I Don't Like Mondays

I think you should leave now, before you hurt him

"Ya know babe, she has no right to stay for coffee"Mike mumbled.
"I know, but I need to talk to her about the note she left me anyway, and ya know? I like it when you call me babe"Billie smiled.
Mike poured the coffee smiling back at his partner.As Addie walked into the kitchen.
"Hello"Mike said coldly as she sat down.
"Hiya Mike how's it goin?"
"Fine!"
"umm... good to hear"
"Here ya go guys, coffee"Billie said placing the coffee in front of them.
"Thanks ba- I mean BJ"Mike smiled at Billie.
"Yeh, Thanks Billie"Addie smiled. and Billie sat down next to Mike.
The three of them sat drinking theyre coffee for a while andgiving each other awkkward looks of disgust and curiousity.
"So umm.. Addie What was with that letter you left me? saying something was more important to me than my kids?"Billie asked cassually.
"She said WHAT?!?!"Mike yelled.
"Well, if it was that important you would have been here to say goodbye"Addie complained.
"NO DUMBASS, HE WASN'T HERE BECAUSE HE WS AT MY HOUSE CRYING HIS HEART OUT BECAUSE YOU LEFT HIM ND TOOK HIS KIDS,TWO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN HIS LIFE AWAY!"Mike yelled at her.
"really? well if they were the most important thing in his life he wouldve at least put up a fight about keeping them!"She yelled back, but she wasnt quite as loud as Mike.
"MAYBE HE WAS TO UPSET TO BECAUSE OF YOU YOU ARAGONT BITCH!"Mike yelled.
"Guys, forget it please?"Billie sobbed from in his chair.
"Oh geeze, dont cry Billie"Mike said putting his arm around Billies shoulders."This is exactly what I didnt want to happen, I think its best you leave now because I don't want you to hurt him again"Mike said coldly to Addie lowering is voice.
"Fine! I will! Billie I hope your very happy with your new lover!"She snarled gesturing towards Mike.
"Addie, wait! give theese to the kids"Billie said handing Addie two envelopes and two parcells. In each envelope was a note thanking them for the cards and telling them how much he loved them and $100 nd in each parcel was a little gift that Billie had picked up from the toystore.
"Kay"she agreed She took the envelopes and parcels walked out in to the drive way and drove off back to minestota.