Hate That I Love You

Bus Rides are More Fun

“WAH!” came the shrilling cry from Max’s lips as he ran up and down the bus, followed closely by Robert. Bryan hushed them both, pointing towards the sleeping figure on his chest, me. Max ran past him, hitting my head, and kept running. I awoke, my head thumping like my heart. I lazily lifted my head, gloomily glancing around, my eyes half shut.

“Shhh.” Bryan hushed, brushing my hair down.

“Who?” was all I asked, placing my hear back on his chest.

“GET LOST ROBERT!” Max passed us again, I slowly lifted me head and calculated an attack.

Robert flew past us, smiling as he went past. His hair followed swiftly behind. A few minutes had passed when I could hear Max’s coarse voice echo of the walls, indicating that he was on his trip back. I slowly shuffled closer to the edge of the couch, where it met the walk way. Bryan looked at me questioningly, titling his head to one side as he watched me move.

“What are you doing?” he poked my side, I didn’t answer, I was too involved in my newest fascination.

I was nearly off the couch, and I could clearly see Max coming my way, I had estimated that I had only a few seconds before he was to pass me. My timing couldn’t have been better. The bus jolted forward, it was obviously on the move, and Max lost control of his flailing body. He flowed straight down the walk way at me. The bus had forced me off the chair and onto the floor, my bottom hit with a quiet thud. I handy realised that Max was still racing at me, I rubbed my side and attempted to get up, before I did, I met eyes with an out-of-control flailing Max figure. I hadn’t enough time to move, and the collision came quickly.

Bryan slid towards me on the couch, he glanced over the seat, visualising the mess that was Me and Max.

“Rorrrrrrrrrrry!” Max cried, shuffling on top of me, his feet were in my face, so every now and then I got a kick to the face.

“Stop it.” I slapped his feet away, pushed him off and attempted to get up again. I forced his head further into the carpet as I pushed him off.

“Are you alright?” Bryan asked, extending a hand out for me to take. I took it willingly, pulling myself to my feet.

“Oh? And what about me?” Max pouted, extending his hand for as lift up.

“You wish…” Robert approached him from behind, and lifted him by his collar. Max gulped, flailing around, trying to hit Robert.

“ROBERT!” he cried as Robert carried him away.

“That will teach him.” Bryan kissed me nose and pulled me closer to his chest.

The bus jolted a bit more, causing more discomfort to other passengers. I heard numerous cries from behind us. I glanced at Bryan then turned to look down the hall.

I smiled

Max was practically in Ronnie’s lap, face down, and Robert had crashed into a table. The jolt had forced the two to jolt forward themselves. Max was released, but I’m pretty sure he would have rathered to be in Robert clutched then in Ronnie’s crutch.

Bryan glanced around and giggled with me when he saw the scene.

“That’s why they ask you to take a seat.” Bryan smiled.

The jolting bus was a hazard, after the last incident, Max and Robert never moved from their newly required seats, afraid to end up in someone’s lap. I sat with Bryan for the whole trip, wrapped in his arms, I felt warm and comfortable. I never wanted to move. Ronnie and Nikki were laughing at each other while playing a drawing game, they laughter could have been heard throughout the bus. It didn’t bother me or Bryan for we were in a different compartment. But every now and then I would hear Robert or Omar ask them to be quieter.

I just smiled.

We arrived at our destination, home, a lot later than we had expected. It was late in the afternoon by now, and we were all to tired to do anything. I had planned to call Alex and tell her I was back in town, but all that driving and moving had tired me out. Even Ronnie and Nikki passed out as soon as they got to the hired apartment they were to stay in. After visualising all the nasty comments those two got from the guys, I didn’t want to fall asleep.

“Heh… yeah, they would have gone at it like monkeys.” Omar noted, peeking over at them, sleeping on each other.

My mouth dropped open, I glanced over at Bryan who just shrugged back.

“Hey Bry!...”

Bryan nodded in response.

“Arent you and Rory ever like that? Going at it till you tire yourselves out?” Max smirked, as he watched my facial expression changed dramatically.

“I-….I?” I couldn’t say anything, the words wouldn’t come, I was too shocked.

But Bryan was okay with it.

“Oh, we would do more than just tire ourselves out.”

I just looked at him.

He smirked.

“Oh, your real funny.” I got up and walked away, walking myself towards the bedrooms. As I walked up the stairs, I looked back at the telephone I passed, staring at it for a while, pondering whether I should call Alex or not.

“Call her tomorrow.”

Arms snaked themselves around my waist. I relaxed into their touch/

“But….” I shuffled.

“But nothing, call her tomorrow, you need sleep now.” Bryan kissed the crook of my neck. His arms removed from my waist and snaked around to under my knees, lifting me up with amazing strength. I whimpered in surprise as my feet left the ground. My hands instantly snaked around Bryan’s neck, keeping me in place.

“Hold on…” Bryan smiled, kissing my nose and carrying me the rest of the way to the room.

“Is there a reason for this?” I asked, nuzzling my face into his neck, his hair swept over my face.

“Should there be?” I caught him winking when I moved my face from his neck to kiss his lips. He smiled sweetly.

“Im so happy I have you.” Bryan smiled again, kissing the end of my nose.

I smiled, a rush of shivers ran up my spine.

“So…?” I sexily asked, running my finder along his collar-bone.

“Im also very happy we have our own room.” He smiled, pushing the door open and walking us in.

“Oh…what for?” I played stupid, blushing while I spoke.

He dropped me onto the bed. I hit the bed with a silenced thud. The bed vibrated under my weight.

“For whatever we like….” He crawled above me, kissing me as he crawled, bringing my shirt up with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D