I Don't Like Mondays

finding the notes

Billie and Tre went out of Mike's house and each walked back to theyre own house.When Billie got in to his house, Which now seemed empty, and 4 times the size with out Addie, Joey and Jake rushing around the place.He found two cards and a note waiting on the kitchen table for him.He looked down at the note.It was signed Addie, so he picked it up and began to read.
" Billie,
I thought you would have been here to say goodbye to the kids, but no doubt you were doing something far more important to you than your own children. I'm sorry I had to end like this, but I cant go on pretending to love you."
He stopped reading there as this had touched a very delicate nerve.How dare she say there was anything more important to him than his children!?! he let a tear drop slide down his soft ,pale face and then tore up the note and threw it across the table.
He then picked up the first card. It read,
" Daddy,
Mom says we are going to see gran and grampa for a while, but you can't come because your busy with work and stuff. I will miss you loads while we are there. I will write to you everyday, I wish I could say goodbye to you in person but mom said that you'd be to busy for us to stop at uncle Mikes to say goodbye. I love you daddy, see you soon love from Jake xxx"
This made Billie smile. At least Jake knew Billie loved him. He would write to Jake and ask ask him if, him and Joey would like to come and stay with him for the weekend. Then he would get to see them again.
He picked up the last of all the cards and began to read, it read.
" Dad,
Mom says we are going to see granny and grampa for a week or two and that we might stay with them in minestota for a while longer, I don't like being there for too long so I hope its just a week or somthing she says your not coming because your busy with work and stuff. I'll miss you and Mike Tre and all my freinds while we are there. I will write to you everyday,Well almost everyday. I wish I could stay with you while mom and Jake go, or at least say bye to you properly but mom said that you'd be to busy for us to stop at Mikes to say bye. Love you dad, see you soon love from Joey xxx"

Billie smiled and took the two cards up to his room with him when he went to get changed he took off yesterdays clothes placed the two cards on Addies old dresser and went into the on suite bathroom for a shower. He showered quickly and put on some new clothes and fresh aftershave, stuffed the two cards into his pocket and went downstairs again. He went out and locked the front door and walked to starbucks to meet Mike and Tre.