Status: temporary hiatus.

Bam Margera's Responsibility

Beautiful

Hmm… I’m staying there for a week, so 11 T-shirts and tops, a few shorts, 3 skirts, 5 pants, flip flops, converse… What if there’s an occasion? Or they invite me out? 2 dresses should be enough… Should I get heels too? Mm, no, I’ll just get a pair of flats.

I walked to my open suitcase placed on the bed and placed the stacks of folded pants first, then the neat pile of shirts and skirts later setting the shorts on the pants. I hope it’ll all fit. I folded the dresses and carefully positioned them above the skirts. I hope they don’t get wrinkled.

Walking to the bathroom, I opened a drawer and took out a plastic bag. In it, I gathered my shower gel, sponge, shampoo, toothbrush, and toothpaste and tightened the rope on top to keep all in place. Then, I got another case which looked like a pencil case and planted my deodorant, perfume and moisturizing lotion. Beside my open suitcase, my laptop was packed in its own suitcase along with my beloved IPod and a few CDs.

Putting those in the suitcase, I got another bigger plastic bag for my shoes. Am I forgetting something? Oh! I went over to the counter under my mirror and got my makeup box and another case of nail polish, polish remover, and cotton balls…

Later

“Raab, take her bags and put ‘em upstairs.” Bam ordered Raab.
Raab obeyed like a robot. He reluctantly took the suitcase from my grasp and disappeared upstairs.

It was now almost 7 pm. I had passed Taylor’s house and spent some time there explaining what it was like meeting my dad and his friends. Lor reacted the predictable way I thought she would. Also, I explained to her that I would be spending the next week at Castle Bam. She was happy for me that now I have a father of my own, as for me, I was anxious; anxious to see how everyone was really like.

Mother had to leave early, needing to pack her things tonight, since she won’t have the time to in the morning. She had bid her goodbyes to her old high school friends, especially Missy, whom I think the two will become good friends. When mother turned to me, she smiled and sympathetically stroked my hair as she lowered herself to the same eye level. My face however held no expression. I knew I had to say goodbye to her now, since I won’t have a chance to see her tomorrow morning due to her early flight.

Instantly I dropped the acoustic guitar and wrapped my arms around her in a firm embrace. I hugged for what felt like an eternity but in reality, it was for 2 minutes. She pulled away and held my upper arms, looking deeply into my eyes. She sharply inhaled and stood, having tears in her immaculate eyes.

“Goodbye everyone.” She announced walking backwards to the grand door. She opened it and smiled to everybody in the room, staring back at her. Her eyes fell on me the last second, “I’ll see you later Chloekins.” She smiled down at me. “Bye Mom.” I forced a smile. Her smile grew and she shut the door behind her, as she disappeared into her car.

Missy put her hand on my shoulder for some comfort. “Come on, the pasta should be done soon.”
My mood was suddenly transformed. “Did you say pasta?” I asked wide eyed turning to stare at her, making sure I had heard correctly.
“Yeah, don’t you like pasta?” she answered confused.
“Are you kidding?! I love pasta!” A few laughs could be heard behind us.
Her expression lit up, “Well, it should be finished in an hour or so.”
“Okay!” I exclaimed excitedly.

At The Pirate Bar

All the guys were drinking and randomly laughing at stories and jokes. No one seemed to notice me for a minute until Rake called out to me.
“Hey Chloe, come sit with us.” He slightly slurred.
“Um, actually I just came to ask Bam something.” I said nervously.
“What?” Bam interjected. He didn’t seem to be as drunk as Rake was.
“Well, where are my things?” I licked my lips, shoving my fingers into my front pockets of my jeans.
“They’re in my room.” he said simply.
“Why are they in your room?” I scrunched my eyebrows.
“’Cause all the guest bedrooms are taken, and that’s where you’re staying right now.”
“How? Are we sharing a bed or something?”
“Yeah, we are.” He grinned.
“But what about Missy?”
“She’s staying at her friend’s house.”
“Is it because of me?” I asked, “Because I would be fine just sleeping on the couch…”
“No, no, it’s not because of you. Don’t worry. She’s been planning on it for a couple of days, now.” He smirked, “I think I can at least provide a comfortable bed for my daughter.”
I smiled, “Thank you.” I started walking back to the house, when Bam called out to me.
“Hey, where are you going?”
“Well, I just need a few minutes alone. Do you think I can use your room for some privacy?”
“Actually, I was thinking of going up there to shower…”
“You can use my room though.” Someone cut in.
I turned my posture to Ville. “Are you sure?” I inquired.
“Yeah, absolutely.” he assured me. “I’ll show you where it is,” he said standing up.
“Oh, you don’t have to…” I told him, not wanting to waste his time.
“No, it’s alright.” He smiled and nodded his head inside, gesturing for me to follow.

Reluctantly, I followed him upstairs. He opened a door and revealed a beautiful room, designed with lavender, black, and deep violet. On the walls hung pictures of Ville himself, and some of HIM, and others of Ville and Bam.
“This is my room,” he concluded and walked back out and pointed to another door, “and that’s Bam’s room, if you need anything of your stuff from there.”
Bam’s room was two rooms to the right of Ville’s room. I smiled up at him, and thanked him. “Thank you, Ville.”
“You’re welcome, sweetheart.” He bent down and kissed my forehead, trudged downstairs back outside.

I walked back downstairs to retrieve my acoustic from the couch, where I had formerly placed it. I picked it up and ran back upstairs. I opened the door to where Ville led me before. There was a plastic chair beside the closet. I rested the acoustic on the bed, which looked very cozy, and I bet to myself that it actually was. Dragging the chair to the left of the bed, the chair was close to the window that overlooked the woods beside Castle Bam. Lifting my hair, I secured it in a messy bun with the hair tie around my wrist. I unzipped the cover of the guitar and held the acoustic with my palm and salvaged the pick from another zipper. I sat down and positioned the guitar in my lap; I strummed a few chords and began to sing Just Say You’re Not Into It by Mayday Parade.

I strummed the chords a little harshly. I closed my eyes and sang every lyric as if it were my own. I didn’t care if I was singing loudly, or if my singing was off. At that moment, I wanted to sing, because it was my passion. After I finished the song, I sang it again. I wanted the empty room space in Ville’s bedroom to only hear my voice and those lyrics and music right then. My expression would change every time I’d make a high note. Right now, I lived in this song.

Bam's POV

I walked inside, wanting to shower then eat about two plates of yummy pasta. By the time I reached the stairs, I could hear music coming from Ville’s room. A familiar scream came from the kitchen. “I don’t want you to see you guys in the kitchen! Get out!” April yelled at Novak and Dico.
Both came laughing into the living room along with Raab, Ville, Dunn, and Rake.
“Do you dipshits have to follow me everywhere?” I asked, irritated.
“What’s up your ass?” Novak laughed weirdly.
“Do you guys hear that?” Dunn asked, changing the conversation.
“Hear what?” Rake asked clueless.
“Shhh,” Dunn hissed.
“That kinda sounds like Chloe.” Novak assumed.
“It’s coming from Ville’s room,” said Dico.
“Shut up.” I told them all, as I began going upstairs as quietly as I could. The others followed my example and followed.
We were now standing in front of Ville’s door, intently listening to Chloe play the guitar and sing loudly. She has an awesome voice. Ashley was right; her voice is incredible. And she’s a great musician too. Hah. Who would’ a thought my daughter would be so fucking talented?

Don't let it say goodbye
Don't let it say goodbye
Let it say goodbye

Forget everything
And we stay the night
If I was wrong then I'm sorry
I'll stop this fight
For the night
And this empty space left in the seat
To my right where you should be says a lot

That today I know that tomorrow will shine again golden
And bring our hearts back home
And today I know that tomorrow will shine again golden
And bring our hearts back home

(And today I know)
And today meant nothing
(that tomorrow will shine again golden)
Cause you're gone
And I swear then this meant everything to me
(And bring our hearts back home)
Because my heart's not home


“Oh my God,” mouthed Novak, since he knew if he spoke, Chloe might hear him. The song ended and silence was all that came from the other side of the door. Some of the guys shuffled to move away, not wanting to get caught in the act. I thought of an excuse so I knocked softly on the door. Raab, Dico, Rake and Novak hurriedly went downstairs trying not to make too much noise. Some movement was heard from inside the room, and then the door opened. Her eyes feel upon me, Dunn, and Ville. Dunn spoke before I did.

“Dinner is almost ready.” He said shortly.
The three of us were attentively staring at her, dazed.
“You heard me, didn’t you?” she grinned knowingly.
I was about to say something, but Ville cut me off. “Yes, we did. We’re sorry.” He apologized.
“It’s okay.” she sighed, still grinning. She’s just so adorable. Okay, shake it off Bam. Stop being so fucking sensitive!
“Can I just take off my shoes?” She asked me.
She shook away my thoughts and for a second I just stared at her. “Yeah, of course.” I answered quickly. She walked away with her guitar packed up in hand and entered my room.

“Fuck. That voice was unbelievably beautiful.” Ville breathed.
“Fuck yeah! She has the best voice I’ve ever heard.” Dunn commented. After a minute of me not talking, Dunn suspected I thought otherwise.
“Don’t tell me you don’t think her singing’s fucking amazing.”
“Of course I do! She’s perfect, and she’s… mine.” My voice went from loud to a whisper. I had to admit I was shocked that such a powerful and
“You know what? I’m going downstairs, I’m starving.” Dunn said and left Ville and me alone.
“Yeah, and I’m gonna go shower before I go downstairs.” I commented and walked off into the direction of my room. Ville, probably clueless, followed. Opening my door, I found Chloe slipping on her flip flops and opening her suitcase that lay on my bed. She turned and met eyes with me once again. “I think there’s enough room in that closet right there.” I pointed to the closet beside mine that I only used to hold little junk, like skateboards, beanies, scarves and such.
“Ok, thanks.” She began unpacking her folded clothes.
“I’ll be right back. Ville…stay with her.” I said before I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom Missy and I shared.

Chloe’s POV

“Do you need any help?” Ville asked, sitting on the bed.
“No, that’s alright.” I replied, stacking my shirts and skirts on one shelf. “So you guys heard me sing huh?”
“Yes, we did. We’re sorry love, we couldn’t help it.” He said with raised eyebrows.
“Well, I’m sorry my voice was off and…”
“Love, your voice wasn’t off at all. It was beautiful.”
I stopped from where I was holding a pile of pants that I was about to set on another shelf in the closet. Quietly, I placed them beside the skirts. I turned so I was facing him. No had ever complimented me like that. My mom also said my voice was beautiful, but she was my mom. Though hearing her words from a rock star meant something.
“Thank you, Ville.” I said with utmost sincerity.
He nodded and smiled at me. The corner of my lips lifted in a warm smile. I walked over to him and gave him a short hug, before I took out my shoes and set them on the bottom of the closet.
“Wanna go downstairs with me?” I asked.
“Sure, love.” He stood and followed me out.

Everyone sat back in the dining room, where they all had lunch a couple of hours ago. Bam’s chair was unoccupied; I guessed he was still in the shower. Missy sat across of me and Ville sat beside me. Missy dropped her fork on her plate, and looked up at the guys who were watching Dico speak in his oh so famous British accent, while having cucumbers up his nostrils.
“Where the hell is Bam?” Missy asked, irritated.
“He’s showering.” I shortly answered.
“Oh, he is?”
“Yeah, I guess.” I continued twirling the macaroni around my fork.

What seemed like 15 minutes later, Bam walked into the room and took his seat beside me and Missy.
“I wonder what you’ve been doing all that time in the bathroom.” Raab sarcastically asked aloud, winking to his friends around him.
“Chris Raab! Did you not notice a teenager sitting at our table?!” April snapped back at him.
All eyes turned to me. I stared back, quickly growing uneasy, so I averted my gaze towards my plate. I pursed my lips and looked at the transparent water held in the glass ahead of me, trying to avoid meeting anyone’s eyes.
“Sorry.” Raab said quietly, staring at me.
I looked up to meet his gaze; he sat two seats away from Missy. “It’s okay.” I said with a weak smile. And with that, the others ignored what just happened and went back to their conversations and laughs.

At the dining room table, everyone talked. April and Phil were into their own personal conversation. Ville and I made small talk, while he ate and I’d take sips of my water frequently. Ville was a real gentleman. It was very rare in this world to meet someone like him. I got to know him better, and my fascination grew as I began to think he really was an interesting person, in reality. He would talk about Finland and Helsinki and his other band mates. He’s told me that they were in Finland and would be flying to Westchester in a few days. Personally, I couldn’t wait to meet them. Then, he’d ask me about school, and I told him. I also informed him how my mother and I live alone, and how she’d travel from time to time, that I’ve grown used to it, and how I’d stay at my best friend’s house while she’s gone.

An hour later, Missy had left and we were sitting back in the living room, where Rake desperately searched the channels on the large television screen. He settled onto Fuse and Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold came on, I was sitting beside him. He left it on and watched, while I slumped in my seat and lip synched all the words that I knew by heart. Some took notice, but I was so into the music video that I didn’t realize it. Soon the song was over, and another came on.
I looked down at the empty glass of water I drank earlier. Grabbing it in my palm, I stood and went to the kitchen to set it in the sink. There I found April washing the dishes. “Hey, honey.” she greeted me.
“Hello.” I smiled back.
“You alright?” she asked, concerned.
“Yeah. I think I’m gonna go to bed now.”
“Okay, hun. Goodnight.” She replied and hugged me.
Hugging her back, I whispered, “Goodnight, April” and released her.

Walking back to the living room, Bam looked up at me and stared for the longest time.
I stood at the doorway and leaned on the frame. “Bam?” I called out.
He shushed Novak and looked at me, “Yeah?”
“Can I go to bed?”
Soon everyone stopped their conversations to look at me and Bam.
“Why do you wanna go to bed now? It’s way too early.” Novak stated.
“Well,” I started and looked to the floor for a second, “It’s been a long day.” I said softly, muffling my yawn with the back of my hand.
“Oh.” Novak said quietly and nodded.
Bam looked at Novak then turned to me, “Yeah, of course. And you don’t have to ask permission from me anytime you wanna do something. This is your house too, okay?”
“Okay. Goodnight, everyone!” I replied and began walking to the staircase. Each said their own form of goodnight bidding.

Back in Bam’s room, I changed into my pjs, grey and red checkered short shorts and a white top then put my clothes in the laundry basket in the bathroom. I slipped into the warm bed and instantly fell asleep.

Bam's POV

I watched her walk up the stairs and shut my bedroom door. “She’s so cute,” Rake complimented.
“She is, isn’t she?” I said aloud to myself. I still couldn’t get the thought into my head that she was mine.
“She seems kind of secluded though.” Dico noted.
“I wouldn’t be so quick to judge. We talked for a while and she was very sweet.” Ville countered.
“You know what? I’m gonna go to bed too. I’m fucking tired.” I announced and stretched. “Goodnight, assholes!” I yelled back as I walked up the stairs. Ignoring the calls I heard, I opened the door to my room and closed it behind me. Though the room was dark, I could still make out her shape. She slept soundlessly on my side. Removing my sweats, I climbed in the warm bed in my boxers. I shifted my position to face her sleeping face.

She was truly beautiful. I tucked the hair on her attractive face behind her ears. I stared at her for the longest time, studying her features. I’m a dad. I wanna do this right and not screw it up. My palm gently grazed her cheek, I knew I wouldn’t be able to do this if she was awake, but her skin was so soft. I reallocated my position and pecked her on the cheek. Resting my head on the cozy pillow, I continued staring at her. I put my arm above her waist and the rising and falling of her body was slowly lulling me into sleep. Her eyelids twitched, and I just noticed her long eyelashes. My finger also browsed her perfect nose and her properly shaped eyebrows. I’ll be the perfect dad she never had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, another update! (:
thought that since the last one was more of a filler that I'd post this...

If I get wonderful comments, I will put up the next chapter tomorrow!
Yeah, that's how much I appreciate my readers and subscribers.

Hope you all liked this one! <3
Now, COMMENT!


This is the song Chloe sang, which is one of my favorites!

xoxo