Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Is this love at first sight?

Monday had arrived quick, but slowly at the same time. It was 7:30am, and Mr. Jordison was due to pick me up at 9. I woke up extra early just to look decent. I mean, I’m going to Mr. Jordisons house! I can’t look stupid being there...

I was all ready and set to go when 8:45 arrived. I had nothing else to do for the remaining 15 minutes.

“You’re only going to his house to learn drums, man...why do you need to dress up like that?” Brian asked, zooming past me, giving me a fright.

“Well, I gotta look decent.” I stated.

“Yeah but...”

“No. No buts. I dress how I like.” I interrupted.

“DO NOT INTERUPT ME” Brian shouted, giving me evils.

“Just did.” I smirked.

“You’re a mean sister.” Brian sighed.

“But you love me.” I smiled, standing up.

I looked at the time. It was only 8:50am.

"Come on, Chaz. It’s only 10 minutes." Brian laughed. He was right, it was only 10 minutes.

I sat by the clock, waiting patiently. The time was going slow. I looked over to Brian who was lying down on the couch watching Tweenies. What a baby.

The doorbell went and I shot up running to the door.

“Hey!” I said, opening the door...but it wasn’t Mr. Jordison.

“Hey, are you Mrs. Parker?” asked a tall, blonde haired dude...I think he was the postman.

“Um...no...She’s upstairs...let me get her...” I said, confused. I shut the door and ran
upstairs. Why oh why wasn’t it him... I sighed.

After I alerted my mum that some dude was here for him, I ran back downstairs to tell the man. When I opened the door, I saw a black car pull up just by the garage. Please be him, please, please, please. I began to wonder who it was. The windows were dark so you couldn’t see in them...why would Mr. Jordison have a car like that? The car door opened slowly, and then he walked out. It was Mr. Jordison. A huge smile grown upon my face. I walked out of the house, towards him.

“Hey sir.” I smiled.

“Hey, Chaz. You ready to go?” He asked. He had his brownish black hair tied back and he was wearing sunglasses. It wasn’t even sunny out.

“Yep, sure am.” I smiled. Mr. Jordison smiled back and led me to his car, opening the door for me. What a gentleman. I got inside the car, looking around. Wow... Mr. Jordison got inside seconds later and drove off. I couldn’t wait...

About 1 hour later we arrived at his house. It was bigger than I thought. Once again he opened the door for me. I got out looking around.

“Nice house, sir.” I smiled.

“Thanks, I live with my mom at the moment.” He laughed. Seriously!? He lead me into his house, and shown me around. Wow, his house was amazing. I’d love to live here...
He then led me into his room where his drum set was. Wow!

“Go sit.” Mr. Jordison smiled. I nodded and walked over and sat. “Are you sure you can’t play one thing on the drums?” He added.

“Nope, tried before and failed.” I laughed. I picked the drumsticks up and Mr. Jordison burst out with laughter. “What?” I asked, confused. He walked over and took the drumsticks out of my hand and handed them back.

“You were holding them the wrong way.” He smiled.

“Oh...” I blushed. Mr. Jordison smiled and held onto my hands gently. He began moving my hands onto the drums, allowing me to play them. It wasn’t as hard as I thought, but I wasn’t really paying attention to it. His hands were so soft, I just didn’t want him to let go.

“Now, you try by yourself.” He smiled, letting go of my hands. I began playing the drums just as he taught me just there. He stood there surprised, but rather proud.

When I finished, he walked over and started clapping.

“I thought you had the drumming potential in you.” He smiled.

“Really?” I asked, shocked. This guy was amazing. He was making me feel so...good. Every word he said made me more confident.

“Yeah...definitely. Anyways, Chaz. Tomorrow, I can’t teach you...” He sighed. What!? Nooo!

“Why not?” I asked, shocked.

“I have a gig with Slipknot.” He smiled. Oh man...how can I resist without a lesson with him? “But wait, I have tickets for you to come see us...VIP tickets. I’d love for you to see us play live.” He smiled. OH MY GOD! Could my life get any better!?

“Seriously!? Wicked! I’d love to go...” I smiled.

“Awesome, I’ll pick you up around 4pm, it takes a while getting there...” He smiled.

“Cool...I best phone my mum asking her to pick me up now.” I smiled, taking my phone out of my pocket.

“No, don’t Chaz. I’ll drive you back.” He smiled.

Mr. Jordison lead me back out to his car, and he drove me back home. He was such a nice guy, and I never thought I’d meet anyone like this in my entire life. I’m in love with him; he’s making my life perfect. I want to be with him forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to update, cos according to Brian, he's gonna hurt a goose he has...evilz. :P I hope everyone enjoys. x