Trying to Stay Alive

What Happened at home

So i went back home and climbed up the tree and went through my window and I checked my door and i saw that i was unlocked. Great they knew i wasnt here last night. I closed my eyes and then in came my parents.

"Karla where the fuck where you this morning" my mom yelled
"Out" i said getting up
"Well you know your not allowed out after we send you to bed" my dad yelled
"Fuck you i can do whatever i want when i want" i yelled
i shouldn't have yelled at my parents because that jsut got me on the floor holding onto my cheek.
"Don't you ever yell at me or your father"
"I'll do what i fucking want" i screamed and this time it was my dad hitting me. He hit me really hard that i felt blood in my mouth.
"Now go to school and come straight home your grounded"
"Right you try and ground me you drugies" i yelled and then i ran to my closet and shut the door.
"Karla you better get your ass out of there now or it will be worse" my dad yelled shit now i have to decide take the shit i'm gonna get now or let it be worse. i opened up the closet door and got smacked in the face twice and then punched in the stomach. I fell to the ground and then they left. After i got my breath back i stood up and got dressed and went to school. Hopefully nothing would happen at school today or No one noticed me and i hope i don't run into Frankie, Mikey, or Nikkie or even Haley. I dont want them seeing me like this at all.