Girls In White Dresses

Lights Out.

The opening chords of the first song, Chicago Is So Two Years Ago and the whole crowd surged forward. (Don’t ask me why they chose an older song.) Kelsey and me were pushed into the metal bars of the security gate by all the fans in the pit. I held onto Kelsey’s hand for dear life as we were squished by hundreds of people.

When that song was finished I saw Patrick looking down into the crowd at me.

“This one’s for the bands little sister. She’s down there in the pit, so don’t squish any small girls okay?” Patrick asked and the crowd went wild. He smiled down at me as I screamed.

“I LOVE YOU PETE!!!!” Kelsey screamed just as everyone was quiet. I saw Pete grinning. I figured I might as well join in on the fun.

“I LOVE YOU JOE!!! AND YOUR MONSTER FRO!” I screamed. Patrick laughed.

“Okay, screaming fan girls aside, we’re going to play a newer song now. This one’s called Twenty Dollar Nose Bleed!”

Every one screamed at the top of their lungs.

“OH MY GOD PETE WE LOVE YOU!!!” A group of girls behind Kelsey and me screamed in out ears.
“Do you mind, I’d like to be able to hear after this thank you,” I said irritated.
“Like, whatever, shorty,” a blond girl, I’m assuming she was their leader, in the group said.

“What the fuck did you call me you fucking blond slut?” I asked angrily.
“I called you shorty. What are you going to do about it small fry?” she asked.
“Oh, nothing just-” I said and punched her in the nose. She punched me back in the mouth.
“BILL!” I yelled and a security guard that had taken a liking to me grabbed the blond girl out of the pit and I assume he threw her out of the arena but I didn’t know because at that moment I passed out.

Enter Patrick

Oh my god, I think Lyssa just got punched. Shit. Keep singing Pat, keep singing. She’ll be okay.

Enter Pete

Fucker! That girl just punched my little sister!

Patrick looked back at me and gave me a look that said ‘keep playing.’

As soon as we finished with the last song I ran back stage and handed my bass to a roadie and ran off to find Lyssa. I literally ran into someone. Luckily it was a security guard and not some crazed fan.

"Where's Lyssa Wentz?" I asked anxiously. He pointed in the general direction of our dressing room. I ran off calling a 'thanks' over my shoulder.

I burst through the door of the dressing room and saw...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Shit and cliffhanger. I know. I'm soooo sorry. I'm so tired. Ugh. More tomorrow. Pwease comment. I wuv youuu<3