Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Real Friends

It started to rain and I noticed that I only had my pyjamas and slipers on.
I started to shiver. My her was all wet. But I didn't care. At least no ne could see me cry. I walked up to Billie's house and knocked on the door. Ollie opened.

"Cecilia? What are you doing in tha cold rain child?" Ollie asked. She dragged me inside and led me to the livingroom. There was still some broken things from the accident. "What are you doing here?" Ollie asked.

"I--I'm..." I started, still crying. "Is Billie and Mike here?"

"Billie is in the shover. Wait a sec and I'll go and get Mike." I nodded. "Mike! Get your ass down here now!" Ollie shouted. I could hear him jump down the stairs. As he came in the livingroom he stopped in his tracks.

"Cizz? What's wrong?" he asked coming over to me.

"Mike..." I said and walked right over to him to comfort. He threw his arms around me and held me tight.

"Tell me what's wrong," he then said.

"We--are...are you my friend?" I asked as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Of course. Wha...why?" He let go of me and looked straight into my eyes. I took a deep breath and told him everything.

"My mum wants me to move and I don't want to."

"Moving? well maybe it's not that bad. We could still see each other. I can drive over to you on weekends and..."

"No. You can't. That's the problem. I'm...I...I'm moving back...to Sweden..." Mike's face fell. I took a deep breath and backed up and sat down in the sofa. Mike just stared at me. Billie came in. He looked from Mike to me.

"Do I wanna know what's going on here?" he asked.

"She's...moving...back to...Sweden," Mike said still staring at me. Billie turned white in his face. He looked down at the floor. Then at me.

"Can you both just stop staring at me?" I asked.

"Well..." Billie Joe said and sat down beside me. "When are you moving and why?" I sighed and told him the same story that I had told Mike. I looked at Mike. I couldn't help the feeling I had when I looked at his eyes. Those beautiful eyes. Maybe it still was something between us.

"I don't know when I'm moving though," I said. Just then the phone rang. Ollie came in to the room.

"Cecilia, it's for you. It's your father," she said.

"Time for a scolding," I said as I picked up and sat on speaker. "Yes?"

"What the fuck are you think you're doing young lady?" my father asked.

"Nothing why?" I answered

"What do you mean with just running away? Your mother is worring about you.</>"

"Well maybe it's for her own best that I run away."

"Don't say that. You know that she loves you."

"Dad that's not the point. I don't fucking want to move back to Sweden! I mean! I've been here in 10 years now. And besides I have no one there. All my friend are here. You know that!"

"Well it's already decided to move back to Lund. And we've only got around 3 weeks befor we move. Look, I know this is hard for you but you have to try."

"But Dad...!"

"NO buts. Get home now! You should begin to pack now." Click. I pressed off the speaker and hung up.

"Urgh! Enough of this shit!" I said. "I don't wanna move." I took a deep breath and looked at my bestest friends.

"We know," Billie Joe said. Mike nodded. I looked at him and smiled.

"I mean. There is so much memories here," I said with a smile. "I had my first kiss and good sex here." Mike grinned. I smiled at him and Billie looked at me.

"You said..." he started.

"I say so much..." I finished. I knew that this was the last night that I would talk to them both like this. Oh what a wondeful life I live...not..