Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 5: Love, Clubbin' and New Friends

I closed my eyes, aware of what I just did. I had no idea what would happen next. I opened my eyes, Marc was standing there with a shocked expression on his face. After a few minutes, he finally spoke.

"Do you really mean that?" he said.

I smiled real wide. "Yes. I do."

"Well I guess I'll just leave you two alone then." Sid said walking away.

"Sid, wait!" I said running up behind him. "We're still good friends. This little incident never happened"
I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and he smiled and went inside.

"So.. does this mean...?" Marc looked at me to finish the sentence for him.

"The rules have changed, for you and only you Marc-Andre." I smiled and jumped into his arms. (You know, bridal style. hahah)

He laughed, gave mea kiss on my forehead and put me down. He then turned me to face him his hands on my shoulders.
"So what are you going to tell Jordan?" He said.

"I'm an adult. Jordan can get mad, but I don't think we should go public with our relationship until we get to know each other a little better."

"That seems like a good idea." Marc said, and then put his hand in mine and we walked into the house.

As we walked in the house Kris Letang immediately jumped in front of me, picked me up, spun me around and sat me back down.

"We're going clubbin' bitches!" he said excitedly

"Oh good lord." I said hitting myself on my forehead.

"Yeahhhh!!" said Jordan coming over to where Kris was standing and giving him a high five. "We're going to find some babes. Malone's chickening out on us though."

"Guys, I got a wife and kid at home. I kinda miss my little guy. I'll see you at the game tomorrow." Ryan Malone said laughing. "You behave yourselves. Especially you two." He pointed to Kris and Jordan.

Oh my brother. He likes clubbin'.

Once we were at the club, Kris and Jordy got to work finding some "babes" as they said. I saw Sid dancing with a girl, and Malkin over at the bar buying two very slutty-lookin' girls drinks. Ohh, Geno.

Marc and I went to find a booth to sit at and we got some drinks. I got a coke, because being only 18, I couldn't drink.
It wasn't long until Sidney, and his girl, who's name was Kristen, joined us at the table. Kristen was my age, and she seemed really nice. Hey, I might as well make some friends in Pittsburgh that are girls right? Geno had joined us a bit later, and then said he should get home and left us. After a few more songs Jordan, Kris, and their girls, named Nichole and Valerie joined us at the table. Nichole and Valerie were both my age too, and they seemed like alot of fun. Especially Nichole, she was hilarious!

"So, Jordan, Kris, only decided on one girl huh?" I said with a smile.

"Nichole was the cutest, and really she was the only girl I danced with the entire time." Jordan said sort of blushing.

Aww my brother liked Nichole.

"Yeah, that's right. I better have been the cutest!" Nichole said giving Jordan a look.
I couldn't help but laugh, they were so cute together.

I looked over at Kris to ask him why he just stuck to one girl instead of getting "babes" like he said he would, but he and Valerie were already back on the dance floor.

"So Kristen, has Sid invited you to the game tomorrow? I was hoping maybe you, Nichole, Valerie, and I could sit-" I looked over at Kristen and Sid and they were totally making out.

"GET A ROOM!" Jordan yelled.
Sid and Kristen broke apart and they both blushed.

"Hey, Kristen and I are going to go back to my place." Sid said.

"Yeah.. and we know what they'll do there." Kris said rejoining us.

We all laughed.
Sid blushed."Oh shut up Letang!"

Before leaving, Kristen and I exchanged numbers, and she said she'd see me at the game tomorrow. After a while, Kris and Val left, they were going back to Kris' place. I got Val's number and she said she'd be at the game tomorrow too.

Nichole, Jordan, Marc, and I decided to go back to Jordan and mine'splace for the night. We were going to have a sleepover!