Just Want Your Heartbeat on Top of Mine

Everyday You Seem Further Away

You're just a phone call away, every day you seem further away, you're just a phone call away, I do my best to throw my pride aside and apologize.

It’s been a week since Oliver and Katy talked, a week since Katy ate a full meal, it’s been a week since David got a thing from Katy, it’s also been a week since Michie, Alisz, and Tom saw a smile on Katy’s beautiful face.

It could often be heard at night soft cries from Katy’s lips, sobbing at mid point and then sobbing turned into sniffles, she was breaking into pieces without her best friend to talk to, it was breaking Michie’s heart to see her best friend since pre-k like this.

On the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, where Bring Me The Horizon played nightly, Oliver was just as bad, if not worse, every night he was drunker then usual, he was fucking what ever would give him a chance, he and SJ had broken up, shortly after he left for America, and Oliver was moping during the day. He barley ever took showers, which was taking a toll on the guys nostrils.

Often both groups of friends would beg their friend to call the other one up and say sorry, but both group of friends both knew both were to stubborn to say sorry to the other, in their eyes neither of them did something wrong, when both groups knew Oliver was responsible, but they wouldn’t admit it, because his band didn’t want to lose their lead singer, and well Tom, he was Oliver’s little brother, he didn’t want to lose his big brother.

It seemed everyday they were further away from each other and it was slowly dragging them to the end of their strings.

Now not only was Katy and Oliver having their problems, oh now, Michie was in the middle of her own problem with Kyle.

It was dark in Sheffield at midnight, and the only thing coming from Michie’s room was the glow of candles, as she traced patterns into Kyle’s hair less chest, as he played with her hair, slowly massaging her scalp just the way she liked it, not to hard to cause knots, but not to soft you wouldn’t notice.

“Michelle.” Kyle stopped playing with Michie’s hair and used her full name catching her off guard.

“Yeah?” Michie sat up in her bed pulling the blanket close to her chest and faced a serious Kyle. Kyle took a deep breath threw his slightly big nose and out threw his slightly chapped lips from the cold October weather and looked Michie straight in the eyes and took her soft hands in his smooth hands and rubbed circles into the tops of her hands.

“I love you, you know that right Michie?” Kyle searched Michie’s eyes as the lit up a little and a smile placed her lips.

“Of course!” Michie giggled and got more comfortable sitting in Kyle’s lap with her body faced towards his.

“We’ve been dating for a year now, and I think it’s time.” Michie’s breath got caught in her lungs, was Kyle going to propose to her? She had been waiting for this day for two weeks.

“Yeah!” Michie smiled brighter and leaned more into Kyle.

“I think you should come back to America with Me and David and live in Denver with us.” Kyle smiled, but Michie’s smile left her lips and soon turned into a frown.

“No.” Michie simply answered shaking her head.

“What? Why?” Kyle jumped a little at the tone of his voice, and was surprised by Michie’s answer.

“I can’t, I won’t leave Katy alone, she’s my best friend, she needs me right now. I’m almost all she has left, her parents are gone, her brother is gone in the states somewhere, and she just lost Oliver, I just can’t that’s asking a lot, plus what about Alisz and Tom!” Michie’s eyebrows furred, and she got out of bed putting on a pair of sweat pants, and her old v-neck.

“Michelle, long distance is taking a toll on me! I have girls back home throwing them selves at me and when I go to parties I always come close to slipping up and having sex with one of them!” Kyle whined.

Michie was furious, he thought he had it bad she did to, it was true, she would go party with the girls and Tom, guys to wanted her, and she sometimes wanted them but it was the thought of Kyle that kept her from doing anything, she loved him, or at least she thought she did.
“You think you have it hard Kyle! Well your wrong! I have it just as hard! I got guys throwing themselves at me to, and I don’t do anything because I think of you! But if you think it’s to hard then maybe we should break up.” Michie was hurt, she never really ever thought she and Kyle would break up, she pictured her and him with three children, one boy and two beautiful girls in Sheffield just the same way she grew up then maybe slowly they would make their way to the states.

Kyle frowned and looked at Michie and sighed and nodded his head.

“You know your right, I can’t handle being tied down here in England and living in Denver and being able to have anyone I want, I’m sorry it ended like this.” Kyle look Michie in the eyes, and saw tears slowly fall.

“You know I’m sorry to, and thanks for the best year of my life.” Michie kissed Kyle’s cheek and slowly turned around and left the room, where she walked into Katy’s room.

David laid staring at the ceiling as Katy had her back to him, sniffling slightly.

“You sure about this?” David put his hand on Katy’s shoulder. Katy breathed in sharply not noticing Michie in the room.

“Yes, now please just leave the room.” Katy’s voice cracked you could tell another stream of tears was going to start any second.

Sighing David left the room his shoulder slightly hitting Michie, who gave him a sad pat on the back knowing her best friend to, lost her boyfriend of a year, but she knew David could handle the stress, he could ignore the girls who threw themselves at him, he proved Katy that many times.

“Katy?” Michie walked over the bed and slowly crawled into the bed. Not saying a thing Katy lifted the bedding for Michie to crawl under, like she always did when she was upset.

Michie put her face in the crook of Katy’s neck and started to cry, Katy soon joining in the crying they held each other and cried, just like they did two years ago, when Katy’s parents died in a car accident coming home from her dad’s boss’s businesses party.

Michie’s parents had abandoned her when she was fourteen making her move into Katy’s house and Katy’s parents becoming her parents.

Tom walked into the room with a bottle of Jack Daniels and he to crawled into the bed and handed the bottle to Michie, who gladly took it.

“It’s okay loves, we’ll make it threw this all before we know it.” with that Tom hit play on Katy’s stereo playing My Chemical Romance’s latest CD, Welcome To The Black Parade, skipping to the song that fit the moment just right
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 16;
Subscribers: 3 ;
Comments: 0

I'm sad with those numbers :( can my subscribers come forward and comment so I can thank you? I know two of you are Alisz and Michelle because your both just cool like that so I'll let them go but the other one please comment so I can at least thank you!

Song: Phone Call - Forever The Sickest Kids I love that song but not as much as I Don't Love You By MCR