Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 4

I looked at the screen and saw that my friend frankie who was called superfrankie was on and mikey was on.

superfrankie[10:01pm]: hey karla how are you
unappreciated[10:01pm]: good you
superfrankie[10:02pm]:good so i heard you dont want to talk to my friend mikey. hes a good guy i can promise you that.
unappreciated[10:02pm]: its not that hes cool yea but i'm not giving my number out online cause i dont even know you guys personaly.
superfrankie[10:03pm]: but what if we live in the same place
unappreciated[10:04pm]:yea what are the odds of that
superfrankie[10:04pm]:me and mikey live in newark New Jersey how bout you
unappreciated[10:05pm]: ok maybe we do live in the same town but still you could be and old man that wants a young hot girl for your pleasure.
superfrankie[10:06pm]:lol ur weird give me a call and we can talk adn you can tell me if i sound like an old man. my number is 1(643) 684-3291 thats my cell ill be waiting.
unappreciated[10:07pm]: ok but im *67 so you dont know my number ok
superfrankie[10:08pm]: thats fine

unappreciated has logged off at 10:08pm

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Franks number. I was so scared of what i was gonna hear. He could be lieing and he actually is a 60 year old man and Mikey is his friend thats also 60 years old.

"Hello"
"Hey is this frankie" i asked
"Yep and is this karla"
"Uh huh"
"Hey Karla good to hear from you now do i sound old to you" he asked
"No not at all"
"Good i hoped i didn't"
"Um ok so i have to be quiet or my mom's gonna come in here and start yelling and um...yea some other stuff"
"Oh ok well since its only 10 do you want to go out to get some ice cream with me and Mikey?"
"Wow Frank we just basically met and your already asking me on a date how cute" i said laughing which i regreted.

"Karla are you on the computer" my mother yelled
"No mom i'm watching tv"
"Well turn it off and go to bed"
"Fine"

"Ok Frank i cant sneak out of my house my parents are still up"
"Crawl through your window and meet me at the shell gas station"
"Um ok thats not that far from my house"
"Good its not that far from my house either... i'll be waiting" he said and hung up. great now i had to sneak out of my house and not kill myself doing that. Thats gonna be so much fun.