Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 38

Frank had to stay in the hospital for a while. I was there everyday like he was for me. Finally he got to go home and I told my mom that I was staying with him and she was ok with it. I was Franks Nurse till he got better. He was really ok he just needed to excercise his stomach/chest area. He could walk around and everything but I wouldn't let him leave his house for anything. Everyone came and hung out at his house. One night we got a surprise. Haley brought over alot and I men alot of skittles.

"Skittle wars???" she asked and we all looked at Frank and his eyes got big.
"Hell yea and I'm gonna win and be the king again"
"Oh ok Frank" I said laughing
"I will"
"Ok well just remember when your pucking the skittles up remember that its gonna be all rainbowy"
"Hey that made the puke less discusting to look at"
"Uh huh ok"
"Well your playing to" Seidee said
"What no I cnat"
"Oh yes you can" she said and sat me down.
"Your goal is to at least beat one of us"
"Fine" we all sat down around the table and started our skittle war. The first to go down was Gerard then Ray then Bob and Then Seidee and Then Nikki and then Mikey all that was left was me and Haley and Frank. I couldn't believe I had staying in this long. Frank couldn't handle the skittles or something and he got up and ran to the bathroom again. I laughed and kept going. I wanted to go check on Frank but I had to beat Haley for him. We kept going and Frank came back down after a while and he watched the match continue finally Haley gave up and I won. I jumped up and Started dancing. I looked at Frank.

"That was for you baby" I said and started jumping up and down again.
"You won that for Frank how??" Nikki asked
"Well as long as one of us won the other still won"
"Are you serious" Seidee asked
"Yeps and plus next time I can easily lose just the let Frank win" I said smiling
"My baby is smart and Now she is the Skittle wars Queen" Frank said and we all started laughing. I missed having fun with everyone. But I knew I would have to leave and go back home and leave them again and be miserable.