Is This Heaven? or Hell?

Surprise! Surprise!

Nicole's P.O.V

It was now 6:25am, why I was up this early was a big guess for me.
I just couldn't sleep, and we still had 3 hours until we had to get up.
I sighed and turned over onto my back, watching as the fan went around. That was something that Bella or I could never live with, was if there wasn't a fan in the room.

The pain from last night was still heavy on my heart, as I thought about what I said to Bam.

Telling him not to come, hurt me more then it could ever hurt him. I didn't want to say it, but I was just so sick of his mood swings that I didn't want my feelings to be hurt.

As much as I don't want to say it, I really don't want to get on that plane. This is my home, and yeah what I have in Vegas is something I love. I mean I worked for it, and I'm proud of it.

But is it wrong that a little, okay maybe a lot of me wishes Bam would ask me to stay? I know I shouldn't be thinking that way, but there's something between Bam and I that I want back so badly. I can be the biggest bitch to him, but deep down I wish I could be his bitch. (Ha-ha that made me laugh.)

I sighed and finally let the tears fall from my eyes. I hated to cry, I hated watching people cry. Why is it that he always makes me cry? The last time I cried was the day Bam left, nothing after that made me cry. Until I got here, and that’s all I've wanted to do.

The noiseless tear, turned into sobs.

"Cole?" Bella asked.

"I'm fine, just gotta piss." I told her before getting out of bed and walking down the stairs, and put onto the deck.

Now letting the sobs come as loud as they wanted.

*~*~*

Bam P.O.V

I rolled over on my other side, for I know the 20th time.

"Stop!" Dunn yelled.

"Sorry man." I tried not to move.

I can't believe she said that to me. I mean I know I act like I don't want to be there but I do.

Last night I was going to ask her to stay, I was going to tell her how I felt. I couldn't do it, I just froze. U thought Bella said she still loved me, why would she tell me not to come?

Speaking of Isabella, I am not planning her death. She and Brian as all happy happy, lovey dovey, and I'm in fucking hell.

I must not have noticed I was moving around, because Ryan jumped up, "Stop moving, or got the fuck out!"

I sighed and got out of the bed, and walked down to the living room.
I looked at the glass sliding door, and it was cracked open. "I could have sworn I shut and locked that" I said to myself.

I walked out and seen someone setting on the rail, I couldn't tell if it was Bella or Nicole, but I knew it was a girl.

I got a little closer and could hear them crying. I felt my heart break when the wind blew and dark brown hair started blowing around.

Why is she crying?

I went and stood in front of her, not really knowing what to do. She looked up at me with tears and last night’s make-up running down her face, and I did the only think I could think of.

I got down on the ground and pulled her to me so she was kind of on my lap and wrapped my arms around her. At first I think she was shocked, but soon I felt her arms go around my middle, as she cried into my chest.

We stayed like that for a good hour, just me rocking her back and forth. I knew the tears were gone when her soft voice spoke.

"Why?"

"Why what?" what is she talking about.

She looked up at me, "Why would you comfort me?"

I shook my head, "Why wouldn't I?"
"That's an easy one, you don't even like me."

God I'm such a dick, "You know that's not fucking true, I could never not like you."

She looked down again. "Then why do you act like it?"

I couldn't speak, it’s like my heart was screaming 'Because I fucking love you!' But my head was saying to make her feel bad, so I didn't say anything.

"And just like that, what little heart I thought you had, is gone. What is wrong with you?" she yelled pulling away from me and standing up.

"I...I di...its-"

"Save it!" she cut me off shaking her head. "Good bye Bam."

She walked into the house, and probably out of my life forever.

"Please kill me?" I asked looking up to heaven.

When nothing happened I closed my eyes, "Maybe next time."

*~*~*~*

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! Fu-"

"Whoa! Stop!"

I stopped banging my head on the wall and turned to see Bella stand there with her clothes in her hands.

"Why, it numbs the pain." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to let you damaged your smartass brain." she said smiling.

"Whatever." I groaned setting down.

"Were you crying today?"

I looked over at her, "Yeah, but I'm fine now."

She nodded her head, "I'm gonna take a shower."

I got up and walked to our room, or shall I say Bam's room because we’re leaving.

And got dressed, not even trying to add make-up. I put my sun glasses on, trying to hide my red puffy eyes and the tears just didn't want to stop. I fixed my hair where it was half up half down with a poof, and brushed my teeth.

Image

I walked into the living room where Brian, April and Phil we're all setting watching TV and drinking coffee.

Setting down by Brian, I jumped when he throw himself across my legs.

"Please don't leave me?" he said pouting.

"Sorry Brad, now get up."

"But if you stay you can call me Brad all you want and I won't even bitch about it."

I shook my head, hoping the tears wouldn't fall again. "Please Brian stop."

He took one look at my sad face and set up, saying a short "Sorry."

"Is Bella almost done? The flights in two hours, and it takes a while to get there." Phil asked.

"She shouldn’t be that much longer."

They nodded their heads.

I know I shouldn't be crying, but I haven't cried in so long, this is what I need right now. Hey everyone needs a suck tit day right?

I was to lost in my sad thoughts to see Bella come down the stairs, her last bag in her hands and wearing this

Image

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded my head and yelled for everyone else to come down stairs.

"Don't stay away so long." Raab said hugging me.

"We'll see," I smiled, "But you have to come stay with us, we have two kick ass rooms that needs to be used." I told him.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded my head and hugged him again, and then I turned to Dunn.

"So this is good bye huh?" he asked.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." he said hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I kissed his cheek and pulled away, only to look around the room.

"He'll come around one day." he said when he noticed I was looking for Bam.

I didn't say anything, "Anything you want me to tell him?" he asked.

I nodded my head, "Just tell him that, I understand, he's a pussy."

He smiled, "I'll be glad too."

"Why are you hugging me?" Brian asked as I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm leaving." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to the airport with you."

I made an O shape with my mouth and walked out the door to the hummer, where our pages were already in the back.

I took one last look at the house, before getting in the car.

*~*~*~*~*

"Be careful!" Ape yelled as we walked down the terminal

"And don't forget there mounts!" Brian shouted making us laugh.

We waved bye and stepped onto the plane, taking our seats in first class.

"Are you sure you’re ready?" Bella asked.

"Not really but close enough." I smiled at her.

After a while the plane took off. I looked out the window, as it begin to roll down the run way. A part of me happy we were leaving, then the other part, wishing Bam would run out and stop the plane.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

*~*~*

Brian's P.O.V

I ran my hand over the back of my neck, letting out a sigh. I really didn't want Isabella to leave. I don't even want Nicole to leave, I watched as the plane started to roll.

"We’re going to get the car." Phil told me.

I nodded my head, and looked at the plane.

I can't wait to get home now; I have a girl to be with, and a new friend. Wow that sounded gay.

I was so caught up thinking, that I didn't hear anyone yelling my name until they ran into me.

"Fucking coc- Bam?" I looked at him in shock.

"Where are they? Has the plane left?" He asked, well more like yelled.

I turned my head out the window to see the plane gone.

"They're gone." I told him.

"No! Fuck! What am I going to do?" he looked up at me.

"I don't know." I really didn't know what to tell him.

He looked back down but then his face turned into a smirk.

"Brian come on, we gotta go!" he jumped up and took off running.

"What the Fuck? Bam where the hell are you going?" I yelled but he just kept on running.

After I catch up to him, he was yelling at the lady at the counter.

"I'm sorry Sir, but we can't just give planes to people." she shook her head.

"Look, I'm Bam Margera you can google me if you want, but I need a fucking plane to Vegas right now!" he yelled.

Vegas? He wants to go to Vegas!

"Bam...” I started but he cut me off.

"Plane, now!"

"I'm sorry, but you’re going to have to leave." she started to pick up her phone, no doubt calling someone to take us out.

I looked to her side and saw a picture of her and a younger girl, wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt with a picture of us on it.

"There's no need to call anyone." I smiled and stepped up to her. "I'm Brian Haner, or otherwise known as Synyster Gates." when I said my stage name she looked down at the picture before smiling.
"It nice to meet you, my girl is crazy about your band."

"Nice to meet you too! And I'm glad she likes it, now my friend here really needs a plane, is there any way at all you can get us on?" I smiled nicely at her.

"Mr. Haner, like I told you friend I can't get you a plane." she told me,

I sighed. "Unless you’re willing to pay." she smiled.

Before I could even blink my eyes, Bam had his Black card out.

She rolled her eyes, "I meant Colbert tickets."

I nodded my head.

"Look I really need to get somewhere, so you call me and tell a date you want to come and I get you tickets, and passes."

She nodded her head and I have her number. "Your jet leaves in 5 minutes, and your captain is named Roger."

I went to thank the women when Bam yelled.

"Brian, come on fat ass!" I ran after Bam and onto the plane.

*~*~*~

Jake's P.O.V

I just got through packing the last of my shit, knowing that as soon as the girls were back they'd kick me out.

This week has been a long week without them, and Bella-Nicole is really missing its bosses.

I turned on the TV and then heard the doorbell ring, "Coming!" I yelled.

I opened the door to see, Bam Margera, and Synyster Gates?

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"This is Nicole Madison's house right?" Bam asked.

I nodded my head, and the both came running in.

"Do they know you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm Brian Haner, and he's Bam Margera." Brian said holding out his hand. I shook their hands and then set on the couch.

"How do you know them?" I asked.

And they begin to tell me their story.

*~*~*

"Yay! I'm home!" Bella yelled as the driver set or Bags down in our driveway.

"I know and now I just want to sleep, oh and make Jake carry our shit." I laughed.

We walk up to the front door both with smiles on our faces but before we could open it, the fore opened and Bam walked out.

"Wh-" I was cut off when he walked right up to me and crashed his lips to mine.

And as mad as I was at him before, was all gone. Don't get me wrong I'm still pissed and hurt, but I've waited to kiss those lips again for 4 years.

He pulled away out of breath, and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Nicole Madison I fucking love you!" he said smiling.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe, and all I could do was crash my lips to his again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been gone so long and not editing these chapters like I should, the spelling and grammar are.... a nightmare at best. So um... I think I inherited the story since I see no other author name on it. I'll try my best