A Blink of an Eye

A Blink of an Eye. (21) no...No...NO.

I sat outside of Selena's room and just cried. It wasn't fair. It's never fair. I felt someone sitting down next to me and I just figured it was Justin or Joe. So finally I look up to see a girl about my age, with no hair, watching me carefully.
"Yes?" I ask trying not to be rude.
"What's wrong?" The girl asks quietly.
"My best friend is in there. She has cancer and is in a coma. She might not live." I say quietly.
"Oh, I'm sorry." She says.
"Don't be sorry for me. It's not me in there." I mumble.
"Who is it?" She asks.
"What?" I ask quietly.
"I've been in this hospital for a while. I've seen just about everyone with cancer. Who is it?" She asks.
"Her name is Selena. And who are you?" I say trying not to be rude.
"It's Selena." the girl says with a face full of worry.
"Yes. Who are you?" I snap wondering who this chick is.
"I'm Lauren. I met Selena a few weeks ago. She's really cool. We're friends." Lauren says as a few tears fall.
"Yea, well, she's my best friend. My sister. She can't die on me." I say crying again.
"I know. She told me about you. You're Jessica, right?" Lauren says. I nod not trusting my voice to stay steady if I talk.
"Jess! There you are!" I hear Joe's voice say. I look and he coming down the hallway with Justin on his heels.
"Hey guys." I mumble.
"How is she?" Justin says nodding to Selena's door.
"No change." I say.
"And how are you?" Justin says watching me. I look at him and just shake my head. He nods and sits on my other side. He wraps an arm around me and holds me close.
"Who are you?" Joe says nicely to Lauren.
"I'm Lauren. I know Selena, we meet a few weeks ago." Lauren says quietly. Joe nods and sits next to her with a sigh.
The four of us sit outside of her room and just cry and hold each other. We didn't know what else to do. Then we heard some beeping noises and then all the doctors and nurses rush into Selena's room. We all jump up and watch through the door.
"What's going on?" Joe says loudly.
"I don't know." I say over all the noise.
"We're losing her!" one doctor says to another.
"WHAT?" Joe and I yell crying harder now.
"Shock her." A doctor yells to a nurse. They perform C.P.R and try to save her. But soon she falls limp and they stop.
"Call the time." A nurse says.
"no...No...NO." I yell tears streaming down my face.
Justin holds me close and I feel him shaking too. Joe comes up behind me and wraps his arms around both of us. The three of us stand there and look at Selena's body. When I finally unwrap myself from Justin and Joe and walk towards her.
"NO. This isn't happening!" I scream crying.
"Jess." Justin says coming towards me.
I move and then yell "No, Selena!" I break down and Justin comes closer and wraps his arms around me.
"no...No...NO!" I say hitting him in the chest. Then I fall into his arms and cry.

"NO!" I sit up straight and I look around.
I was still in the same white room. But Selena wasn't in the bed. I was. And everyone was watching me. And everyone was there. And I mean EVERYONE.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :) Ok So I have this new idea. I don't know how ur gunna like it but I'm doin it. And I didn't get a comment. :( I NEED at least one comment. How hard is that. Come on. Comments. Please. All I ask for is one little comment. :)