Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 6: Telling Jordan

Back at our place, Nichole and Jordan decided that they were sleeping in Jordan's room since they were now offically dating. It was really cute because Jordan asked her to be his girlfriend and gave her one of those rings from a bubble gum machine. And Nichole was like "Awwwww you're cute." and gladly put the ring on. This made me think more and more about Marc-Andre and I. I decided to tell Jordan.

"Jordy, bestest big brother in the whole wide world." I said trying to sound cute and innocent.

"Oh yeah? What about Marc and Eric?" Jordan said smartly and laughed "Anyways, what do you want?"

"I want to talk to you.. about something." I said now starting to get a little nervous.

"About you and Fleury?" Jordan said sounding angry.

"Yes." I squeaked.

"I want you to stay with that kid, he is the greatest guy in the world and he's perfect for you!" Jordan said angrily.

"Jordan! I'm sorry, I'm sorry I know- wait what?" I said now looking confused.

He smiled"I was just kidding. I'm not mad. I knew he had a thing for you anyways. And he really is a nice kid. You have my approval."

I gave him a huge hug. He really is the bestest brother. I couldn't wait to tell Marc!

"Oh, Marc-Andre." I said in a singsong voice. I walked into my room and he was standing there with his shirt off."Oh wow.."

"Haha. You're so cute Tori. Now what did you need?" he said with a smile

"Well, I talked to Jordan.." I said trying to look sadish.

"And?" Marc looked anxious.

"He said you're the perfect guy for me. And he approves of us dating!" I said.

"That's wonderful!" Marc said picking me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, and kissed him. He then set me down and looked me in the eyes.
"Tori Staal, I love you with all of my heart."

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. He made me so happy.
"I love you too Marc-Andre." I said smiling and hugging him.

Our perfect moment was ruined by Jordan and Nichole across the room. All I heard was "Oh, Jordy, stop it!" and wild giggling, and I quickly shut my door. Marc held me in his arms, and we talked about anything and everything until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
AGH! I'm so so sorry these are really short.