Trying to Stay Alive

Sex, Sex And More Sex Thats All He Thinks About

"SO lets see what we can do...we can go back to the hotel room.....go to the movies...or the hotel room....or to a resturant ...or the hotel room"
"Frank shut up were not going back to the hotel room"
"Awe why not you know you want me on that bed again"
"Frank!"
"What I'm just telling you what you already know"
"Frank not in public"
"Fine" he started pouting.
"awe babe will do it soon I promise" I said and kissed his lips lightly
"You have to repay me"
"fine I will" I said and kissed him agian
"Sooooo?"
"lets go swiming"
"Okay Where?"
"Um.... how bout this first we eat and then go back to the hotel and go swiming then take a shower and go to bed"
"But where is our time in that"
"Its all day duh!"
"No I mean me you and the bed"
"Oh thats either before or after the shower...or before, in and after the shower"
"Ill go with that last one"
So for some reason Frank was trying to get out of the public eye so I did alot of fighting but finally got him to be okay with it. Finally we ate and went back to the hotel room. We went swimming but the guys were all with us so it really wasnt alone time. Which was ok but Frank was trying to keep me away from everyone else. Finally after 2hrs of swimming me nad Frank went to our room. We hit the bed and just relaxed for a bit. WE kissed a few times and then finally after getting our energy back went into the shower. After the shower we laid back down on th bed, I turned on the tv and ignored what Frank really wanted to do until I finally decided I was good for what he wanted and then we um....did the dirty again. (wow thats how its gonna be the few days were in a hotel oh well)