Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 41

Frank came over a few hours after I got back home and hung out with me. My mom didnt come home until late adn by late I mean it was already morning. It was 4 am.

"Mom where have you been" I said sounding all parental
"Out" she said and ran up to her room. There was something really wrong here and I had to find out. I walked to her room but stopped when I ehard sobs. Something happened....She didnt get raped did she. No she couldn't have. She could have been robbed. Or worse my dad came back and is trying to get to me and she wont let her so he hurts her. The sobbing finally stopped when it got quiet. I knocked on the door and opened it. I walked in and there was my mom with a gun and a bottle of vodka. She looked at me and then looked at the ground.

"Mom what happened"
"Your father he didnt move"
"What"
"He's here and he wants you still"
"Well he wont get me and if you die he'll win"
"But maybe he will leave you alone"
"I dont think so mom"
"OMG hes behind you" she said and she pointed the gun. I turned and saw it was Frank. He started to walk in when I heard the gun go off. I looked at my mom and she just had a shocked look on her face. I whipped back to face Frank but he was on the ground. I Dashed to his side.

"Frank are you ok"
"Omg that was Frank" my mom said
"Yes mom he was here waiting with me for you"
"Omg I just killed him"
"No mom he's still breathing... Frank please talk to me... Call 911 now." I said and she ran off and I was left with Frank. He couched and sat up.

"Frank are you ok"
"Wow that was a close one" he said
"What"
"The bullet whized by me. I just moved out of the way. But I fell to the ground and sorta blacked out."
"Omg Frnak I thought my mom had killed you"
"Well I thought she was going to why did she shoot me?"
"She thought you were my father"
"Oh thats great"
"Frank your gonna stay here with me right"
"Yea if you want me to"
"Hell yea I do"
"Ok"

"Karla I called 911 and the...Frank your ok" she said
"Yea"
"But I thought I shot you"
"So did I" I said
"I blacked out after I hit the ground.. You didnt hit me I moved out of the way just in time"
"Oh ok" she said and she went and put the gun away and locked the cabinet it was in.

"Mom give me that key"
"Fine" she said and handed me the key. She wasnt going to kill herself while I was still on this Earth to stop her. Me and Frank waited till she fell asleep and then we went to my room and fell asleep. I had a bad feeling and I didnt know what it was from but I just knew something was going to go wrong.