Status: Updates: As fast as I can.

You Are All That I Have

Chapter 9: Not a Good Night

Kris was laying on the bed facing away from me. He didn't move when I came in and shut the door. I slowly climbed onto the bed.

"Amy. Not now. I told you I wanted to be alone for a- " He rolled over to see that it was me he was talking to. I saw his face. He had been crying.

"Kris..." I said and reached down to stroke his hair.

He sniffed "What do you want? Shouldn't you be with Max?"

"Kris, I have to tell you something." I said taking in a deep breath. "I am in love with you. I have been in love with you since the moment we became friends."

"What about Max? You two are dating." He said smartly.

"Max, Sid, and Marc-Andre brought me here to try and break you and Amy up. They absolutely hate her, the tanorexic bitch."

"But you and Max are dating." He said again, a note of sadness in his voice.

"No, we aren't we just said we were as an excuse. So you wouldn't suspect anything." I said touching his face.

He moved my hand off of his face. "I saw you kissing. I don't believe the "dating" was just an excuse."

I began to feel queasy. "Kris, I promise you, nothing is going on."

He got up. "I don't believe you. You're just trying to play me. I'm engaged to Amy. I love Amy. You're nothing to me but my past." He walked to the door. "Get out of my life" He said darkly and slammed the door behind him.

He left me standing there with an arrow through my heart and tears streaming.

I heard a car engine whirr to life and then speed away. I knew he was gone.

Max and Sid burst into the room. I collapsed into a ball on the floor. I was sobbing now.

"Audrey, Audrey, what happened?" Sid said

"Kris- I love hi-him, and he -he hates m-me" I said in between sobs.

"So he didn't believe you." Max said sadly.

I just kept crying.

"What the hell is going on here? Where is my Kristopher!?" a whiny voice came from the door of the guest room. Amy.

"Shit. Kris forgot Amy? This is hilarious" Max laugh quietly

"Uh...Kris left." Sid said, bracing himself for what would come next.

"He what!?" Amy shrieked, she then noticed me. "You! You little skank! What did you do to my Kris!? I will kill you!"

"Oh whoa, she's gone psycho bitch." Max said in awe.

Amy then proceeded to come towards me. Sid and Max stood in front of me to protect me from the crazy bitch's wrath. She didn't care. She proceeded to give each of them a good kick in the balls. As they both fell to the ground grabbing their crotches, I ran for my life out the door of the guest room and into the hallway. Amy followed me, she was in better shape than I had hoped. She caught up with me just as I reached the steps. I felt a firm push, and I went tumbling down the stairs, hitting my head on the last step. Then it all went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look! 2 in one night.