Trying to Stay Alive

Begining The Tour!

We were on our way now to the first venue. Frank was right this van is crampt(sp). So Everyone but Gerard and me were alseep. This was my time to talk to Gerard about me and Frank.

"Gerard I need to ask your oppinion on something"
"Ok go ahead"
"Ok do you think its a bad thing that I'm here...I mean I feel like I forced Frank to get me to go....Even though yes Mikey asked you and all but..." I was interupted
"Karla your always welcome with us even if Frank doesn't want you here....or if anything happens."
"Your to good to me"
"I'm gonna look out for you...your like mine and Mikeys little sister that weve never had"
"Aww thats cute"
"Well its true and we both will protect you from getting hurt."
"Thanks Gerard" I said and got off my seat and even though he was driving I hugged him. Its good to know that I have 2 people that will make sure I'm not hurt by anything, My worry was Me being hurt by Frank. We heard mumbling and went back to silence. I looked at Gerard and smiled. He was like my brother just like Mikey I loved them like family. I looked back and Mikey was up. He looked at me.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" he said and I couldn't help but laugh. I burst out laughing. Gerard looked at me like I was crazy.

"What Mikey's first thing when he gets up is.. "I need to go to the bathroom" wouldn't you be laughing to" and with that Gerard started laughing. Then everyone else woke up because me and Gerard were laughing to loud. Gerard pulled over and
Mikey ran to the bathroom and Ray went to get something to eat. A few minutes later Mikey came back in and we left again. Then 5 minutes later Gerards phone rang. He threw it at me to get.

"Hello Gerard's Dating servive how may I help you?"
"Hey Karla"
"Oh hey Ray"
"Yea notice anything missing from the van."
"Um..." I looked around and saw no Ray. "Yea you!"
With that Gerard said
"Shit!" And did a U turn and we went back and got Ray. We all laughed that we had forgotten Ray. He was even laughing too. We had a great time until we finally got to the venue and the guys went on stage and I waited by the side waiting for it to end. Who knew Frank really didnt want me here.