Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 7: Game Time

I woke up the next morning to find a note on the pillow where Marc-Andre's head had been. It read:
Good morning beautiful!
Jordan, Sid, Kris, and I decided to go
out for breakfast to get pumped for the game.
I'm not sure if Jordan told Nichole or not, so
you and the other girls can go out to breakfast or
do girl things. See you soon.
-Marc-Andre

Oh god I loved that boy. I walked acrossed the hall to Jordan's room to see if Nichole was awake. She opened her eyes as I walked into the room.

"Hey girlfriend! You sleep well?" she asked me.

"Obviously you did.." I said smiling

Nichole got out from under the covers (luckily she was wearing one of Jordan's shirts and a pair of his boxers as shorts) and hit me with a pillow.

I laughed like mad.
"That's not funny, Tori!" she said now laughing. "Where are the boys anyways?"

"They went for breakfast. Doing manly things. I don't know." I laughed. "Let's call Kristen and Val and we can go get something to and shop!"

"Okay. Can I take a shower first? I feel really gross." Nichole said making a disgusted face.

"Yeah, totally." I said. "You can even borrow some of my clothes if you want."

"Cool, thanks." Nichole said and got ready.

We met the girls for breakfast and Kristen told us all about her night with Sidney. It seems that Kris was right.. HAHAHA. Valerie had a "romantic night" with Kris. I doubt Kristopher Letang has a romantic bone in his body.

After breakfast we girls went shopping and bought all Pens garb for the game tonight. We met up with the guys about one.

"Hello ladies." Kris said walking towards us. Then walked over to Valerie. "Hey let's go back to my place and watch a movie before the game."

"Like you're actually going to watch the movie, Letang." Sid said making everyone laugh.

Kris blushed. "Shut up, Crosby!"

He quickly grabbed Valerie's hand and left. Kristen, Sid, Jordan, and Nichole decided they were going to go see a movie. Marc didn't want to go so I decided to go back to his house.

"Tori, you're coming to the game tonight right?" he said as I sat down on his couch.

"Of course, Marc, I told you that a million times. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said giving him a puzzled look.

He sat down next to me on the couch.
"Okay, I just wanted to make sure." Marc said looking at his hands at his lap.

I looked at him, then took his face in my hands, and looked him straight in the eyes.
"Marc, is there something wrong?"

He stared at me for a moment, then kissed me. After we broke apart, he put his forehead against mine, his eyes still closed.

"I love you." he whispered opening them.

"I love you too." I smiled.

After awhile I got a text from Kristen saying that all us girls should meet up at Jordan and mine's place to get ready for the game. I kissed Marc goodbye and told him I'd see him at the game.

After meeting the girls, we went to find our seats. It turns out the boys got us seats right behind their bench! We watched as our boys skated out on the ice. Marc-Andre kept looking to see if I was there. I stood up and waved and I saw him smile real wide under his goalie mask. Sidney scored 2 goals and smiled up at Kristen who cheered like crazy, and Jordan scored a goal for Nichole who smiled huge. The Pens ended up winning! After the game we four waited outside the locker room for our boys. Kris and Jordan came out first, followed by Sid. It was a few minutes before Marc came out.

"Hi baby, you did so good tonight. What took you so long?" I said greeting him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry, I was taking care of something." Marc replied.

I had a feeling that he was hiding something, but I just shook it off. We all decided to go out to eat. Then I spent the night at Marc's afterwards.