Sequel: Dismantle. Repair.
Status: THE SUMMARY FOR THE SEQUEL IS UP. PLEASE GO SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

From GuitarGuy92 to xoJadeBabyxo

Image

Allegra Jade Cole is a quiet, reserved girl. She attracts the eye of many with her beauty, but it takes a lot for this girl to open up to people. She has many acquaintances and is nice to pretty much everyone, but she only has a select group of friends she trusts with her secrets.

Nicholas Jerry Jonas, is the youngest brother of the infamous Jonas Brothers. At Pacific Palisades Academy, Kevin, Joe, and Nick are the most popular siblings ever, legends if you will. Now that Kevin and Joe have graduated, Nick is the big man on campus.

One day, these two opposite teens get partnered up for the biggest project of the year. See what happens when barriers are broken, and secrets that are meant to be kept quiet are revealed. One thing is for sure...it is going to change both of their lives forever.

JB IS NOT FAMOUS IN THIS STORY!!

Amazing banner made by Awaiting Dawn
  1. Prologue
    It all started with an email...
  2. Running Late
    I had asked myself the same thing when that first email appeared in my inbox, but throughout the past couple of months, I’ve come to realize GuitarGuy92 was anything but a pedophile.
  3. The Canterbury Tales
    “Allegra Cole,” Mrs. Hoff said. I snapped my head in her direction as she peered back down at her list. “Nicholas Jonas,” she finished.
  4. Canterbury Project-Take One
  5. Don't Let Your Guard Down
    “That’s fine. Because I will not let him get to me. There’s no way I will ever be friends with a socialite.”
  6. Why Don't You Like Me?
    “Because you and your friends are complete jerks."
  7. The Unexpected
    No, that Nick Jonas would be sitting at Derfs, playing foosball with his buddies or making out with his queen bee girlfriend. So who was the real Nick Jonas?
  8. Letting Go
    And when I pinpointed what he was making me feel, I just became confused. That’s when I made myself get up and go back to my dorm.
  9. February 14th
    For some people, this day was special for the obvious reason—Valentine’s Day. But for me, the day held a different meaning. It was the day everything changed.
  10. Break Through
    “Yea but you weren’t doing anything to stop your friends from doing it either!! And that’s just as bad Nick.”
  11. Friends And Dates
  12. Getting To Know Each Other
    And just when I didn’t think there was anything Nick could do or say to surprise me.
  13. Her Story
    Now that she had allowed him to get this far, Nick had a new goal in mind.
  14. Family Weekend
    “Nick!” I called. He turned around, a surprised look on his face. “What’s up? Did you forget something?” “Yea, this.”
  15. The Invitation
    GuitarGuy92: I was thinking its time you and I met...in person
  16. Masquerade Night
    “JadeBaby?” My breath hitched in my throat when I heard his voice—low, smooth, and slightly familiar. I took a shaky breath before slowly turning to face the guy i had gotten to know via internet. He might have been wearing a suit and mask, but I wou
  17. To Be With You
    “How will you know when you find her?” I couldn’t help but ask. “She’ll know what she left behind,” he answered simply.
  18. Spring Break
    “Nick?” I stared in confusion at the guy standing in my doorway.
  19. Dinner Debacle
    “You like her, don’t you?” Joe asked in a hushed, accusatory voice. “Gee, nothing gets past you, Joe,” Nick sarcastically replied.
  20. The Truth
    “You’re JadeBaby,” he said. “How did you figure it out?” she asked in a low, gentle voice, her wide blue eyes piercing through him with innocence. “Does it really matter?” “I was going to tell you,” she mumbled, looking down at her feet.
  21. The Path to Self Destruction
  22. Confrontations
    I wish I hadn’t ever been paired up with Nick on that stupid project. I wish Kenny had just kept his feelings to himself. But most of all, I really wish I never opened the very first e-mail I received from GuitarGuy92.
  23. Subconscious Thoughts
    He was still at a loss for words, so he just stood next to her and crossed his arms across his chest. “Hey,” he said after a beat of silence. “Hi,” she whispered. Then there was silence.
  24. Unraveling
    All this time he had been sitting idly around campus not knowing just how bad things really were for her. He should be there with her—for her. She shouldn’t be alone at a time like this.
  25. Clearing Things Up
    We weren’t even inside our room for a minute before there was a knock on the door. I glanced anxiously at Charlie—she couldn’t have possibly told Nick we were here, could she? Charlie made no moves to open the door, leading me to think she HAD told N
  26. The Start of Something New
    There was so much emotion in his eyes—caring, relief, and more importantly happiness. And as his lips descended on mine, I knew that my eyes were probably conveying the same emotions.
  27. Epilogue: The best Night of Their Lives
    “Get ready for the best night of your life,” Nick whispered into my ear as we walked in. I smiled brightly up at him. I was ready for the best night of my life.