The Darkest Red

Girl, You're So So Dangerous

“Not in my ears,” I said.
“Oh, where then?” he asked.
“In my heart?” I suggested questioningly.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that sweetie. She’s just a girl…” Brendyn said pulling me to him. I sighed and sank into his chest just like old times.

“I missed you big brother,” I whispered. He kissed the top of my head and we pulled out of the embrace.
“I missed you too little sister,” he replied and we started walking again.

“We must go to Deb. I need flats,” I said and we walked across the mall to the Deb.

When we walked into the Deb, Brendyn threw tons of clothes at me and barked at me to go into the dressing room and try them on.

I think I tried on the whole store by the time we were done. Brendyn insisted on buying almost half the clothes in the store and got me a new perfume that smelled delicious.

“I want to thank you for making me feel better,” I said smiling.
“You’re welcome. Any time little sister,” he replied.

My phone started buzzing and playing Bella’s Lullaby indicating that Casey was calling. I pulled it out of my pocket and stared at it for 10 seconds and realized that it really was ringing and it really was Casey.

I hit the ’send’ button and put it up to my ear.

“Hello?” I asked uncertainly.
“Hey, I’m just calling to say I’m sorry and that I love you,” she said.
“It’s alright. I love you too. Can I see you? Are you out of the hospital yet?” I asked.
“I’m home. Sure you can come over,” she said and I heard a smile creep into her voice.

I smiled.

“You want to meet my brother?” I asked.
“Sure, bring him too,” she replied.

Brendyn looked at me quizzically.

“I love you Phe, see you in a bit,” she said.
“I love you too Casey. See you in a bit baby,” I replied and heard a click. I shut the phone and put it in my pocket.

“Now where we going?” Brendyn asked.
“To see my baby girl, Can I drive?” I asked. He nodded and threw me the keys as we walked out of the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda wanna kill a certain someone off... Hmm. Possibly...

This seems short? It's like 377 words though. Hnn....

Comments are really nice. =]