Trying to Stay Alive

Chapter 44

Franks POV

I ran to "the building" and ran in hoping to see Karla there. I ran around the room really quick and saw that she wasnt there. I ran out and started looking for her in the places I might've found her. I hope I find her before anything happens to her.

Karla's POV
I ran into a hardware store and bought a razor blade. But not the dull type It was the kind used to kill things. I bought it and walked out of the hardware store and walked with my head down. I got to "the building" after awhile and just walked in. I walked to one of the rooms and sat down and I looked around for one last time. I got the razor out and started to cut my wrist. I cut it but not that deep so I did it again but deeper. I heard something but just ignored it until I was tackeled to the ground and the razor fell out of my hand.

Franks POV

I started to walk back to my house after a few minutes. If I knew anything about Karla she didnt want to be found. I was walking back and I saw someone across the street and they just kept there eyes on the ground and kept walking. They walked into "the building" I knew who it was. I ran across the street and walked up the stairs and looked in all the rooms until I found her. She was bleeding and she was cutting herself. I didnt know what to do so I just did whatever my body said and it ran to her and tackled her and the razor she was using flew out of her hand. I picked her up and she was crying.

"Karla why would you think of doing that"
"Cause...no one cares"
"I care about you I'm sorry that I made you doubt that for a second" I said holding onto her while she cried. After a while I picked up her hand and saw that she was still bleeding so I took off my shirt and wrapped her wrist in it. Hopefully that would help till we got her to the hospital. I think she blacked out while I was walking her to the hospital. But when I got her there they took her from me and I didnt get to see her for a few hours.

Karla's Pov

The last thing I remember. Was Frank finding me and we were talking about something and then he picked me up and we were going to the hospital I think. But after that every thing was fuzy.

Franks POV

I called everyone once Karla was taken into the ICU area. Everyone showed up with in minutes.

"Where did you find her??" Nikki asked
"Her secret place" I stated I know she didnt tell anyone else about it so I wasnt going to.
"What did she do?" Haley asked
"She was cutting herself I think but I knwo she was bleeding from the wrists"
" Good thing you got to her in time" Mikey said
"Yea if I didnt give up on finding her I wouldnt have found her"
"You gave up looking for her" Seidee yelled
"Yea but I found her didnt I"
"So what if she wasnt at where ever she was what if she was gonna kill herself somewhere else she might have been dead by now" She yelled again Did I really upset Seidee that much. I love Karla I do I never meant for any of this to happen but Seidee was to pissed at me to think about how I was taking all of this. I just sat down and put my head in my hands and tried not to cry. I had to be strong. Guys arent suppose to cry there suppose to be strong for the girls. I kept telling myself this over and over again.

Seidee's Pov

When I heard that Frank had stopped looking for Karla I was pissed what if he hadnt found her where she was she could've been dead now.
"You gave up looking for her" I yelled
"Yea but I found her didnt I"
"So what if she wasnt at where ever she was what if she was gonna kill herself somewhere else she might have been dead by now" I yelled again and Frank just shut up. I kept yelling at him.
"You are the worst Boyfriend ever I hope you rot in hell If I lose my best friend I swear to god I will kill you" Bob put his hand on me and I stopped yelling and looked at bob. He had a look on his face that was telling me to calm down. I did but when I did I looked at Frank and he looked like he was crying I was gonna go talk to him but I decided he needs to be alone now.

Nikki's POV

When we got to The hospital we found out what happen and then the thing that majorly caught my ear was when Frank said something about giving up on looking for Karla.

"Yea if I didnt give up on finding her I wouldnt have found her" he said
"You gave up looking for her" Seidee yelled
"Yea but I found her didnt I"
"So what if she wasnt at where ever she was what if she was gonna kill herself somewhere else she might have been dead by now" Seidee yelled again. She was pissed. She was worse then all of us. Frank looked like he went dead for a while. Seidee yelled again at him.
"You are the worst Boyfriend ever I hope you rot in hell If I lose my best friend I swear to god I will kill you" after that Frank walked over to a chair and I think he was crying. But I felt bad for him. He might lose Karla too and he loves her. He went through alot to get her and now he might lose her. We were all queit until the doctors came into the waiting room.

"Hows Karla doing" Seidee asked right away
"She's good she probably wont wake up for a while but she lost alot of blood if she would have come any later she wouldnt be alive now." The doctor said
"When can we see her" I asked
"You can go see her now but again she wont be up for a while" the doctor said and walked away. We all walked to Karla's room and when we got in I wanted to cry. She was hooked up to all these machines and she looked so life less. I could tell Frank felt like shit still. I didnt know what to do but just sit and watch everyone's reactions to what was happening. After a while we were all told to leave. Frank asked if he could stay and even though the nurse told him he couldn't he somehow got her to change her mind and he stayed with Karla tongiht.