Status: temporary hiatus.

Bam Margera's Responsibility

Acceptance

Bam, Missy, and Ashley sat on the kitchen table, currently discussing Chloe’s matter. Chloe has been asked to spend some time with the rest of the crew. But Chloe’s tear stained face was all the boys could look at. No one spoke a word, the silence hung in the room like a chandelier. While in the kitchen, Bam’s anger expunged as he listened intently to Ashley, saying it was a good decision. Soon, April appeared at the back door into the kitchen clutching groceries. At the sight of Ashley, they squealed and hugged. Bam gave a brief summary about what had happened earlier. April was distraught by her son’s behavior, and she barked at him profusely for being so immature. April was seemingly stunned by knowing she had a grandchild and was anxious to meet her.

“Why don’t you tell me some things about her, so I won’t get surprised?” Bam urged.
Missy placed a glass of iced tea in front of Ashley. She then took her place beside Bam across of Ashley. Ashley had recently informed them about her high school past and how she had raise Chloe at the age of 14 with the help of her mother.
“Chloe is a brilliant student; she’s really smart and gets straight A’s. And, she is definitely more mature for her age.” She paused. “She’s very responsible; I can trust her with anything. She’s multitalented too.”
“Multitalented how?” Bam interrupted.
“She loves music, and she plays the piano and electric guitar, and knows a bit with drums. She’s in a band and has a remarkable voice, although she thinks otherwise. She’s a very artistic person; she’s into writing stories, poems and such. And, she loves reading. She’s obsessed with her laptop and IPod. She loves her room and her space, and I completely respect that.” Ashley chuckled.
“I love her already!” April gushed.
Bam and Missy smiled kindly. “So where does she stay when you’re off traveling?” Bam asks taking a sip of his beer.
“She stays at her best friend’s house till I come back.” She paused, “But I was thinking…”

Chloe's POV

Dico has been dancing to hip hop songs for the past 15 minutes. Novak, Raab, Ville and I were laughing hysterically on the sofa. Soon, Rake stood and was competing with his dance moves. Dico faked being jealous and pushed Rake to the side and attempted to dance like Ne-Yo. It was the funniest thing and tears brimmed my eyes as I clutched my stomach trying to steady myself.

Missy walked in the living room and heard the music blasting from the television. She giggled to herself at the scene before her. When she cleared her throat and looked at me laughing and jerked her head to the kitchen for me to follow. I plunked myself from the couch and trailed, trying to make myself look presentable. In the kitchen, my mom finished up her tea and Bam was opening another beer. I took a seat alongside my mother and looked at Missy and Bam oddly. Mother turned to me in her seat and looked excitedly at me. “Clo, Bam and I have talked.” She started slowly.
“Yeah?” I waited for her response.
“We’ve decided that it’s best that you stay here for a week while I’m gone.” She smiled hopefully.
My eyes furrowed and I showed a look of pure bewilderment. “So, I-I’m not gonna stay at Taylor’s?”
“No, honey. I’ve talked to Sam and she’s ok with everything. So today, you can pack your bags and spend the night here.”
“Today? When?”
“Later, we’ll go home and you’ll prepare your things then I’ll drop you off here tonight.”
“O-Okay.” Maybe that would be a good opportunity to get to know the boys even more.
I looked over to Bam and Missy. Missy was smiling brightly and Bam simply grinned. I hadn’t forgiven Bam for what he said earlier, since I could still hear his words in the back of my head perfectly.

“Hey, do you two want to stay for lunch?” Bam suggested.
“Okay.” I found myself saying before my mother could reply. She looked at me and beamed.
“Great, we were just going to order pizza.” Missy interjected.

Everyone was gathered in the dining room. Some were sipping their beers, others were engaged in conversations. Bam sat in his usual seat at the top of the large table, under the heartagram, while Missy sat across of him on the other side of the table. Mom sat on her left, as the two were engaged in a deep conversation. Bam insisted I sat beside him, in the cutest manner. I didn’t want to argue with him again, so I obeyed. Raab and Dico caused a ruckus, because they were too hungry to wait for the delivery man to arrive.

When the door rang, Bam leaped from his chair to pay to the delivery guy. Men cheered when they got their long awaited pizza and instantly began munching down.
I nudged Ville’s upper arm, “Ville?”
“Yeah?” he turned to me, smiling.
“Can you pass me the ketchup, please?” I asked politely.
“Here you go.” He set the ketchup down in front of me.
“Thanks.” I replied.

Spreading ketchup over my cheesy pepperoni pizza, after a couple of bites I was finished with my first slice. I sipped on my diet coke when I felt a poke on my shoulder. Turning to my right, I locked eyes with none other than Bam. He grinned innocently and I half smiled. Leaning over the table, when he was at the same eye level as me, he whispered though still audible, “I’m sorry for what I said earlier.”
“Don’t worry about it.” I replied shaking my head, cheery.
“And anyone who knows me well knows that I rarely apologize for anything.” He added.
“Well, I’m honored.” I smirked.
He reached over and ruffled my hair with his clean hand.

After two more slices, I felt full. By the looks of it, Mom and Missy were getting pretty close. We talked and chatted about the most random things back in the living room. I bonded with most of the guys, Ville the most. Bam never left my side and I was grateful how everything made a turn for the better and these guys were actually enjoying having me there.

“So, Chloe, what are you good at?” Novak somewhat slurred.
“Uh, at piano.”
“Oh! You play piano?” he asked surprised.
“Yep, I do.” I assured him. Ville’s expression lit up and Bam smirked.
“I’d love to hear you play sometime.” Bam added.
“Yeah? Maybe you will.” I smirked back mysteriously.
“So what bands do you listen to?” asked Bam curiously.
“Um, HIM of course,” I countered, smiling at Ville, then continued, “Mayday Parade, The Maine, Boys Like Girls, Avenged Sevenfold, Blink 182, Bring Me The Horizon, Escape The Fate, Chiodos, LoveHateHero, Hollywood Undead, Shiny Toy Guns, Paramore and many more. I just can’t think of any others now.”
Ville’s eyebrows raised, “Wow. Nice music choice, love.”
I smiled and nodded.

I loved hanging out with these guys; they were extremely laid back and so fun to be around. Bam seemed so much more fun than he did on his show.

Let me tell you about a girl I know that comes alive when you take off her clothes. There’s no telling just where she’s been. Ask around but no one seems to know.” I smiled to myself and began lip synching.
“Uh, Chloe,” Ryan interrupted. I looked up confused as he pointed to my cellphone vibrating on the glass table. The cellphone that I’ve previously dropped must have been picked up and set down on the coffee table.
“Oh!” I exclaim laughing at myself, as I picked up the cellphone. Lori

“Hello?” I ask in a thick British accent.
“Is Chloe there?” she joked in her same accent.
“No, she’s unavailable at the moment.”
“Shut up Clo!”
Sniggering, I didn’t notice Bam stare from the corner of his eye.
“Alright, I’ll make an exemption for you.”
I heard chuckling on the other end. “Well, where are you?”
“I’m in Castle Bam.” I announced waiting for her to flip.
“Oh my God! Really?”
“Yep, and I’m hanging out with the guys as we speak.”
“Wow, what are they like?” she asked intriguingly.
“They’re amazing.”
“Cool. Hey, listen, Mac is here and he’s asking when band practice is gonna be held.”
“Oh, I don’t know. Anytime you guys want.”
“You know what? Here, talk to him.” She said and I heard some shuffling on the other line. Soon, Mac’s voice spoke in my ears.
“Hey Clo.”
“Hello…”
“Listen, can you come to my house tomorrow?”
“Yeah, sure. What time?”
“Around three. Then we’ll order McDonalds, as usual.” I could tell he was smiling from the other side even though I couldn’t see him. I just knew him that well, to know he loved McDonalds, he described it as Heaven.
“Okay, sounds good.”
“Oh, I gotta go, Lor’s mom finished making cookies…” He hung up and supposedly rushed to the kitchen. I chuckled and closed and locked my phone, receiving stares from the others.

“What?” I asked confused.
“Yeah, I know we are amazing.” Dico exclaimed dramatically in his English accent.
Everyone laughed, along with me.
“So what was that about?” he asked taking a sip from his beer.
“Oh, um, I have to go to my friend’s house tomorrow around three. Can anyone take me?” I asked looking around the room.
“Yeah, I’ll take you.” Bam concluded, staring.
“Thank you.” I nodded, as he continued staring at me. His stare wasn’t rude, though it was as though he was trying to figure me out. I grew a tad uncomfortable, so I looked away and quietly watched MTV.

Looking down to my wrist, my watch stated 3:53. Ville inched closer to me and smiled down. I returned the gesture, “Hey.”
“Hi,” he said with his deep voice. He stared off into space and continued, “I can’t believe you’re Bam’s daughter, I mean I thought you two were related, but I didn’t suspect you’d be his kid.”
“Well, I couldn’t believe it at first.” I said looking down, remembering.

My mother stood from her seat beside Missy and stared down at me. “I think now would be a good time for us to go get your stuff.”
“Alright” I stood and waved everyone in the room, and they waved back.
“You’re leaving?!” Novak shouted.
“I’ll be right back, Novak.” I assured as he stood and kissed my cheek. Mom put her arm around my shoulder and we drove home. This stay should be eventful.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kind of filler-ish, I know.
But I felt like I just had to update. I'm loving the feedback!
Keep 'em coming. :)

And wish me luck on my Math exam tomorrow.
Math = Evil!

xoxo