Cemetery Strolls

KT HURRY UP!!!

Frank's POV
I sit with Gerard and Mikey at the gates to the cemetery waiting for Ray, Bob and Tiana to come. I don’t know how much of a coincidence it is that all 7 of us live on the 3 same streets right next to a cemetery.

“Hey guys” Tiana says shivering from head to toe.

“Cold isn’t it” I joke.

“Very” she shudders.

“Hahaha” Gerard laughs.

“Come on then we better go get KT, she better be ready today, I don’t wanna be late for school aaagain” I say purposely dragging on the “aaagain”.

[At KT’s House]

“KT we’re here” Tiana yells up the stairs.

“Yea I’ll be down in a mo” she replies.

“Be quick coz we’re gonna be late again” I shout.

“Yes, yes Mr. Iero” she laughs.

[5 minutes later]
“Dude what the hell is KT doing, she’s gonna make us all late” Gerard says flicking through one of her kerrang magazines.

“Frankie go tell her to hurry up” Bob says.

“Fine”

“Hurry up KT we’re all gonna be late for school” I I shout walking into her bedroom.

“Geezus Frankie what the fuck are you doing” KT yelps covering her half naked torso with her black tee.

“Oh god” I whisper turning away catching a glimpse of her red satin bra.

“You aren’t even dressed yet” I lecture facing the wall.

“No, I was doing my makeup and hair” she snaps back.

“Well hurry up we are already late for school” I say attempting to turn around again.

“Frankie, don’t look you dork” she yelps.

“Oh sorry, just hurry up!” I say leaving the room.