Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Are you just messing with my head?

We had arrived at Joeys 1 hour later. I’m surprised it hadn’t taken longer as we got caught in traffic for half hour. Me and Joey had been rocking out to Motley Crue in the car, which was pretty immense.

As we walked in Joey’s house, I heard a woman shouting his name.

“That would be my mom then.” He laughed. “Just wait here for a second, okay?”

“Sure.” I smiled. I stood there looking around the hallway. There were many pictures of Joey on the walls...with 2 girls. They must be his sisters. I noticed how there were loads of awards and certificates placed on the shelf that went across the hallway. I carried on looking around where I was stood, it was gorgeous here.

“Hey.” I jumped as Joey said that. He was walking back towards me. He gave me a fright.

“Oh, hey.” I laughed.

“Did I just scare you?”He asked. I shook my head.

“No, you didn’t.” I lied.

“Okay then...do you want anything to drink?”

“I’m fine thanks.” I smiled.

“Are you sure? I’ve got loads of drink in there if you want any.” He smiled walking towards what I think is the kitchen. I followed him in.

“I’m fine, seriously.” I stated.

“Okay then, just tell me if you want anything to drink or eat.” He smiled. “Want to go upstairs and practise them drums of mine before we have to put them on the bus?”

“Sure, why not.” I smiled. I hope he holds my hand while I play them. Joey finished off pouring himself some orange juice and led me upstairs.

“Do you still need some help with playing them?” He asked.

“Yeah, I still suck.” I giggled. He laughed along dragging a stool over to the drums.

“Sit.” He smiled, pointing to the stool in front of the drums. I nodded and went and sat. He sat on the stool next to me. He handed me the drumsticks and held my hands, hitting the drums.

“You’re a good drummer.” I stated.

“Really? Thanks...” He smiled. “I’m finding it hard to help you sat here, do you mind if you sit on my lap instead?”

“Will you still be able to see the drums?” I asked.

“I know the drums off by heart.” He winked.

“Really? Maybe you are a great drummer after all.” I giggled, standing up allowing him to sit. He then grabbed hold of my waist which sent a shiver up my spine. He pulled me down and sat me on his lap. He was so comfortable.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and held onto my hands. He started hitting the drums, allowing me to play once again.

“Easier this way, isn’t it?” He said.

“Yeah, very.” I giggled.

“Your hair smells nice.” He laughed.

“Why thank you.” I smiled. I was in love, I knew I was.

Joey and I carried on playing the drums until we heard someone shout “MIDGET!” from outside.

“That’ll be the guys here.” Joey sighed, picking me back up. He walked over to the window and looked out. “Yeah, that’s them. I’ll only be a minute.” I nodded, sitting back down on the stool. I heard Joey running down the stairs and then loads of people speaking. I gulped as I heard loads of people stomping up stairs.

“Chaz, I was to introduce you to some people.” Joey said as he walked through the door. Many people followed him in after. “Matter of fact, they can introduce their selves.”

“Okay...I’m Shawn.” Shawn was blonde, had some type of beard, and he was rather tall and chubby.

“Hey Shawn.” I smiled, shaking his hand.

“I’m Paul.” Paul smiled. He was dark toned, also a tad chubby, he had black short hair and he seemed so down to earth.

“Hey Paul.” I smiled, also shaking his hand.

“I’m Anders, pleasure to meet you, Chaz.” Now, this one seemed really nice.

“Pleasure to meet you too, Anders.” I smiled, shaking his hand.

“And I’m Donnie.” Slipknot looked like a nice bunch of guys; I couldn’t wait to hear their music.

“Hey, Donnie.” I smiled.

“So, how did you and Midget meet?” Anders asked, sitting on Joey’s bed.

“He’s my home school teacher.” I giggled.

“Seriously!?” Donnie shouted. I nodded, smiling.

“Are you his girlfriend?” Paul asked. I immediately went red. As much as I wished I was, I just wasn’t.

“Nope, we’re just good friends.” Joey stated.

“Just good friends?” Shawn winked.

“Just good friends.” Joey sighed. I giggled.

“Why are you standing so close to each other then?” Paul asked. “There is only like a centimetre between you two.” Joey and I went red after that, but neither of us moved.

“Okay, Paul,” Donnie said, still in the middle of laughing “Lets leave them, Joey where’s your mask?” Mask? Why would Joey need a mask?

“In my wardrobe, why?” Joey asked.

“Um...well, it was your idea to start wearing masks in Slipknot...and we have a gig tonight, meaning you’ve got to wear your mas—“

“Okay! Okay! OKAY!” Joey shouted, interrupting Anders. He walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a plain white mask. “You happy?”

I still didn’t get over the thought why they had to wear masks...I mean, these guys isn’t exactly bad looking, so why would they need to wear masks? This was definitely something I had to ask Joey on the way there. And another thing I had to ask him was why he blushed so much...does he really like me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here's my update. I won't be updating tomorrow cause I'm not here. (: I hope you enjoy, comment & subscribe please. Oh and...this chapters dedicated to Chaz and Brian (: xo.