Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 11: Secrets

The next morning, I woke up early to make Marc-Andre breakfast. I still felt a little guilty for ditching him and spending the night with Tyler. It was just that he was talking to those blonde girls, and they were definitely prettier than me. I guess I got jealous, and I wanted to make Marc jealous too. I wonder if he even noticed..

"Hello beautiful. What are you cooking?" Marc-Andre said lazily.

I looked over at him and after a few moments smiled. "Chocolate chip pancakes."

"Sounds good." he said scratching his head.

I turned and smiled, then continued making the pancakes.

"So.. Tori, did you have a good time with TK last night?" he said nervously.

"I don't know, did you have fun with those three blondes?" I snapped.

Marc said nothing. I finished making his pancakes and set them in front of him, then stormed upstairs.

I let the hot water soothe my stress. Was I falling for Tyler Kennedy? I shook my head making water splash everywhere. I needed to talk to Tyler.

"Tori?" I heard Marc call from behind the door.
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, then I opened the door.

"Whoa..." Marc said.

"Marc, I'm going out for the day. With.. Nichole. Don't wait up for me." I said not looking at him and went to my closet to find something to wear.

After getting dressed I hurried to find my phone. I sent a quick text to Nichole.

Nichole, I need you to get out of the house.
If Marc or my brother asks, we were together okay?

Then I hurried into the closet, locking the door behind me and dialed Tyler Kennedy's number.

"Tyler, I need to talk to you. To see you. Can we meet somewhere?" I said hurriedly, afraid Marc-Andre would find me.

"Yeah, um.. how about the park?" Tyler said.

"Okay see you in a few minutes."

As I walked towards the door, passed Marc he grabbed my arm.
"Tori... I.. I love you." he said looking into my eyes.

I just turned away. I didn't want to lie when I was so confused.
I found Tyler leaning against the tree in the park. As soon as he saw me he broke into a huge grin.

"Hey! What'd you need to talk to me about?" he said.

"Tyler. I think, I think I'm starting to have feelings for you." I said. "But, I can't. Marc-Andre. But Tyler... I like you.. I'm so confused."

"Well, maybe this will clear your mind up." he said inching towards me.

And suddenly I felt his lips on mine. My head was screaming at me to stop, I was engaged! I ignored it and ran my fingers through his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. And then all at once I snapped back to reality.
I pushed myself away from Tyler as fast as I could.

"Oh my god. What have I done!" I said putting a hand to my lips. "Tyler.. this never happened. Please, don't tell Marc-Andre."

"I won't tell him. But you have to promise me that we can see each other, in private like this again." Tyler said. "Tori. I'm in love with you."

"Tyler.. I have to go." And I ran towards my car, not looking back.

When I got into the car, I began to cry. I just cheated on Marc-Andre. I grabbed my phone. There was an unread text message from Nichole, but I just decided to call her. I needed to find out where she was.

"You've got some explaining to do."
My heart stopped. It wasn't Nichole's voice that was on the other line. It was my brother's.

"J-Jordan.. but where's Nichole?" I said stunned.

"She took my phone. I think she texted you about it." Jordan said. "But apparently you're not with Nichole. Like you told Marc, and like she told me."

"Please don't be mad at Nichole I-"

"Oh, it's not Nichole I'm mad at." Jordan cut me off. "I just want to know why you lied to Marc-Andre, and why you were in the park making out with Tyler Kennedy!"

I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. "How did you-?" I managed to get out.

"Kris saw you." he said flatly.

I was half way to my house now and I decide to hope for the worst.
"Does.. does Marc know?" I asked in a small voice.

"Not yet. But I think he should. If you don't Kris, Sid, or I will. Sid and Kristen are home now, by the way. She's not very happy with you."
I blinked the tears away.

"Jordan I didn't mean to. I love Marc. It just happ-" I began, before the phone flew out of my hand and I was thrown foreward.

Then everything was just black.