Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 10: Tyler Kennedy

"Tori!! Eee!" Nichole said jumping up and down. "I'm so happy for you!"

Marc and I had invited her, Jordan, Val, and Kris to Marc's house the day after the wedding.
Kristen and Sidney were on their honeymoon, and we'd figured we'd call them when they got back.

"When's the wedding?" Valerie asked.

I shrugged. "Next summer probably. Marc and I haven't really decided yet."

"You know what, this calls for a celebration." Jordan said standing.

"PAAAARRRRTYYY!"Kris said jumping up and dancing around.

Oh boy, just like them to want to party.

"Let's hit the clubs and call up some of the guys, eh?" Kris said whipping outhis cell phone.

"Crosby will be pretty mad thathe missed out on some fun." Jordan said smiling.

"He's married now. He'll be just like Malone!" Kris said laughing.

I looked at Marc-Andre, and he rolled his eyes. He then put his arm around my waist.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to."He whispered into my ear.

"Nah, let's go, it'll be fun!" I said smiling.

When we reached the club, we met up with Tyler Kennedy, Evgeni Malkin, Max Talbot and Ryan Whitney.

"Hey guys!" Marc said waving.

"Way to go Fleury, buddy!" Max Talbot said patting him on the back. "Vous ĂȘtes beau, mademoiselle." He said turning to me.

I looked at Marc, to ask what he said, but Marc just gave Talbot a look, so I figured I wouldn't ask.

"Tori, nice to see you again." Geno said smiling. "Congratulations."

"Thank you Geno."

"Whit, Tanger, Gronk, Geno, Fleury, let's go get some drinks for the ladies." Talbot said.
I rolled my eyes. Oh, Max Talbot.

Nichole and Valerie said they needed to sit and would go find a table to sit at. Which just left Tyler Kennedy and I alone.

"I don't know if I've ever properly introduced myself before, but I'm Tyler Kennedy." he said smiling.

"Well I'm Tori. Staal. Obviously." I said. I never really noticed how nice his smile was.

"So, congrats with Marc-Andre." Tyler said scratching his head. He looked somewhat nervous to me.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"Hey, you wanna go dance?" he said as a new song came on.

I looked over toward the bar where Marc and the rest of the guys were. They seemed pretty content in talking to the three cute blondes, even Marc. I rolled my eyes. Hockey players. Pft.

I grabbed Tyler's hand. "Let's go!"

We walked over to the dance floor, and got really close. In someways Tyler was like Marc-Andre. He was very sweet, funny, and really easy to talk to.

Oh no.. I thought Not again..

Was I falling for Tyler Kennedy? No.. I was engaged!

I decided enough was enough. "I'm going to go find Marc. I'll see you later Tyler."

I walked around the club searching for Marc-Andre. Finally I found him sitting at a table with Jordy, Nichole, Val and Kris.

"Hi sweetie." I said kissing his forehead.

"Hi." he said, not looking at me.

I looked at my brother and Nichole for an answer.

"Fleury's had a little too much to drink, Tor. Maybe you should take him home." Jordan said lazily.

I looked at Marc. "Come on baby, give me your keys. I'll drive home."

He handed me the keys and we walked out to the parking lot.

When we got back to our place, I followed Marc up the stairs, so he wouldn't fall or anything. As he walked into our bedroom and sat on the bed, he looked over at me and smiled.

"Tori, you're so beautiful. We should get married. I mean really. Right now."

I laughed "Marc, darling, we're already engaged!"

He smiled "Then I am the luckiest man in the world." and with that, he got under the covers,
and a few minutes later I heard him snoring.

After I had taken a shower, my phone buzzed. I looked at the new text message on my phone. I didn't recognize the number.

Hey Tori, I had a really nice time with you tonight.
And I think that you're verypretty. We should hang out
again sometime. Give me a call.
TK.

I looked at my handsome soon to be husband snoring peacefully on the bed, and begain to feel very guilty..