Trying to Stay Alive

Meeting new people

When i got home no body was there. I Went to my room and fell asleep. When i woke up there was screaming and my phone was ringing to. I shut my door and answered my phone.

"Hello"
"Hey Karla what are you doing"
"Who is this"
"Its Nikki"
"Hey how'd you get my number"
"Hello i can get anything if i really wanted and plus i know some people that you used to know and i told them i was planning on pranking you all the time and vola i got it."
"Oh great um... i cant really talk right now"
"Why are you in trouble"
"No but my parents are um.... "
"Oh there yelling"
"Yep and i don't want you hearing any of it"
"Hey my parents foguht all the time"
"Oh really"
"Yea and you know how to get rid of there yelling?" Nikki said
"No how" i asked
"You come over to Frankies house. Mikeys really worried about you and so is Frankie and its kinda weird"
"Um hold on maybe they forgot that i'm suppose to stay in today hold on" i said and set the phone down and walked into the living room.

"Mom...Dad"
"What do you want Karla" my dad snapped
"Um my friend Nikki wants to know if i can hang out"
"Yea go ahead"
"Thanks you" i said and ran upstairs and grabbed the phone.

"Nikki i can leave ill be there in a few minutes"
"Yay ok ill tell them so they know"
"K bye" i said and hung up. I ran out of the house and walked to Frankies i got there in a few minutes and as i walked up to the door it opened and out ran Frankie and Mikey and Nikki.

"KARLA you came" Mikey said and hugged me
"Yea"
"Were glad you could get out" Nikki said
"Me too i hate being at my house with my parents"
"Ok well lets go in and you can meet Mikeys brother Gerard later on tonight" Frankie said
"Yay!!" i said and we all went inside and watched tv for a little bit untill mikey got up and answered the door. In walked a guy with black hair a bit shorter than mikey but not by much and he was attractive. Frankie jumped up and ran to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Gee baby this is Karla" Frankie siad
"Gee?" i asked
"Thats my nickname my real name is Gerard"
"Oh hi Gerard"
"Hey"
Frankie kissed Gerard again. Man i thought Frankie was free but i guess i was wrong hes with Gerard. Well Mikey's cute and i think hes free. I got up and sat on Mikey which took him by surprise.

"Hey Mikey"
"Hey Karla"
"I'm bored what can we do"
"Um i really dont know we can go for a walk" Mikey suggested
"Just me and you" i asked
"If you want"
"Oh i want" i said smiling
""Ok" we both stood up and i took Mikeys hand in mine.

"Guys were going for a walk well be back later" Mikey said
"Where are you to lovers going" Gerard said and i just smiled but it soon faded when i looked at Frankie and saw his sad face.
"Where going on a walk" I said
"Yea so well be back later" Mikey said
"Ok but you to dont have to much fun" Gerard said
"Ok we will" i said smiling again and taking Mikeys hand and putting it on my waist. I took one last glance at Frankie and knew i was making him jealous. I didn't want to make him jealous i just wanted to have someone i can lean on and something could happen. Me and Mikey were walking for a while when a cool breeze came by and i moved closer to him. Finally the cool breeze stopped and i looked up at Mikey and he looked down at me and he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It wasnt a hard kiss it was nice and easy and it left me wanting more. Once we broke apart i smiled and just held onto Mikey a bit longer. Maybe Me and Mikey will make a cute couple.