A Blink of an Eye

A Blink of an Eye. (6) Party time.

After Joe told me there was a party, I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I looked in it and found some black skinny jeans and a shirt that says "dori is my hero, she taught me how to speak whale" in big letters. I grab my converse and cell phone, and then I run to Joe's room.
"Joe!!" I say while banging on his door.
"WHAT??" Joe yells and yanks the door open.
"When’s the party??" I say and smile sweetly.
"In an hour." Joe says and rolls his eyes.
"Well....excuse me, you didn't say an exact time." I say and I push past him into his room. Justin was sitting on the bed watching baseball. He glanced up and nods to me and then turns back to the TV screen.
"HEY!" Joe says and tries to push me out of his room.
"Joe! Please, can I hang with ya'll I’m boredddd." I pleaded him.
"Fine. Oh, and we have to sneak out. Because Mom wouldn't let us go to the party otherwise." Joe says simply to me.
"Ok." I say and shrug. I sat down next to Justin and watched the ball game. A few minutes before the party we snuck out Joe's window and climbed into his car.
"Who's party??" I ask as we drove away form our house.
"Uhhh...you’re not going to like this." Justin says quietly.
"Like what??" I demand.
"It's Miley's party." Joe says like it was no big deal.
"MILEY!!" I yell.
"Sorry, but you know she throws the best parties!" Justin says looking at me with eyes filled with sorrow.
"Fine, but if ya'll leave me alone with her or one of her bitchy friends, ya'll will die in your sleep." I threaten.
"Ohhh I’m soo scared. And they used to be your friends." Joe says.
"You should be scared! And they are bitches, and I don't want to be their friends." I reply. Justin stayed quiet and looked between me and him. He looked kind of worried about something. He glanced over at me and gave me a small half smile, my heart melted. Whoa! Wait a sec. MY HEART MELTED! NO NO NO I can't fall for him! I returned the smile and he turns back around and fiddles with the radio.
A few minutes later we arrived at the usual place where Miley has all her parties. Great...Party time! We walk in and of course, Miley has out done herself as usual.
There were blue balloons in a net on the ceiling. The whole theme was blue. It was dark blue table clothes, and the seat covers were a darkish lightish blue color. Then, I spotted the bar, behind it was filled with any drink you can image. The chairs were blue of course, the only thing not blue was the bar itself. I headed over and told the bartender to get me a beer. Joe and Justin followed me looking around. They each took a seat on each side of me and ordered beers. Then, we turned around in our chairs and watched people dance insanely. It surprised me just how much people can't dance. Then, some random girls pulled Justin and Joe away to dance, they gave me a look and I shrugged telling them to go ahead. I was fine. That is until Miley and Ashley spotted me. I had just ordered my second beer and they headed over.
"Oh, look who showed up." Miley says with a fake smile.
"What do you want." I say back to her harshly.
"Aw, now no need to be mean." Ashley says. I can still see her black eye some which made me smile.
"You missed practice." Miley says obviously trying to get this over with.
"What are you--oh." I say, it hit me, I had missed cheerleading, which was bad considering I was captain.
"Just so you know, if you don't show up Monday, I become captain, and you get kicked off." Ashley says with a bitchy smile.
"I know that, and don't worry bitch, I’ll be there." I say smiling too. I wasn't going to let her win, even though I really didn't want to cheer anymore.
"Watch who you're talking to." Ashley says clearly offended about the bitch comment.
"Ash, it's not worth it. We all know who the real bitch is." Miley says giving me her "evil look."
"You're right Miley. It's you. And Ashley, YOU should watch who you're talking to, because I would just HATE to see you get another black eye." I say with the biggest grin, but the whole time my eyes were saying fuck off now bitches.
"Whatever. We're out." Ashley says. And I grin because I know they left because they couldn't think of a comeback. I finish off that beer and order another. I usually don't drink much but considering all that I’ve been through recently the beers just kept looking better and better. Around my 4th beer I look around the dance floor to see Ashley making out with some random guy, and Miley making out with some guy who looked familiar. I looked closer to see that it was Matt. Just great. My night just hit what I thought was an all time low. I told the bartender to keep the beers coming and started chugging them down. I lost count after the 10th one. Sometime later Justin came back, and I was totally drunk. He obviously could tell and made me follow him over to some hallway. At that point, all I really could make out was that this guy was hot, and I was only in a hallway with him.
"Wow, you're hot." I slurred.
"Jess, come on." the hot guy said and pulled me further away from the party.
"Stop." I demanded and he did and gave me a look. I leaned forward and kissed him, for a while actually. Part of me was saying to leave now, but the drunken part seemed to want to get laid. Finally, he pulled away and pulled me down the hallway and outside towards the car. He picked up his cell and called some number. All this was blurry, the next thing I knew was I was in some room that looked awfully familiar. I saw the hottie with me and grabbed him by the shirt.
"JESS!" he say trying to pull away.
"Stop it." I say and kiss him again. He was a good kisser.
Finally, I pull away and collapse on the bed. I pull him next to me and after that, it was black.
The next morning I woke up with a killer headache and I couldn't really remember what had happened last night. But someone else was in my bed with me...
♠ ♠ ♠
comments r welcomed. :D plz comment.