Is This Heaven? or Hell?

Syn's cool

Still Nicole's P.O.V

" Nicole!?!" he yelled when he saw me.

I sort of froze. I didn't know what to say, or do for that matter. At times like this people say the best thing to do is to say the first thing that pops into their head. But Bella always says, "Say the second, it will keep you out of trouble." So I put the happy part of seeing him away and let the bitchy part out.

" No! I'm the fucking mail man! What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

" It's my room. So what are you doing here." he raised an eyebrow.

" I asked you first, I thought you were in Finland?"

" I was, but they cut the show." he looked upset about it. " Back to you. Why are you here?"

" We're staying here."

" Who's we?" he asked setting back on the bed.

" Isabella and I." he nodded his head slowly looking at me. Then his face started to grow into a smirk.

" What?" I knew that face, and whatever he was thinking wasn't nice.

" Nothing." his face never changed. " It's just you've really changed in the past two years."

" That's it? I know that face and that's not what you’re thinking"

" Fine. I'm just thinking how good you look right now, all hot and half naked." he stood up and walked over to me.

" Looks like your still a perv." I said backing away from him.

" Oh you know you like it." he said doing that cocky little walk of his until I was pushed to the wall, his lips by my ear " At least you used too."

I laughed " That's what you thought."

He opened his mouth to say something else when the door flew open, and Bella came running in. " Get up Bam's......" she trailed off when she looked up to see us. " Umm...I'm just gonna go."

She wasn't even out the door before I heard her scream " Raab, they're already at it."

I pushed Bam off of me and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind me. This is not how the week was meant to go. He wasn't coming back until the day before the wedding, if even that. This is why I didn't want to see him. The second I laid eyes on him, my heart started pounding and my breath started getting caught in my throat. I was supposed to be over him, I shouldn't be feeling these things.

" Come on Nicole, come out!" he yelled banging on the door.

" Why should I?" wow real nice Cole.

" Because it’s my fucking house, and I gotta piss." he yelled back. I sighed but opened the door. Before I could even walk out of the bathroom, he was already pissing.

" Like I needed to see your ass." I gagged.

" I'm doing you a favor, you know you want it." he smirked and turned his head to look at me.

" Whatever makes that crazy head of yours sleep at night." I said walking out and over to the closet.

" You need to get your shit outta my closet." he said walking beside me and grabbing a pair of jeans for himself.

" Hell no! I'm staying here." I told him pulling out my outfit.

" Yeah, in a different room." he looked over at me.

" You can stay in a different room. Ape said I get this one." I said making a face at him.

" I swear it’s like your kids again." we looked to the door to see Phil standing there with a smile on his face.

" Ha yeah, Bam still is." I smiled.

" Bitch." he murmured.

" Dick." I said back before walking out of the room and down to Bella's.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bella's P.O.V

" Wait, wait, wait." I said laughing. " He had his arms around you?" I asked her for the fifth time.

" Yes! For the tenth fucking time!" she rolled her eyes throwing herself back onto the bed.

" I just can't believe it." I laughed some more.

I really did think it was funny, I mean you could clearly are they like each other.

" Can't believe what?" Raab asked walking into the room.

" I swear no one in this house can knock on a door." she said sighing.

" Bam and Cole slept together." I told him.

His eyes widened and he looked at Nicole. " I thought you would have at least made him wait a few days." he laughed. " You little slut."

I burst out laughing as she got off the bed and hit me. " We did not 'sleep' together. He was just in the bed when I woke up." she shrugged her shoulders.

" In his boxers, with his arms around her." I pointed out.

" You dirty whore." he said in a girl voice.

" Takes one to know one." she smiled at him.

" April! Nicole called me a dirty whore!" he screamed and took off out the door.

" I can't wait to go home!" she said lying back down.

" Calm down, you'll be fine. I'm going to get something to eat, want to come?" I asked walking over to the door.

" No, I'm just going to stay here and die."

I walked out and down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Bam, Dunn and Raab were setting around.

" Well if it isn't the jackass himself." I said as I walked over to the table.

" Oh you know it." Bam said getting up to hug me.

" Still as cocky as ever." I laughed letting go of him.

Unlike Nicole, I had nothing against Bam. We got along fine.

" And way hotter than I remember." I turned to see Ryan smirking at me.

" Yeah you’re not to bad yourself." I walked over and hugged him. " And it’s nice to see you grew into your ears." I laughed, pulling at his ears.

" If you weren’t so damn hot, I could think of something else to say." he laughed.

" Thanks Dunn, I think." I said then set down in between Raab and Bam, before grabbing the Hot Pocket Bam was about to take a bite out of.

" What have you been up to?" he asked looking over at me.

" Making clothes and shit." Cole grumbled as she walked into the kitchen.

" Thanks, but I didn't ask you." he said then looked back at me.

" Working a lot...that's really all we do." I shrugged my shoulders.

" So you guys don't party?" Dunn asked.

" No, I didn't say that. We just don't get to do it a lot." I said looking over at Nicole who was looking through the fridge. " Cole, drink."

She turned and tossed me a drink. As you can tell, we do this a lot.

" Can you hand me one?" Bam asked.

She looked at him, then went back to making a sandwich.

" What about me?" Dunn asked.

She smiled and got him a drink walking over to hand it to him.
" Here you go."

" Bitch." Bam said look at her.

This was going to be a long week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

" Then these sons of bitches thought it would be funny to get me back." Bam said laughing. " Wrong fucking idea."

It’s been like this all day, the guys telling stories, and us telling them about all the famous people we've dressed. As hard as it is to believe Nicole and Bam got along okay. Well at least for now they were, it’s only been an hour since they last yelled.

" Yeah I couldn't walk for a month!" Raab said before laughing again.

Bam's phone went off and he looked down reading the screen, I'm guessing it was a text.

" Hey Bella, what room you sleeping in?" he asked looking up at me.

" The one next to the one with that green thing in it." I told him.

Everyone laughed. " Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at them.

" I need you to move to my room." he said going back to looking at his phone.

" But I'm staying there!" Nicole turned in her set to look at him.

" Which is why she's moving in there." he said again.

" Why does she have to move?" Dunn asked, from his spot on the floor.

" Because that room is the biggest and Brian's coming." he told us.

" Who's Brian?" I asked.

" He's in a band, I met him at rock fest last year." he said getting up.
" What band?" Nicole asked him.

" You'll see." he smirked and walked out of the room.

" I wonder who he is" I said laying down in the stop Bam was just in.

" You'll like him, Syn's cool." Dunn said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but I'm taking my cousin (alilbutlonger) to see Jonas Brothers 3D for her birthday day.

And just wait Brian’s coming!

Beta'd by a tired IWillMakeYouScream