Status: Updates: As fast as I can.

You Are All That I Have

Chapter 3: Kris' Point of View

"Krisy. I don't like that girl. Did you see the way she looked at you? And why did you hug her so long? I'm prettier than her. Don't you think? I bet Sidney thinks so." Amy babbled on and on.

I ignored her. Audrey was the only thing on my mind. I wish I could've held her in my arms. She did look a little cozy with Max. I guess it is better for her to move on, I have a girlfriend anyways.

I snorted, which caused Amy to glare at me.

"What's your problem?" she said.

"Audrey and Max looked comfortable together. Don't you think?" I said looking straight ahead.

"I guess. Maybe they'll start dating. She's probably a weirdo just like Max. She sure is ugly enough to date him."

"Amy, that's not nice."

"I don't care. Not like you'll ever see her again." she said as we got into the elevator of the hotel.

Her words made my blood run cold. Never see her again? I had to. I had to. I wanted to call her and tell her I was sorry for all those years.

"Kris. Come on. What are you doing?" Amy said pulling my hand.

I shook my head and followed Amy into our room. I was so distracted. I thought maybe a good night sleep was all I needed. The next morning I was to fly back to Pittsburgh. I needed to get my head back together. We did have a game the day after tomorrow.

I sighed. "Kristopher.." I heard Amy call in a seductive voice. I knew what she wanted.

She took off my shirt, and I pushed her away.

"Amy. Not tonight. Please."

"It's because you saw that girl tonight huh? Forget about her. You'll never see her again! And
if you do, I guarentee you it's because she's dating Max Talbot!" she snorted.

I went to lay down on the bed. Could she really date Max Talbot? No. She just met him! I tried to fall asleep as Amy crawled into bed. When I finally heard her breathing calmly, I decided to get up and sit on the couch in the little living area on our floor. It wasn't that late. It was only about 9:45. A lot of people were going to their rooms.

Marc-Andre and Max were going to their rooms, and they told me to have a good night. It was weird they didn't stay to chat.

And then I heard it. A girl's laughter, music to my ears. Audrey. I stood up and looked around. I didn't see anyone. I was going crazy. I decided I would text her, to let her know I was thinking about her. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Hey. It was really nice to see you again.
I can't wait until I see you again.
Maybe the next time we're in New York?
I love you.


I did it. I had actually told her I loved her. I never had told her that, even when we were dating. I hoped I would actually get a chance to tell her in person, because I really meant it.