Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

I want to know you more.

Mr. Jordison, mum, Brian and I were all sat at the table, enjoying our meal. I was wrong about Mr. Jordison. He looks like he’s...caring. He doesn’t look strict at all. I can tell we’re going to have a nice time.

Shortly after dinner had finished, my mum went off to clean the dishes. Brian had gone upstairs for yet another sleep, leaving me and Mr. Jordison here.

“So, when’s my first school thing?” I asked, quietly. I was way too shy around him.

“This Monday.” He smiled. Monday!? That’s 5 days away! Oh man...

“Awesome, I can’t wait.” I smiled back. I wanted to give Mr. Jordison the impression that I’m a nice girl; I didn’t want him to think that I was some weird girl. Plus, he looks as if he’s into good music like me, so that’s even better!

“Me either. I’m sorry, though, I’ve got to go. I live like half hour away from here and I’ve got to go feed the cat before it wrecks my couches again. Nice meeting you, Chaz.” Joey smiled, standing. I stood up also, leading him to the door.

“Thanks for coming!” I said after he walked out. I shut the door behind him, and automatically smiled. ‘Oh my god’ is what I thought to myself. I don’t think I could get a better teacher than Mr. Jordison.

-

That night, all I ever day-dreamed about was Mr. Jordison. I fell in love with him...but it was weird. He looked rather young. Maybe at least 5 years older than me. So it couldn’t have been that bad. But still, he’s my teacher...

“Brian?” I said, yawning. We were both sat in the living room, watching some crap on TV while mum was upstairs unpacking.

“What?” He replied, eyes glued to the TV.

“What did you think of my teacher?” I asked.

“What the short arse?” He mumbled.

“...yeah, him” I said, confused. I didn’t pay much attention to his height.

“He’s alright...why?” Brian said confused.

“Just wondering.” I smiled.

“What? Do you fancy him?” Brian laughed.

“Nothing to do with you.” I said.

“Ooh! Chaz fancies her short teacher!” Brian laughed even more. “Chaz loves Mr. Jordison!!” He stood up, pointing.

“Shut up!” I shouted, whacking him with a pillow. He then stopped laughing, and started to rub his arm.

“Ow.” Brian sighed. That shut him up. “Why would you fancy him anyways?”

“I don’t know...he just seems...cool?” I smiled, dreaming about him again. Maybe instead of being Chasity Parker, I can be Chasity Jordison. Oh how good does that sound?

“Cool? Yeah, okay, I agree. Your type? No way.” Brian stated, sitting back down.

“Why do you think that?” I asked, confused. How can’t he be my type? He’s obviously got a great sense of humour, he’s cool, and he’s obviously got a great taste in music!

“Look at him! He’s a TEACHER! You, Chaz, need someone who’s in a band, someone who’s your type!” He stated, once more.

“I don’t always need a man that’s in a band, you know...” Ugh. He never understood.

-

It was Monday morning, the day of my first lesson with Mr. Jordison. I jumped out of bed at 8am on the dot, and immediately ran over to my wardrobe. I had to look decent. I pulled out my pink leopard print jeans and my All-American Rejects top and put them on quickly. I looked at the clock and it was 8:05am...I still had another 40 minutes. I pulled out my Motley Crue hoodie and ran into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly and began to think ‘what should I do with my hair!?’ I stood still for 10 minutes straight, thinking. I sighed and just went back into the room to straighten my black, pink and turquoise hair. The time was now 8:25am. After I finished straightening my hair, I ran downstairs to make some toast.

Somehow, I was excited for school...and that’s something I thought would never happen.
9am arrived and the door went. I ran to the mirror, making sure I looked okay and went to the door. I smiled slightly, and opened the door. There he was.

“Hey!” I smiled.

“Hello, Chaz.” He smiled back. His smile was gorgeous, so loveable.

“Come in.” I smiled, opening the door more.

“Thaa...AHH!” Mr. Jordison shouted. I spun around immediately to see Brian topless, right in front of Joey.

“Uh...Chaz...why’s your teachers face in my chest?” Brian said, confused. I would’ve thought Mr. Jordison would’ve moved away almost immediately, but he didn’t...he was there for ages.

“Um...I don’t know...sir?” I mumbled.

“I...uh...think I broke my nose.” Mr. Jordison whimpered, pulling himself from Brians chest.

“Oh no! Are you okay?” I asked, attempting to not sound too...motherly.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll still be able to teach you.” He said, attempting to smile, but the pain wasn’t allowing him to.

“Okay...um...let’s go into the lounge then.” I smiled, pointing to the lounge. Mr. Jordison walked in there, holding onto his nose.

“He could’ve bruised my perfect chest, you know.” Brian sighed, folding his arms.

“Well maybe if you used your EYES you would’ve seen him COMING IN!” I stated, following Mr. Jordison in.

“Okay, so today’s lesson will be based on...Music.” Mr. Jordison smiled.

“Awesome! Music was my favourite lesson at school...” I smiled. “Except from the bullies in my class...” I sighed.

“You’re away from them now, though.” He smiled, reassuringly. Wow...this man was perfect. My life begins now, I’m going to live the best life ever, and I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my gift for Brian and Chaz. :) I hope everyone enjoys. Comments please.