Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 37

We all sat in the waiting room waiting for new about Frank and we all hoped it was gonan be good news. Finally after what felt like a century teh doctor walked out.

"Ok Frank Iero Is alive but he is having problems with his heart hes fighting to stay alive" the doctor said
"Can we see him"
"Yes but hes sleeping he'll wake up in a few hours once the medicine wears off"
"Oh ok" I said and the doctor took us to Franks room. When we got in there everyone rushed to him but me. I stood at the door way and just looked at his body. It looked so lifeless laying there on that hospital bed. The heart monitor started beeping and then it was a flatline. I fell to the ground crying. Frank had given up and now was leaving me. A nurse and a doctor ran into the room and started shocking him. I couldn't handle this. The man I was falling hard for was dying. Seidee came to me and hugged me. I just let it all out. I cried like a little baby until I heard the heart monitor beeping again.

"Its ok Karla he's gonna fight to be with you" Seidee said
" I hope so" I said getting up and walking over to the side of the bed.
"Guys lets give Karla A few minutes alone" Seidee and Nikki said
"Ok" everyone said
"Karla if you need us well be right out side ok" Seidee said
"Ok" I said and then the door was shut. I grabbed Franks hand and just held it. I started to move his hair out of his face.

"Frankie I'm here and I will be here jsut like you were for me. I'm not leaving your side at all. I love you." I said and kissed his forehead. I kept playing with his hair for awhile until I felt his hand tighten. I looked at it and then looked back at his face and there were those beautiful hazel eyes I loved.

"Frankie" I said smiling and letting a few tears fall.
"Aww my beautiful girl shouldn't be crying"
"I thought I was gonna lose you"
"I told you I was gonna try and stay alive"
"God I dont know what I would've done wtih out you" I said hugging him. It went silent for awhile.
"Karla I love you too"
"You do" I said smiling looking at him
"Yea and I know you love me too" he said smiling. We were about to kiss but then there was a knock on the door and every one walked in. Once they saw that Frank was up they ran in and gave him a hug. Everyone was really happy that he was ok.