Trying to Stay Alive

The good news

The Next Few days Frank got better and didnt really need me. So I had to go back home and see my mom. I got back to New york and stayed indoors all the time. I went to school and didnt make any new friends. I really didnt want to. My mom had some news for me one day when I got back from school.

"Karla darling were moving"
"What were now?"
"Back to New Jersey"
"Are you serious" I said smiling now
"Yep I guess your father isnt living there anymore and plus I found a nice house in the same belleville."
"YES so that means were leaving like...Now right please please" I said jumping up and down with excitement.
"Well we can start now but we can only move little things we cant take our beds"
"You mean the beds grandma gave us"
"Yep we get to take them in a few days"
"YAY!! But were still moving I'm soooooo happy. Thank you mom thank you." I said and I ran to her and hugged her.
"OOH I have to go pack now" I said and let go of her and ran to my room to start packing. In a few days I would be back in New Jersey with my friends. I couldn't be happier.

I was done packing by nighttime. Even though we werent leaving for another 2 days but hey I was gonna be ready so It wouldnt take any longer to get back to Jersey. I hadnt called anyone to tell them I was coming back to town I just was gonna surprise them and see there faces. The next few days went by really fast and the next thing I knew we were moving back to Jersey. We got to Jersey and I took my things up to my New Room and set up as much as I could. We were gonna go back to New york for one more Night and sleep there but I talked my mom into letting me stay in Jersey and just sleep at someones house. She left and I called Nikki and I went and hung out with her. She was hanging out with everyone so I went with her. Everyone was shocked to see me cause usually I call and tell them I was coming. Frank just ran to me and hugged me. Everyone spent the night at Franks. Me and him slept in his bed and the rest just grabbed rooms and spots in the living room. I fell asleep after Frank put his arms around me. When I woke up the next morning Franks arms were still around me so I turned to face him and his arms had a reflect and pulled me closer to him. So now our faces were less then an inch away from each other. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and just kissed me. I kissed back and we were making out until there was a knock at the door.

"Frank Band meeting in 10"
"Thanks" Frank said
"Band meeting???"
"Yea we started a band... Nikki's the tech so you can be...teh groupie"
"Hey i'm not sleeping with the band members" I said
"Your right you'll only be sleeping with one...me"
"No I wont be sleeping with ....well maybe I will I dont know yet"
"Sooo"
"I'm still not a groupie... I'll be your merchandise girl"
"Oh cool"
"Yea when and if you gusy have a name I'll design shirts"
"Cool now lets go since your gonna be part of this band some way"
"Ok" I said and we got up and went down to the living room.

When we got down stairs everyone was still there. I sat with the girls and watch them all talk out what was going on with the band.

"We need a name" Gerard said
"Why not My Chemical Romance" Mikey said
"Thats good... My babys smart" Nikki said and hugged him
" Yea that sounds good" Gerard and everyone agreed.
"Ok now that thats out of the way.... When do we actually start practicing" Bob asked
"Why not now" I said
"But we want to hang out for awhile" Haley said
"Well you guys can I gotta go"
"Where are you going"
"I have to go help my mom with somethings"
"Are you coming back"
"Yea I'll stop by later tonight" I said and stood up and walked over to Frank and gave him a quick kiss.
"Bye babe"
"Bye .. I'll see you guys later tonight I promise" I said and left. Little did they know that I only lived like a block away from Franks. I went there and waited for the truck to come with the furniture and my mom to come back. I only had to wait a few minutes but they all showed up at the same time and we got everything in the house in an hour and now all we had to do was spice it up and make it our own again. Night came and I started getting my shoes on.

"Mom I'm going over to Frankies"
"No your not"
"Why not"
"I know what that means"
"Oh Seidee and Haley and Nikki and Mikey and Gerard and Bob and Ray are also going to be there were all hanging out tonight"
"Oh ok are his parents home?"
"I think they are i'll call you and tell you"
"No thats ok I trust you"
"Oh ok well I'll call if we just spend the night there ok"
"Ok but there better be girls there with you"
"Ok mom I promise"
"K bye"
"Bye" I said and left I ran to Franks and Everyone was still there.

"Hey guys what were ya talking about" I asked
"Oh someone moved into the neighborhood" Nikki said
"How do you know" I asked
"I saw a moving truck"
"Oh well guys I have something to tell you"
"You know who's moving in" she asked
"Yea I do" I said trying to hold back the smiles
"Who is it?" Everyone asked
"You ready for it"
"Yea just tell us" they all said
"Ok its... do you really want me to ruin the surprise"
"AHHH Yes jsut tell us" Nikki said and I jsut laughed
"Its me guys I moved back To New Jersey" I said smiling now
"Are you serious" Frank said smiling from ear to ear.
"Yep we came back last night and we just got all our stuff today"
"Yay our best friend is staying" Nikki adn Haley and Seidee said.
"I knkow i'm happy too" I said and then got bombarded with hugs.