Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Have we got a future together?

As Mr. Jordison dropped me off, he handed me a piece of paper.

“This is my number, just in case you don’t know who rings you tomorrow morning.” He smiled.

“You have my number?” I asked, shocked.

“Yeah...your mom gave me it just in case I couldn’t get in contact with you...” He stated. “Sorry if I freaked you out.” He added on.

“Hey, it’s alright. I’m cool with it.” I smiled. “Well...I’ll see you tomorrow, sir.”

“Call me Joey” He smiled. “I think we know each other enough now, so you don’t need to call me Mr. Jordison, we’re friends.”

“Okay then, Joey.” I giggled. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow!” He smiled back. I got out of the car and waved to him as he drove away. My heart sank as he turned the corner of the street. How can I miss him already!?

I went back into the house to see Brian still lying on the couch watching Tweenies. He’s 17 and he loves tweenies!? What a weird brother. I shook my head and walked upstairs into my room. I stared out my window for a full half hour, just hoping that he’d come back, but he just didn’t.

I thought it was time for a sleep; at least it would make tomorrow come faster, although it was only 2pm. I walked over to my bed, and collapsed onto it. It took me several minutes to actually get to sleep due to the sun shining through my window, but as I did manage to go to sleep, the wonderful dreams began...the dreams about him.

--

I woke up at 6am the next morning. I hadn’t slept since 2pm as I woke at 9, but I had slept enough. I had woken up with a massive smile on my face, like I have done for the past week that was until I had remembered that I had no school today. My heart sank once again. I climbed out of bed and walked over to my laptop. Mum had told me that the dude that came yesterday was the Internet dude, so our Internet is back. I switched the laptop on for the first time in a month. I knew no one was going to be online at this time seeing as people in the UK would be at school around now.

I went onto hotmail to see my emails. Most of it was just comment notifications from bebo, facebook and MySpace. I deleted most of them, not paying attention to them, until one email caught my eye. ‘Joey Jordison has added you as a friend on MySpace.’ A huge smile grown upon my face as I automatically clicked on it and opened the link. I immediately accepted him and went to look through his photos. Most of them were pictures with his friends. He was gorgeous. There was one picture of him by himself...he was just sat there with this black hat on. His hair was black, and he was wearing eyeliner. He had this massive smile on his face that made me go ‘aw’. I scrolled down the page to see no comments. I thought I should add a comment, but I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t exactly say ‘hello there gorgeous’ because that could quite easily freak him out. Instead I just put ‘nice picture, Joey :-)’

After I looked at the photos, I went onto his profile and his status caught my eye. “Why do I love her? She’s 2 years younger than me and I’ve not even known her for long!” I began going red as it simply explained how I was feeling about him...that was when thoughts started surrounding my mind. Was his status about me? Was it about someone else? I scrolled down the page to see his age. He was 18. So I was 2 years younger than him...and he’s single. Could his status really be about me? I shook my head in disbelief and shut the laptop. I walked over to the window and stared outside thinking. Does he like me back? I mean, now I know that he’s just 2 years older than me, it can’t be that bad... I sighed as I looked at the time. It was only 6:45. It was another good few hours until he would phone me. I knew I wouldn’t get anymore sleep now, so I just went downstairs, hoping that Brian wasn’t watching tweenies so I could actually watch TV for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's rather short, I'm sorry, but it's rather important, I guess. I hope you all enjoy...oh and do you think that Joeys status is about Chaz? Tell me whatcha think! x