Trying to Stay Alive

Feelings Like Tonight

Frank Walked past me after the concert. I didn't care I waited for Gerard and Mikey to get off. When they did I tackeled them in hugs. We went back to the room and they took off there make up and while they were doing that I went and found Frank. He was outside smoking a cigarrette. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. He blew out his smoke and then kissed me.

"What's wrong?" I asked
"Nothing why?"
"Well lets see you just walk past me not even saying a word... what's on your mind."
"Oh its nothing big I'm just not feeling well."
"Awe babe I can help you out you know I am here for you."
"Yea I know" he said and kissed me again and threw his cigarrette and then walked back into the building. When he left I pulled out my pack and lit one up for me. I really needed it now, theres something Franks not telling me. After I finished off my cigarrette I walked back into the building everyone was waiting for me.

"Karla!" Mikey screamed and tackeled me with a hug. He kissed me on the cheek and helped me up and we walked to the van. We were going to look for a hotel so we all could sleep at once since they were all really tired and they didn't trust me driving. We found one and everyone was paired off. Of coarse me and Frank and then Mikey and Gerard and Ray and Bob. When we all split off Mikey gave me another kiss on the cheek and told me that if I need to get away from Frank his and Gerards room is open. I thanked him and went into the room. After the door was shut and we knew the guys were gone Frank started talking to me.

"What the hell was with that?"
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Why is Mikey kissing you?"
"I don't know but does it matter?"
"Yes since you are MY girlfriend you really should tell me whats going on."
"Mikey is just a Friend!"
"Thats not what it looks like. I think you like him, don't you?"
"NO! hes like a brother to me, thats disgusting! Plus I LOVE you and only you."
"Well then stop being the way you are"
"I can't Frank.....Seriously whats wrong with you. Ive been friends with all of you and now you don't want me hanging out with them...Or do you just not want me here." relization finally hit me. Frank doesn't want me here. Thats why he never talks to me and only when were in private he shows his love or now hate for me.
"I want you here I do." he said quickly.
"Then why do you ignore me?"
"I don't want them thinking they can say what they want about you."
"Who's they?" I asked confused
"The Paparazi's(sp)"
"Oh Frank" I had crumbled to how he was trying to protect me. I ran to me and kissed him hard on the lips. He was being cute. We pulled apart.
"I know you probably thought I hate you, but I never could I love you too much to lose you" he said and again I melted I seriously hated him for this. He was breaking down my wall that I had put up, my anger towards him that was towards me. No he got me he traped me in his cuteness again. Grrr.