Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Almost there.

We were on the boat for at least 6 hours now, it was such a long journey, and apparently there was still another 20 hours to go. It was really uncomfortable in the car. Mum wasn't letting us out the car seeing as it was now night. She'd go out and tell us to wait while she'd go get us some food. I stared out the window to see no movement. Just the dark, starry sky and water. I looked over to Brian, who was still sleeping, he was always afraid of water. Well, not exactly water, deep water I guess. Could call it drowning. We were both shit scared of sharks as well.

Brian had been sleeping from boarding the boat, until 9 hours into the journey. Man, he sleeps a lot. Mum had just arrived back, the smell of the food was gorgeous, Brian then shot up.
"Smelt the food then, did ya?" Mum laughed, handing him a sandwich. Brian didn't even reply, he was smiling and eating. Mum handed me my food, but I could never eat while on a boat.
"Mum, when can we get out the car? My legs are really numb..." I whined.
"Not now. It's really dark outside, you might fall out the boat." Mum sighed, turning the radio on.
"That's when the torches come in!" Brian said, his mouth full of the sandwich he got given.
"I told you about your cheekyness. And eat with your mouth closed, please!" Mum complained as The All-American Rejects came on the radio.
"I'm not being cheek--"
"SH! TYSON ON THE RADIO!" I squealed as I interupted Brian.
"You and your obsession with him." Brian said, shaking his head.
"I'm not obsessed with him, he's just gorgeous." I smiled, nodding along to Gives You Hell. Brian sighed, and continued eating. The song then finished, and a unfamiliar song came on the radio. All it was saying was 'Spit it out' and it was mostly rapping, but it wasn't a bad song at all. Just after the song had finished, the DJ was going to say who the artist was, but I only got the 'Sli' out of it, seeing as the signal fucked up.
"Sli.. what a cool band name!" Brian laughed.
"I don't think that was the name seeing as the radio cut off..." I sighed.
"I think we should get some sleep now anyways. Maybe when we wake, it won't be long until we're in America. Night." Mum said, switching the radio off. She seemed to get to sleep pretty quick, but it took a lot of work for me to doze off seeing as Brian was repeatedely poking me.
"Quit it out!" I murmured, rubbing my arm.
"Not my fault I can't sleep." Brian sighed.
"Not my fault that you slept throughout half of the boat journey!" I said. "Poke yourself." I smiled, resting my head back on the window.

~

We had arrived at the docking station in Philiadephia, just by New Jersey. I shot up, staring out the window.
"Quit it out, Chaz. You won't see Gerard Way." Brian smiled.
"You never know!" I said, smiling.
"Lets get goin' then! It'll take us... 17 hours." Mum smiled.
"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ON?!" Me and Brian said at the same time.
"Nope." Mum laughed, driving onto the road. Me and Brian slid down on our seats, rather irratated. I guess we both hoped that the journey wouldn't take that long. We still hadn't got out the car yet...
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortish chapter, but yah. Here's a new chapter. :]. Hope you like, and comment & subscribe! :D. x