Hate That I Love You

Caught Out!

I bashed my hands against the royal red walls, the loud noise reverberated throughout the little room. My hands stayed where they were, splayed out. My head rested between them as tears streaked down my face. This was getting out of control, its not really healthy to cry this much, is it?

I slid down the walls, ending up on my knees, burying my head into my hands to weep. Even Omar had left me, but I don’t think he left me for good reasons. Beside my silent whimpering, I couldn’t hear anyone else in the van which was odd, considering Max and Ronnie were arguing a few minutes ago. I picked myself up, and in the mirror rearranged my hair and make-up. I sluggishly opened the door of the toilet, peeping around to find that no one was in the van, they had vanished. I closed the door behind me, hearing it snap close before walking into the kitchen. I bent down to glare through the windows to find anyone outside. There was no one.

“Where the hell?” I asked myself, spinning on my heels to find anyone. No one was outside, or in the van. I started to worry, and I was quite a bad worrier. Sometimes I would shiver hours on end. It got really bad.

“Hello? Max? Ronnie? Robert?”

No answer.

Maybe they had all gone to get ready for the gig?

I shrugged, and proceeded to leave the van. The warm sun heated my skin, while the cool breeze chilled what the sun couldn’t get too. I wondered away from the bus and towards the stadium the guys were playing at. I had my tool kit hanging over my shoulder; the heavy bag weighed my shoulder down, making it seem that I had an unusual hunch. I marched proudly out to the interior of the stadium, this was bound to be a big concert. I smiled at every individual who I passed, they usually didn’t smile back, they were too busy on the phone or dealing with the set up.

“Rory right?” asked a very attractive blonde female. Her light blonde hair swept just below her ears and her foundation was smeared all over her face, it wasn’t the best make up job. I wanted to take a cloth to her face, wipe off all the make up and start again, im sure she was a pretty girl, but all that make up wasn’t helping.

“Yes….” I sweetly smiled, still observing little things about this girl.

“Right this way, they guys have arranged your room, id hurry and get unpacked, they will be here any minute.” She said, glancing at the clock and directing me to my situated room.

“Uh? Thanks…” I spun on my heel to face her.

She was gone, away like a ghost. I sighed, why did everyone around here do that?

I walked further into the room, observing everything. The windows were too far up the walls, so the sunlight barely reached the whole room. A little chair was situated in front of a huge mirror, which could view the entire room. I placed my things onto the bench top in front of the mirror and sorted through what I needed and what I didn’t need, taking out everything I needed.

“Hey Girl!” yelled a familiar voice, wrapping their arms around me and pulling me off the ground. I didn’t turn around; I already knew who it was.

“Robert…Please put me down?” I said through a coarse voice, he was practically squeezing the life from me.

“What are you going to do for me today?” he put me back down, sitting in the leather chair next to me while I finished unpacking.

“I’m going to do your hair….” I smiled at him.

We fell silent, he wanted to say something, but he must have been to afraid to tell me, so we sat silently.

“Did you hear about Bryan?” he asked, pulling at my arm, stopping me from my actions.

I looked at him, then at my arm

“Why are you pulling on my arm?” I asked, lifting an eyebrom.

“You need to hear this” he lowered his head. My face drooped, I knew he was serious.

“What has happened to Bryan?”

My heart beat faster, What had I done now?

Before he could answer, Max and Ronnie crashed through the door. They were breathless and collapsed onto the floor in front of us. Ronnie looked up at us.

“What the hell?” Robert asked, hurriedly getting up from his seat.

“Where’s Omar?”

Max was still face-flat on the floor.

“I haven’t seen him, why?” I asked, firmly closing my hand, the slender nails tunneling into the soft skin on my palm. I could feel the blood rise to the surface and threaten to leak all over my hand.

“He had a go at Bryan….”

My eyes broadened and my mouth dropped.

“He did what? What for?”

“We don’t know?” Max lifted his head, scrapping some dirt out of his mouth and rubbing his eyes, before getting off the ground.

“Have you seen him?” Ronnie asked. I must have been raising suspicion for Ronnie was glancing at me strangely.

“Rory!? Are you okay?” he asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I was biting my nails feverishly, and my eyes were caught in a stare. I stared to uncontrollably shiver. My entire body shook, and my lips trembled, I must have looked like a fool.

“Rory!” he screamed at me.

He shook me viciously, hoping to shake me back to reality.

“Hey, Rore?” Max cooed, also hoping to have the same affect.

“It’s my fault….” I said, still shivering and staring. I couldn’t pull my eyes away from their position on the wall.

“Rory, its not your fault…Where is Omar?” Ronnie coaxed my back.

“He…disappeared.”

They all looked at each other, I was a real fuitcake.

“Where did he go?” Ronnie whispered to me

I turned to Ronnie.

“Where is Bryan?”

“Uh…in the van, getting ready?” Max interrupted.

“Omar, went looking for him…” I turned back to the wall.

“Well, he found him… and gave him a beating.” Max muttered

I instantaneously spun around and faced Max.

“He did what?” I spat.

“He…. Had a go at Bryan…” Max made punching mimes to go with his statement. Signaling that Omar had physically hurt Bryan.

Oh god…..

I pushed past Ronnie and max and bolted out the door, making my way as fast as I could towards the bus. My legs ached still from my last running incident. But this was different, I was running to Bryan, not away from him.

Shit shit shit shit…. My mind was cursing at me for being so stupid.

How could I let Omar do this?

I ran a little faster, my legs moving faster than my heart beat. I made it too the bus, without ending up on my arse, or unconscious. I crashed onto the bus. It seemed empty, like the way I had left it. I looked around, observing the fact that the bus was empty still. Yet the boys told me he’d be here?

I slowly searched the bus, stopping at the entrance to the bunks. I sighed, finding that no one was here and I just got lied to. I was about to walk back when I heard a small whimper come from the bunks. I turned back at glanced at each bunk, they all looked untounched.

“Bryan?” I called, bobbing down to check the first two bottom bunks. Ronnie’s and Max’s. Both empty

The whimpering stopped, I moved forward a little more, shoving the curtain of Bryan’s bunk away a few inches, to glance at his bed. I would have walked away thinking it was empty if Bryan hand moved his feet. I smiled.

I covered my hand to keep back a giggle.

“Bryan?” I muffled into my hand, making my call sound distant.

He whimpered some more, figuring I was moving away.

I pushed my hand under the curtain and moved it up the bed, lightly gliding over Bryan’s still body. He didn’t move, he obviously hadn’t felt my hand yet. My hand dipped into the sheet, placing itself onto Bryan’s chest.

That was when he moved.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” he cried, kicking his feet and pushing my hand away. He jumped out of the bunk and landed next to me. He glared at me for a while. I was in a fit of laughter, I couldn’t contain myself.

“What?...What are you doing here?” he puffed, placing his hand over his chest to calm his rapidly beating heart.

“Max said Omar had a go at you…” I calmly stated

“Cant you see?” he turned away, allowing my to view the right side of his face.

I gasped. My hand instantly covered my mouth.

A bruise spread from the base of his nose to his eye and down to the start of his jaw line. The bruise was a dull grey colour, but it was due to turn into a deep blue.

“I deserved it…” He muttered, turning back to me, concealing his bruise.

“No…you didn’t…” I crawled over to him.

“Don’t…” he pushed me away.

“Bryan…” I pushed harder against his hand, finally pushing it away and sitting next to him.

“Please, don’t…I just wanna sleep.” He muttered.

“You have a Gig to play!”

“They are going to replace me…”

“No they are not! You are going to play.”

“Did I not ask you to leave?”

I smiled.

“I cant remember that?” I giggled.

“Why are you here?”

“I felt that this was all my fault, and that I owe you my apologises.” I nodded

“It isn’t your fault… im sorry, she…she was there, and I…knew you didn’t like me..” Bryan whimpered.

“Hey…you don’t know much then…”

He looked at me and smiled.

“Im sorry.”

He moved closer to me, enclosing my hands with his. I looked down at them, when I looked up his face had grown closer to mine.

“Bryan?...I”

Before I could finish my sentence he had his lips on mine once again. His hands snaked their way up my shirt and were placed against my back. My elbows gave way, I collapsed into Bryan’s hands, while mine were placed on the back oh his neck, deepening the kiss. He slowly let me fall to the ground, his body resting lightly above mine.

If anyone was to walk in right now, they would get the wrong ideas.

As the kiss got more heated, Bryan’s hands got greedier, spreading themselves over my stomach, under my shirt, just scrapping under my bra.

“Hey Bryan..I…Oh My!?” Cried Robert.

Bryan and I shot up, disconnecting from each other, to find that Robert had seen us making out. I mentally slapped myself. How could I let that happen? I must have been too carried away in the kiss. I have to admit, Bryan was a good kisser.

“Robert? I?” Bryan tried to explain, but decided its better to shut up.

“Robert, did you find-”

Omar walked up behind Robert, his eyes the size of saucers when he saw us. Yes, Bryan was still positioned above me.

“Oh….” He muttered, glancing down at me and Bryan

….Could this get any better?