing, taking pictures, and she was showing me her pictures.” He countered. “So, you guys had fun?” “Yeah, she’s really great.” He said, grinning.

Later, Chloe left the bathroom, her makeup less smudged and her hair loose. “Ready, princess?” Ville noted sarcastically. “Always,” she smirked towards him. “Alright, may I escort you to the living room, m’lady?” I asked in a posh British accent, extending my hand. “Yes, you may.” She placed her hand in mine as we left the room and I led her to the living room, where Jyrki had his feet on the coffee table, going through channels.

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the beautiful Chloe Margera!” I declared loudly, bringing the attention of, also, Novak, Dunn, Raab and Dico. Chloe elbowed me in the stomach, coughing slightly, adjusting her eyes to the two new members to the household.

“Well, hello there, gorgeous.” Jussi blurted flirtatiously. Her lips parted as she stared at him with awe. “Good evening,” Jyrki said in a deep voice, extending his hand to her. She bit her lip, sticking out her hand. “Lovely,” he finished off, showing his trademark sexy smile, bringing the back of her hand to his lips, kissing it tenderly. She exhaled sharply, looking over to me, grinning back at her. She raised her eyebrows and took a deep breath.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she exclaimed, parading around the room, lunging into me with a tight embrace. Pulling away, she gazed deep into my eyes, squealing. “Thank you!” she kissed my cheek once more, before tackling the Finnish rockstars into an embrace. Jyrki laughed into the hug and Jussi simply beamed, gently stroking her hair.

She sat between, and would occasionally look sideways at both of them, beaming. Then, she glanced at me, as I was enjoying her delight. She winked at me, smiling angelically. I winked back, tilting my head.

As the night progressed, Chloe ended up talking to Jyrki and Jussi, getting to know them. A smile never left any of the two men’s faces.

I sat back in my seat, folding my arms over my chest confidently. “Aww, look how happy she is.” Novak sarcastically cooed. “Shut up, Novak.” She emphasized, as the room erupted in laughter. “You better watch yourself, James!” he reprimanded leaping onto her. She shrieked in laughter as he dived on her lap, nestling his head on her stomach, seeing as she was slouched against the sofa. Novak stretched his legs onto Jyrki’s lap, who didn’t seem to mind. Chloe gently played with Novak’s hair while he dozed off, soundlessly sleeping.

Dico chose to imitate Novak and he nuzzled up against Raab, who pushed away his head and howled with laughter as he fell to the ground. Soon, everyone laughed when Raab pushed him onto the floor again by kicking him on his bald head. Chloe giggled. From the corner of my eye, I watched her every move astounded how she could possibly be my daughter. She’s not a saint, yet I can’t help but think how untainted and virtuous she is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time, huh?
I hope this chapter made up for it. (:

Know what I would love? Comments! Oh yes!

xoxo